thongs [Archive] - Love Forum - Online Relationship Discussion

PDA

View Full Version : thongs

lilwing89
23-09-06, 05:20 AM
my girlfriend just started wearing thongs. she started by wearing them only around me. i liked it, they look hott and yea i like it when she wears them....around me. now that she is comfy wearing them, she wears them all the time. at school and everywhere else.

she said she only got them because they work better for volleyball... but she quit the volleyball team and still wears them.

the reason i am so damn flustered is because i can see her thong at school when she is just sitting there. and other guys can too. i feel like she is trying to attract more guys to her by making herself as beautiful as she can.

id like her to atleast stop making it so guys can see her buttcrack at school... but i dont want to control her either.... last time there was a situation like this, the girl threw a temper and thought i was trying to control her by telling her what to wear, when i was simply telling her how i felt

Mathias
23-09-06, 05:32 AM
Yeah, that's controlling her.

Sorry, guy.

lilwing89
23-09-06, 06:06 AM
telling her how i feel is not trying to control her. telling her what to wear is. im trying to tell her how i feel without being or sounding controlling.

i like your name

vashti
23-09-06, 06:06 AM
I don't know what more you can do than to just tell her you would rather she cover her ass up. I guess at this point she is more interested in turning on the boys than she is in keeping you happy. Sorry. lilwing.

lilwing89
23-09-06, 06:09 AM
I guess at this point she is more interested in turning on the boys than she is in keeping you happy. Sorry. lilwing.

im not sure if that is the case....

King Zarathu
23-09-06, 06:12 AM
You never know. I think you should just tell her how you feel again, and if she doesn't like how you feel then stuff her face with your dick.

vashti
23-09-06, 06:16 AM
im not sure if that is the case....

Well then what IS the case? If she has her thong hanging out, it is because she WANTS people to see it. She may not want to admit it, but it's true. Maybe (and I am being generous here) she is doing it to show off to her *girlfriends*, but she is defintely showing someone.

Be happy though. Displaying thongs (and also navels) is soooo last year in Los Angeles. The trend should be over where you live in the next couple of years.

Gigabitch
23-09-06, 06:17 AM
You never know. I think you should just tell her how you feel again, and if she doesn't like how you feel then stuff her face with your dick.

Behave yourself.

Lilwing, I'm sorry about your gf dressing like a hoochie. Does she actually act like a hoochie as well? If not, don't fret. Maybe somebody will make a nasty comment about her dressing like Christina Aguilera and she'll stop it.

lilwing89
23-09-06, 06:17 AM
if she doesn't like how you feel then stuff her face with your dick.

im not surprised you got pulled over for speeding.

what kind of nincumpoop thinks of that kind of BS?

lilwing89
23-09-06, 06:21 AM
Does she actually act like a hoochie as well?

no, infact the only trashy thing she wears in public is thongs. she really dresses beautifully other than that though. she has a way of being sexy without the trashy bs.

King Zarathu
23-09-06, 06:23 AM
im not surprised you got pulled over for speeding.

what kind of nincumpoop thinks of that kind of BS?

No, I wasn't being sarcastic or joking at all.

Too bad there's not an emoticon of a guy holding up a sign saying "I WAS BEING SARCASTIC YOU INTELLIGENCE-LACKING, INBRED, LIFELESS COCK!"

lilwing89
23-09-06, 06:33 AM
please stop spamming this board with useless crap. nobody wants to hear things like that. especially the people you offend

King Zarathu
23-09-06, 06:43 AM
You can see links before reply

Gigabitch
23-09-06, 06:45 AM
Oh, quit slap-fighting like a couple of bitches.

Back to the thong thing- is everybody else doing this as well? Maybe it's just an unfortunate fashion burden for you and every other bf in town to bear.

King Zarathu
23-09-06, 06:48 AM

Gigabitch
23-09-06, 06:52 AM
Zarathu, you are a brat.

You want to slap-fight with ME now? Are you having some kind of pre-haircut mop-loss anxiety or something? Give the guy something he can use.

How would you like it if your girlfriend was wearing the hoochie-thong? Oh, wait. That's right. You can't focus on someone long enough to even decide who you want, let alone expend the effort necessary to get her into your life.

Brat.

King Zarathu
23-09-06, 06:56 AM
Zarathu, you are a brat.
Don't bring that up...when I think about it, it makes me want to kill myself. No, really.

You want to slap-fight with ME now? Are you having some kind of pre-haircut mop-loss anxiety or something? Give the guy something he can use.
Yes. No. No.

How would you like it if your girlfriend was wearing the hoochie-thong? Oh, wait. That's right. You can't focus on someone long enough to even decide who you want, let alone expend the effort necessary to get her into your life.
It's because I'm able to decide what I do and do not like faster than your mood swings when you bleed out of what you believe to be men's gift from God. Tool.

Brat.
Don't bring that up...when I think about it, it makes me want to kill myself. No, really.

Gigabitch
23-09-06, 06:58 AM
I love you, baby, but you're out of control today.

vashti
23-09-06, 07:05 AM
What is going on in here?

