PDA

View Full Version : Off Topic Section

Lloyd95
12-12-05, 10:36 PM
Admins; I've mentioned this before, but will again.

Please rename the "General discussion" section "Off Topic". Too many people are still posting their "general" relationship stories/questions there.

"General Discussion" is too ambiguous, especially for the intelligently challanged.

Thx. I hope I don't bring this up again in a few months. :D

Tone
13-12-05, 02:47 AM
sup Lloyd.

LF sure is slow today.

TAVS
13-12-05, 02:49 AM
Dear Admins, Tell Lloyd to shut up and that we dont give a crap

Lloyd95
13-12-05, 03:24 AM
sup Lloyd.

LF sure is slow today.
Werd. sucks around here today.

Lloyd95
13-12-05, 03:25 AM
Tell Lloyd to shut up and that we dont give a crap
Dont you have a cow to milk, or a horse to shoe?

TAVS
13-12-05, 03:58 AM
Dont you have a cow to milk, or a horse to shoe?

Huh huh Huh. Good one Lloyd

chelsee
13-12-05, 08:21 PM
i think we should have a " DEAR Llyod" section it would kind of be like " Dear Abby" i'm sure he would give good advice even tho he is wrong.

Kiechi
14-12-05, 01:51 AM
Admins; I've mentioned this before, but will again.

Please rename the "General discussion" section "Off Topic". Too many people are still posting their "general" relationship stories/questions there.

"General Discussion" is too ambiguous, especially for the intelligently challanged.

Thx. I hope I don't bring this up again in a few months. :D

Maybe when you post something intelligent around the forums, so the answer to your question is; never. However in all seriousness, does it particuarly matter?

Rosebud
14-12-05, 02:15 AM
I think it's just annoying. Just because it shows people don't really pay attention. Other than that i think it's all the same. I mean they are going to get read anyways.

boobaa
14-12-05, 03:05 AM
Well, Loyd doesn't pay much attention also. General discussion sounds cooler though, off topic is too common.

Illusional
15-12-05, 08:58 AM
rose, honestly can you blame a newbie for not really paying attention to which section they post in?? remember the first time that you went to college, wandering around your campus wondering which buildings were what?? that's how they feel. we've all been there..basically.

raverboy

Rosebud
15-12-05, 09:09 AM
No, It's understandable... the section stuff doesn't bother me as much as the repeat post or thread stuff does!

Illusional
15-12-05, 09:29 AM
again, when someone has a problem, they tend to think that they are the only person in the entire world who has this problem. they don't realize there are there about 5 billion other people who also suffer from various problems.

raverboy

Rosebud
15-12-05, 09:36 AM
Oh I know... I understand why they do it, I just wish sometimes people would pay a little more attention to some of threads on here.

Junsui
15-12-05, 09:53 AM
I think what's more annoying is when they post the same thread in like 5 different sections. :D