PDA

View Full Version : Who are the people in the gallery?

Rosebud
01-02-06, 10:11 AM
Ok I know the gallery is a good idea, and I'm glad I put up instructions an all but seriously....

Isn't there like a rule somewhere that says you have to post somewhere on the board before you can post a whole bunch of pictures?

Nothing against those people but the gallery is supposed to be for people who post on this board right?

Edit: Ok since I posted this I saw one of those people posting on here now... but I have yet to see the other!

Cybog
01-02-06, 10:15 AM
If you find images that are from people that do not appear to me regular members, send me or any of the mods a P.M. A lot of people will host images and then hotlink them to other sites, which is not cool.

I don't hardly go in there much, so I don't keep up on it that often.

Rosebud
01-02-06, 10:22 AM
Ok.. Well I didn't want to like boot people out or anything I was just was a little weirded out by seeing people that I haven't seen post anything as of yet!

But then again, maybe they are posting their pic and then making a thread I have no clue, I was just curious, but I'll keep an eye on it Cybog! ;)

Illusional
04-02-06, 11:15 AM
wow, just because you have a few pictures in the gallery and you're a regualar member, now you want to push other new commers out of the gallery?? you are a greedy person.

raverboy

Rosebud
04-02-06, 11:16 AM
What???? I never said that! I was trying to figure out who those people were becasue at the time they hadn't posted anything...

Illusional
04-02-06, 11:22 AM
haha i'm messing with you. don't take anything i say so serious...

raverboy

Rosebud
04-02-06, 12:10 PM
ahhhh... after the past couple days I've had with people on here making comments, I don't know who's joking and who's being serious anymore!!!!!! grrrrrrrrrrr

Illusional
06-02-06, 12:41 PM
take it easy.. i think that you may have too much stress in your life. here have a beer on me.

raverboy

Rosebud
10-02-06, 12:42 PM
Awww... Thanks Illusional! ;)

Illusional
10-02-06, 04:59 PM
well sorry, you took too long to reply so i had to drink it myself. what do you expect??

raverboy

Rosebud
11-02-06, 12:57 AM
Well damn Illusional, i would have expected you to have more laying around!!!

Illusional
17-02-06, 01:03 PM
yup, but remember that i only offered you one. i can get greedy when it comes to liquor.

raverboy