Virgins [Archive] - Love Forum - Online Relationship Discussion

PDA

View Full Version : Virgins

greeneyedgirl23
02-05-06, 09:38 AM
Hey boys,

Or should I say men....

What are your opinions on virgins? Are they a turn off for you? Or a Turn on??

Just wanted to get a fun question out there....I am curious!!;)

xwfuro
02-05-06, 10:08 AM
i personally dont have any probelm with virgins , i mean they are less experianced but then again im not a guy to have sex just for the fun of it... so nothing wrong with it.

vashti
02-05-06, 10:51 AM
Hey boys,

Or should I say men....

Well, lately I would say the term "boys" is more applicable.

mini696
02-05-06, 01:48 PM
I have no problem either way... I was a virgin once too.

HeyYouGuy
02-05-06, 02:33 PM
Hey boys,

Or should I say men....

What are your opinions on virgins? Are they a turn off for you? Or a Turn on??

Just wanted to get a fun question out there....I am curious!!;)

Ok well now that the people who have had sex have posted, the virgin shall now post. I think I would rather date a fellow virgin so that we get to experience a first time together but im not a person who wont date non virgins just becouse of that. But yes I would prefere a virgin to do it with my first time.

Hope that helped :D .

Gigabitch
02-05-06, 11:19 PM
Well, lately I would say the term "boys" is more applicable.

LOL! Yeah, where's Hayward?

vashti
03-05-06, 02:56 AM
LOL! Yeah, where's Hayward?

I haven't seen him post here in ages.

Gigabitch
03-05-06, 03:41 AM
I haven't seen him post here in ages.

I haven't seen him post anywhere in a while, if you know what I mean. ;)

Rob26
03-05-06, 11:03 AM
Are you kidding?!? Virgins are great! I wish that there were more of them out there for me to meet!

Off2College
05-05-06, 07:02 AM
virgins, definately, for me. *most* of the girls i like are "innocent" ones, emotional ones, cute ones etc, so i can hardly imagine going that far with someone who is not a virgin. Although, i mean, in college, i'll be much more open to non-virgins too.

Barbie12
05-05-06, 08:49 AM
Would you guys rather marry a virgin or non virgin or don't care?

HeyYouGuy
05-05-06, 01:01 PM

Hmmm as in date for long time but never do anything... I supose becouse I think waiting show more careing but also I would only wait that long if she wanted me to. Becouse of that fact that I dont think I need some guy to tell me how much I love a person. But in other words yes if I liked the person (whitch I would becouse I wouldent be with them otherwise) then I would wait as long as it took.

I dont look much into the religious part of marrage becouse I do not have religion but I look at it as more of a way to show that we have gone through time together and wedding is suposed to be a symbole of deep love for eachother.

My main term I follow is that marrying a person is not something you do to make you love eachother more but it is something you do when you already love eachother alot. :D

mini696
05-05-06, 01:18 PM
I wanted to wait for my first love... And I did (I was 22 for god's sake)... However it didnt work out...

It didnt work out with my second realtionship either... I wont have sex with someone unless I am ready to build a relationship with them.

HeyYouGuy
05-05-06, 04:03 PM
I wont have sex with someone unless I am ready to build a relationship with them.

I know this is comeing from a virgins mouth so it may not count for as much but that is a realy good quality to have I think and I feel same way.

Rob26
06-05-06, 01:03 AM

Barbie, is this a trick question, or something? Well, I better not speak for "all guys" but for myself, virgin, virgin, virgin!!!

courious
06-05-06, 09:05 AM
I always wanted a virgin, but im now in my 30's and will be married for the first time soon, so I guess I'm outta luck.

daletom
11-05-06, 11:05 PM
. . . so that we get to experience a first time together but im not a person who wont date non virgins just becouse of that. But yes I would prefere a virgin to do it with my first time. From an emotional perspective there is something VERY special and significant not only about sharing this experience together, but sharing it with your life's partner. My wife and I were both 23 when we exchanged virginities (I gave her mine and took hers in return) on our wedding night. It was lousy sex, by the way, but an extremely meaningful event for both of us. I don't know that I'd necessarily insist on waiting for marriage (though there's nothing wrong with that) but I'm glad we were each others' first.

Only-virgins
12-05-06, 11:38 AM
I have a problem with not virgins. Stay away. I see marriage's only good logical reason is sex, to bad I can get it with out the marriage part...looks like marriage is a fad soon to be gone.

