PDA

View Full Version : Carpflounder Banned?

bluesummer
02-05-06, 08:50 AM
Apparently, he says that he was banned and was not given any reason (Regardless of whether or not we think we know why, he should be told)

Not only that, underneath his name, instead of banned, it says 'dead'.

I'm sorry, I don't know who did that, but

A) Anyone who is banned should at least be told why, and

B) Putting 'dead' under the persons name is just plain rude and immature. ----> that needs to stop RIGHT NOW

Answers please admin.

(Some of the stuff that's been going on here lately has been childish. If you want to retain members, I suggest you get a handle on this. Regards.)

loveadmin
02-05-06, 11:07 AM
Hi bluesummer, I found Carpflounder was banned and with no proper reason. I will pm the mod that did that and get back to you.

Kiechi
02-05-06, 11:10 AM
Before you point fingers, just for the record... it wasn't me.

loveadmin
02-05-06, 11:17 AM
I believe it is a technical glitch. I had resolve the issue. Carpflounder is unban.

carpflounder
03-05-06, 03:31 AM
So the word "dead" beneath my name was just a glitch?

What moderator did this?

bluesummer
03-05-06, 03:47 AM
Now now carpy, chill. I don't want to have to rescue you from ban again!

But admin, I must say I don't think it was a 'glitch' either, what with 'dead' being written under his name. I'm glad you have rectified the situation, and thank you, but please let the offending mod know that their actions were unacceptable (and forgive carpy for being a little pissed, that wasn't very nice).

Gigabitch
03-05-06, 03:53 AM
After the whole angry-mob-with-pitchforks thing happened following the RSK-Kiechi debacle, I could see how you'd want to protect your mods, Loveadmin, but I find it a little unnerving that someone can just be banned like that.

However, I did not see the offending thread. What exactly did you do, Carp?

squirrley
03-05-06, 09:40 AM
Geezuz Ive been watching the threads almost daily and didnt see anything. I dont know honeslty what Mod would've done it considering we're all kinda not around right now or at the very least just not posting.

Carp~something wasnt right there, but it got resolved. Too strange if you ask me!

blue
04-05-06, 05:49 AM
weird isnt there usually an announcm,ent?

King Zarathu
05-05-06, 09:49 AM
I think he was pwned by Cybog.

Tone
05-05-06, 10:30 PM
No, Cybog didn't/wouldn't do it.

There are like 3 active mods.

LoL - a technical glitch that "accidentally" bans people? And just by some random stroke of luck it happend to carp, someone you guys have been fighting with? And the glitch bans you and writes "dead" under your name?

Cybog told us before that only LA can hand out bans.

So LA, exactly which mod would you be PMing about using an option they don't even have available to them?

RSK
06-05-06, 12:32 AM
I heard it happened like this:

A MOD (and i have an idea which one), got into a lil bit of a stiffy with carp, and this initiated the 'hate' to commence...

...carp was being carp... which of course, is a 'cool usual self' :)

however, a MOD (or someone/some people IN HIGHER PLACES)... must have accidently HIT the 'ban' button......... and at the SAME EXACT time,,, they triped over the keyboard, and they 'accidently' hit the D E A D keys on the keyboard... of course, they 'accidently' hit the ENTER button, and 'accidently' dragged the mouse over too, and 'accidently' clicked it at a certain time...

...combined with the GLITCH problem, and the series of events above carp was banned.............

........it's nobodys fault. it was a glitch, it was accidental.

How can you BLAME the MODS? How can you BLAME LA? Even though LA said banning permission had to go through him.... it is CLEAR there was a glitch!

lets not get ahead of ourselves here!!!

Kiechi
06-05-06, 02:27 AM
No, Cybog didn't/wouldn't do it.

There are like 3 active mods.

LoL - a technical glitch that "accidentally" bans people? And just by some random stroke of luck it happend to carp, someone you guys have been fighting with? And the glitch bans you and writes "dead" under your name?

Cybog told us before that only LA can hand out bans.

So LA, exactly which mod would you be PMing about using an option they don't even have available to them?

"You guys" as in who?

vashti
06-05-06, 02:45 AM
:: Will this thread never die? ::

tooxshort
06-05-06, 04:10 AM
:: Will this thread never die? ::

This is like a soap opera ...

vashti
06-05-06, 04:12 AM
This is like a soap opera ...

Yup. A BAD soap opera.

HeyYouGuy
06-05-06, 06:18 AM
Yup. A BAD soap opera.

There are no GOOD soap opera's lol.

BUM BUM BUMMMMMM

What will happen next!!!???

Kiechi
06-05-06, 03:47 PM
Hana Yori Dango was a good soap opera...

Kiechi
15-05-06, 07:17 PM
BTW, when you warn someone the title "dead" automatically is put under the users name.