King Zarathu
23-09-06, 07:05 AM
Just kidding. I love you too. <3

jurupa
23-09-06, 07:13 AM
Well then what IS the case? If she has her thong hanging out, it is because she WANTS people to see it. She may not want to admit it, but it's true. Maybe (and I am being generous here) she is doing it to show off to her *girlfriends*, but she is defintely showing someone.I never knew in general that when a girls thong is showing that they want it to be seen. I knew in the party circurts this is true.

Be happy though. Displaying thongs (and also navels) is soooo last year in Los Angeles. The trend should be over where you live in the next couple of years.Its also a fashion trend as well? Dam I missed that news. But I still see thongs and what have you at the college I go to. The girls even check to see if their thong is expose and if so they either pull up their pants (if they can) or pull down their shirt (if they can). Its pretty funny to watch actually. I don't think the navel thing will go bye bye tho. I still see plenty of them, in general they have been more coverd up, but they are basically still exposed. But what do I know, I don't pay attention to fashion trends.

lilwing89 - Just tell your girl friendhow you feel about it. She may not even realize what she is doing is effecting you as such.

vashti
23-09-06, 07:19 AM
But I still see thongs and what have you at the college I go to. The girls even check to see if their thong is expose and if so they either pull up their pants (if they can) or pull down their shirt (if they can). Its pretty funny to watch actually.

The fact that they are trying to cover them up now rather than display them is indicative that the trend is over.

I don't think the navel thing will go bye bye tho. I still see plenty of them, in general they have been more coverd up, but they are basically still exposed. But what do I know, I don't pay attention to fashion trends.

I was out shopping today, and there were no belly-baring shirts to be seen. These girls you talk about are just wearing last year's short shirts. The new shirts are looong. Remember, you heard it from me first.

Gigabitch
23-09-06, 07:20 AM
Yeah, and those ass-crack, top-o'-the-bush-to-ya' pants are on their way out as well.

vashti
23-09-06, 07:22 AM
Damn, giga... your post made me snort fruit punch up my nose.

King Zarathu
23-09-06, 07:24 AM
I'm going to have sex with Jill.

lilwing89
23-09-06, 07:25 AM
Yeah, and those ass-crack, top-o'-the-bush-to-ya' pants are on their way out as well.
i wish they would invent clothing that would just absolutely piss women off.

i think i will get a nice black leather pair of pants that say

F-U-C-K Y-O-U

on the back

and a big middle finger

vashti
23-09-06, 07:26 AM
Ooh, yeah. A really big "middle finger". :evil:

jurupa
23-09-06, 07:29 AM
The fact that they are trying to cover them up now rather than display them is indicative that the trend is over. So this means girls my age are learning that doing such things don't get them the respect that they want from guys.

I was out shopping today, and there were no belly-baring shirts to be seen. These girls you talk about are just wearing last year's short shirts. The new shirts are looong. Remember, you heard it from me first.So this also means that low riders are also out as well? There is a girl in one of my classes that is your typical fashion girl. I could see what she is wearing and see what is todays fashion is and take your word for it as well.

Gigabitch
23-09-06, 07:29 AM
Damn, giga... your post made me snort fruit punch up my nose.

You Southern Californians have some weird habits.

Gigabitch
23-09-06, 07:33 AM
i wish they would invent clothing that would just absolutely piss women off.

i think i will get a nice black leather pair of pants that say

F-U-C-K Y-O-U

on the back

and a big middle finger

Oh, you guys already have that with those freaking annoying baggy ass gangsta pants, which, because I live in second-world New Mexico, just WILL NOT go away. I'll probably have to look at thongs riding 3 inches above the aforementioned unfortunately low-cut jeans for years to come. On women older than myself. Who don't practice the fine art of topiary on their nether box hedge.

Maybe you could borrow one of her thongs and wear it to school to tease her.

jurupa
23-09-06, 07:37 AM
You Southern Californians have some weird habits.Ya we do. But it makes us different.

Tiay
23-09-06, 09:28 AM
Oh, you guys already have that with those freaking annoying baggy ass gangsta pants, which, because I live in second-world New Mexico, just WILL NOT go away.

haha yeah. I actually know somebody who wears those baggy pants-- below the ass. they defy gravity. I asked his gf how the hell they stay up. She explained that they go above his equipment at the front, and hang down at the back. Also, he always has to stand with his legs slightly apart, and if he puts them together, his pants just fall off...
at least he has a nice ass :D

derm
27-09-06, 07:13 AM
I love thongs...............sooo handy around the fire!

TDurden
01-10-06, 10:57 AM
does this girl have self esteem issues? because if she does that's probably why. if she gets a bunch of guys checking her out, it'll make her feel pretty and better about her herself. or at least that's the theory, i say that when people start whoring themselves up like that that there's some childhood something or other causing them problems.

misombra
01-10-06, 11:01 AM
i saw this girl with her thong and her pants were low.

she looked like a damn stripper.

NeoSeminole
01-10-06, 02:40 PM
eYou can see links before reply I just had a mental image of misombra in a thong.