I always wanted a virgin, but im now in my 30's and will be married for the first time soon, so I guess I'm outta luck.

You are a foolish man. By the way though..my friend just got through law school so when you are getting a devorce ask me, He needs work.

it's all about the connection (the emotional, mental, meaningful kind... sickos) ...

Baahahahahahahaha......oh man..that was a good one.

Are you kidding?!? Virgins are great! I wish that there were more of them out there for me to meet!

I agree, I checked and last time all I saw was sluts.

bluesummer
12-05-06, 11:49 AM
God, doesn't anyone remember what it was like the first few times you had sex?

It sucked! (Besides the emotional part)

Yet you want someone who's never had sex before? Hey guys, it's your choice. But don't expect it to be anything spectacular.

Only-virgins
12-05-06, 11:54 AM
God, doesn't anyone remember what it was like the first few times you had sex?

It sucked! (Besides the emotional part)

Yet you want someone who's never had sex before? Hey guys, it's your choice. But don't expect it to be anything spectacular.

It doesn't really matter. The honest truth is that menw ill fawk anything with a vagina. I will never give a long term relationship to a none virgin since THAT is my reason for the relationship in the first place...so if I get the milk....why buy the cow?

bluesummer
12-05-06, 11:56 AM
I guess it depends on your personal priorities, OV.

Some guys actually love the women they have sex with.

Only-virgins
12-05-06, 11:58 AM
Some guys actually love the women they have sex with.

I love women because I have sex with them.

vashti
12-05-06, 12:48 PM
It doesn't really matter. The honest truth is that menw ill fawk anything with a vagina. I will never give a long term relationship to a none virgin since THAT is my reason for the relationship in the first place...so if I get the milk....why buy the cow?

I am sure the girls you date will be saying "why buy the pig when I only want a little sausage?"

:-)

HeyYouGuy
12-05-06, 01:32 PM
I am sure the girls you date will be saying "why buy the pig when I only want a little sausage?"

Lol, if I hadent already given my rep point to neo for the day I would give you it lol.

Only-virgins
12-05-06, 01:36 PM

I freaking hope so! They can have my sausage anyday...as long as they are hot. I don't think you have been paying attention, my point all along is that this pig and all others should not be for sale at all...but the sausage is open to all hot cows.

bluesummer
12-05-06, 01:45 PM

I'll give her the rep point. That was perfect.

Only-virgins
12-05-06, 01:48 PM
I'll give her the rep point. That was perfect.

Even though it makes no sense since you kill the pig when you take the sausage?

Converse
12-05-06, 08:20 PM
Question for OV.

Is the only reason you want a virgin because they wont know how Fawking lousy you are in bed, because of her lack of exprience? :]

Haha good luck finding one though Ov, you're gonna need it.

vashti
12-05-06, 10:04 PM
Question for OV.

Is the only reason you want a virgin because they wont know how Fawking lousy you are in bed, because of her lack of exprience? :]

Ding ding ding ding!! Winner!! :)

bluesummer
12-05-06, 11:29 PM

Captain Obvious says: "It's a play on words, OV!" ;)

vashti
12-05-06, 11:39 PM

If you want us to kill the pig, OV, I suppose it could be arranged. :evil:

Converse
13-05-06, 12:25 AM
Ding ding ding ding!! Winner!! :)

Mwahaha!;)

Only-virgins
13-05-06, 12:54 AM
Question for OV.

Yea, that is exactly it :bored:

Tiay
13-05-06, 01:44 AM
I see marriage's only good logical reason is sex

That's inaccurate on many levels, i'm not even going to bother...

leight69
13-05-06, 09:19 AM
I used to really wish that my first time was also with a virgin. My ex of course wasn't a virgin (or even close to being one at that!) and my insecurities over it drove me batty.

I've never been with a virgin, and at this point I really don't care to be with one. There are a lot of emotional issues involved and one needs to exercise patience and restraint. While I feel a certain connection with every women I've ever been with, (even the one night stands) virginity is an issue I don't want to deal with. There are enough, emotional turbulance to deal with in any relationship, finding someone younger or who's value set kept them from having sex until my age (mid 20's)...is something I don't want to deal with. I'd rather find someone who's on the same wave length as I am.

Only-virgins
13-05-06, 10:22 AM
That's inaccurate on many levels.

No, it is fine.

i'm not even going to bother..

Good. You would bore me to death with your wrong argument.

