Girlfriend hugging others? [Archive] - Love Forum - Online Relationship Discussion

PDA

View Full Version : Girlfriend hugging others?

common
28-09-06, 09:59 AM
Hey (new here:]),

Just want to ask you guys how do you feel if your girlfriend hugs other guys and what not?

Junket
28-09-06, 10:01 AM
I pull out ma' nine

pop in a clip

and let one slip

into those craaaaaaaazyyyyy foooooools

King Zarathu
28-09-06, 10:04 AM
Not something to get jealous over, dude. Just chill, it doesn't mean she wants to **** them.

jurupa
28-09-06, 10:24 AM
Uh let me think about this one.......................... I don't think I would mind. It is ain't something I am going to ape over.

TDurden
28-09-06, 10:40 AM
if they were old friends i wouldn't care. if she did with people she just met it'd be a little weird for me.

KillaJakez
28-09-06, 01:31 PM
Welcome to the forums. I tend to be an extremely jealous guy, and it would bother me somewhat, it's only natural. But there are worse things than that. Like a girlfriend telling you she cant hang out because shes hanging out with one of her guyfriends. Or chills with lots of guys regularly.

derm
29-09-06, 09:00 PM
I usually try to steer clear of those type of girls [they're trouble]

But if it did happen I'd be more interested in the guys reaction to it. Did he recieve it in a warm way or was it more like she was hugging a tree.

If she was the type to hug trees on a regular basis I'd drop her anyhow

vashti
29-09-06, 09:51 PM
I think some guys like to create trouble where there isn't any.

A quick hug is no big deal - it is common with teenagers. Adults often kiss each other in greeting. What are you going to do *then* if you can't handle hugging *now*?

derm
29-09-06, 10:00 PM
I think some guys like to create trouble where there isn't any.

A quick hug is no big deal - it is common with teenagers. Adults often kiss each other in greeting. What are you going to do *then* if you can't handle hugging *now*?

Was at a Hawaiian nite party in Nantucket MA while on holidays in July.

Met this real cute blonde girl wearing the sexiext glasses and not much else apart from a string skirt with revealing white thong and bikini top made from coconuts.

I was instantly attracted. We spoke for about 5 minutes until it was time for me to go. I said my goodbyes and she leaned over and gave me a huge hug and grabbed my bum with one hand.

Oh fu*k did i so wanna shag her

vashti
29-09-06, 10:01 PM
I think grabbing asses is a good reason for a boyfriend to be upset. :)

derm
29-09-06, 10:03 PM
I think grabbing asses is a good reason for a boyfriend to be upset. :)

No she was single and from Ireland too, way too young and immature
But hot and just my type phisically

frank001
03-10-06, 09:41 PM
its best to just end it. i had a girlfriend like that she used to hug and kiss guys on the lips and she told me she allowed someguy to finger her on the bus but she trought it was ok cuse he was gay

Gigabitch
03-10-06, 10:59 PM
its best to just end it. i had a girlfriend like that she used to hug and kiss guys on the lips and she told me she allowed someguy to finger her on the bus but she trought it was ok cuse he was gay

Well, that wins the WTF Award for the day.

Mathias
03-10-06, 11:10 PM
its best to just end it.

Oh man.

Some people can't handle a HUG? Really?

frank001
03-10-06, 11:28 PM
lol thanks for the award. id like to dedicate it to all the people that believed in me and my future girlfriend who i do not know (we did it babe)

rick_001
04-10-06, 06:18 PM
A hug is nothing to get worked up over. She is probably a very friendly person.
Just remember one thing. she is WITH YOU.

KillaJakez
05-10-06, 04:21 AM
i had a girlfriend like that she used to hug and kiss guys on the lips and she told me she allowed someguy to finger her on the bus but she trought it was ok cuse he was gay

Uhhh...Right...he was ..Gay...That's it right there.

Arx Fatalis
08-10-06, 09:33 AM
lol thats some funny shit...my girlfriend doesnt give other guys a hug for a couple reasons

1. i would be mad because she knows my past and how many girls have burned me

2. she thinks of how she would feel if i'd do something like that to her

3. she knows if she did she'd be in deep shit and i'd problably leave her if she was touching other guys

its not immature to be mad over that its just try not to make it more than it is

she knows i prefer for her not to have any type of physical relationship with another man and in return i do the same for her

Tiay
08-10-06, 10:12 AM
This is one of those 'it depends' things. Generally it's not something to worry about.

hitch
08-10-06, 11:01 AM
I guess its alright if it's not a lingering hug...

Those can be dangerous...

Gigabitch
11-10-06, 05:42 AM
ROFLMAO! That's it! I'm officially gay from now on! Can't wait to ride the bus!

Oh, I am sooooo sitting next to you on the bus. In fact, if I don't post for the next week, it's because I'm riding every bus in town, hoping to meet one of these "gay" men.

Gigabitch
11-10-06, 05:50 AM
It's the gay-man appeal that'll do the trick, isn't it? I'll just sidle up to you, say, "hey, I'm gay." That'll probably be enough courting and then just commence to doing all those gay things.

Yeah, I think oral sex is considered to be totally gay now. Also, buying me presents and carrying all of my stuff around.

vashti
11-10-06, 06:13 AM
How does anyone actually approach a stranger and ask if they can finger them? I mean, how does that work? It has NEVER happened to me, although one time when I was around 15, a man grabbed my boob as I walked down the street. That was embarrassing enough.

Gigabitch
11-10-06, 06:17 AM
How does anyone actually approach a stranger and ask if they can finger them? I mean, how does that work? It has NEVER happened to me, although one time when I was around 15, a man grabbed my boob as I walked down the street. That was embarrassing enough.

Do you think there's a special "Perv club" signal that they give each other? I want to know what it is! I want to use it and then chicken out and run away!

vashti
11-10-06, 07:12 AM
I'd like to know that signal, too, only maybe I wouldn't chicken out. :evil:.

vashti
11-10-06, 07:21 AM
Move over Giga, I want to sit next to Aegis, too. :D

jurupa
12-10-06, 03:01 AM
Why does the gay guy get all the action damit.

vashti
12-10-06, 06:18 AM
Women love gay men. Maybe you should switch to the other side, jurupa.

King Zarathu
12-10-06, 06:39 AM
Women love gay men. Maybe you should switch to the other side, jurupa.

Too late .

jurupa
12-10-06, 06:57 AM
Too late .For you it is. But not for me.

Women love gay men. Maybe you should switch to the other side, jurupa.Na, I rather stay single for life than be gay. I having nothing against them, it just not the life I want to live.