I've never been with a virgin, and at this point I really don't care to be with one. There are a lot of emotional issues involved and one needs to exercise patience and restraint. While I feel a certain connection with every women I've ever been with, (even the one night stands) virginity is an issue I don't want to deal with. There are enough, emotional turbulance to deal with in any relationship, finding someone younger or who's value set kept them from having sex until my age (mid 20's)...is something I don't want to deal with. I'd rather find someone who's on the same wave length as I am.

Trouble multi-tasking eh?

vashti
13-05-06, 12:03 PM
I'd rather find someone who's on the same wave length as I am.

Good plan.

greeneyedgirl23
15-05-06, 11:05 AM
What are reputation points that you guys were talking about??:D

vashti
15-05-06, 11:12 AM
Greeneyedgirl: Look in the upper right hand corner of each post. You will see (on the light blue portion) the number of reputation points YOU have (currently, you have 10). Above that you will see the the number of the thread's post, a little black and white ying-yang circle thing, and a yellow triangle. You can click the black and white thing on anyone's post to add to their reputation.

courious
16-05-06, 10:09 AM
I have a problem with not virgins. Stay away. I see marriage's only good logical reason is sex, to bad I can get it with out the marriage part...looks like marriage is a fad soon to be gone.

You are a foolish man. By the way though..my friend just got through law school so when you are getting a devorce ask me, He needs work.

Baahahahahahahaha......oh man..that was a good one.

I agree, I checked and last time all I saw was sluts.

What ever!! There are some people that are meant to be. Too many people either rush into it or just marry too young. Thats why Im in my 30's and just getting married for the first time.

Late_vamp
16-05-06, 11:51 AM
well , iv had the "pleasure" of taking 2 virginities ... and well , the 1st one i took it was "special" because it was also my 1st time ... but the 2nd time ... geez i just wanted to slip it in already and even if i was going 0.0000001 mm per second into her ,it was more like a task, it wasnt pleasurable for me . heck , even the first couple of times after she isnt a virgin you have to "brake her in" ... after a couple of sex sessions , the real "inner" slut , if she has one , gets to come out . Thats where most of the fun starts ... a lady in the streets but a slut in bed .

Only-virgins
16-05-06, 02:03 PM
There are some people that are meant to be.

Yes, just like in fairytales. :bored:

the first couple of times after she isnt a virgin you have to "brake her in" ... after a couple of sex sessions , the real "inner" slut , if she has one , gets to come out . Thats where most of the fun starts ... a lady in the streets but a slut in bed .

I like braking in my own cars and driving them too. I don't want someone else to drive them ever. Same goes for girlies than.

confused01
16-05-06, 02:11 PM
i don't understand why only_virgins is thinking this way.

if you care too much about marrying a virgin how come you took too many girls virginity before? didn't you care wether they are gonna need it to find someone stupid enough like you. i'm sorry but you got me mad here saussage, mariage isn't about virgin or non virgin is about other values and things that you should consider,cause the virginity will last for less than a night after marriage right? so are you gonna go find another virgin again and divorce your wife cause she is no longer one. think man think:oriental: :mask:

Only-virgins
16-05-06, 02:19 PM

if you care too much about marrying a virgin how come you took too many girls virginity before? didn't you care wether they are gonna need it to find someone stupid enough like you. i'm sorry but you got me mad here saussage, mariage isn't about virgin or non virgin is about other values and things that you should consider,cause the virginity will last for less than a night after marriage right? so are you gonna go find another virgin again and divorce your wife cause she is no longer one. think man think:oriental: :mask:

No, once I am the one to de-virginize her than I rain supreme over her, and thus as long as no one else touches her I can continue being with her. Who said anything about me taking virginities? I never did. Also, I have no idea why you said "saussage" but it made me laugh and what are these other values and things that you should consider then?

That is normal, very little people reach my level of intelligence and understanding of the world.

Late_vamp
16-05-06, 02:34 PM
No, once I am the one to de-virginize her than I rain supreme over her, and thus as long as no one else touches her I can continue being with her. Who said anything about me taking virginities? I never did. Also, I have no idea why you said "saussage" but it made me laugh and what are these other values and things that you should consider then?

That is normal, very little people reach my level of intelligence and understanding of the world.

hey , i hear ya , and i completely understand your point of view . If its for a wifey , id rather have an complete V girl also . for the rest ... until i decide to settle down your all pretty much cock mittens to me unless you mean something to me .