Poll [Archive] - Love Forum - Online Relationship Discussion

PDA

View Full Version : Poll

Crackerlove
10-10-06, 10:38 PM
I mentioned how my b/f said something in mixed company that bothered me so I thought I'd reverse the situation and ask the guys.

How would you feel if your g/f (particularly of only 2 mos) at a party of mixed company said "Feel free to reach into my crotch if you want some chips" while holding a bowl of chips in her lap?

vashti
10-10-06, 11:22 PM
Haha! Now you get to see what hypocrites the entire male population is.

King Zarathu
11-10-06, 06:29 AM
Yes, there is definitely a double standard: guys can say lewd things, fart and commit all manner of generally unpleasant actions without really being thought of as anything more than an ass at worst. A girl devalues herself with these things.

It's not that we're hypocrits, it's that there does exist a double standard. At least in the US, there are general forms for 'male etiquette' and 'female etiquette.' One can decry the existence of this double standard all they want, but it's not going anywhere anytime soon.

****ing BEAUTIFULLY said, dude. I love it.

vashti
11-10-06, 06:38 AM
Damned hypocrites. :D

King Zarathu
11-10-06, 06:45 AM
Damned hypocrites. :D

lol.. ur mom wuz a jew so even tho u worship satan lol ur still a j00.

Gigabitch
11-10-06, 06:46 AM
Yes, there is definitely a double standard: guys can say lewd things, fart and commit all manner of generally unpleasant actions without really being thought of as anything more than an ass at worst. A girl devalues herself with these things.

Yes, but this is the male opinion we're talking about. We girls think men are pigs when they act like pigs. Of course we do.

King Zarathu
11-10-06, 06:48 AM
Yes, but this is the male opinion we're talking about. We girls think men are pigs when they act like pigs. Of course we do.
But you're forgetting one thing....

Men > Women

Nobody thinks this other than women...and women don't count.

Gigabitch
11-10-06, 06:48 AM
... again with the male perspective...

King Zarathu
11-10-06, 06:54 AM
again with the male perspective...
But...that's the only thing that matters!

You can see links before reply

vashti
11-10-06, 06:56 AM
lol.. ur mom wuz a jew so even tho u worship satan lol ur still a j00.

Hey, you dumb ass, my mom was a Catholic, and she worships a Jew. :D

King Zarathu
11-10-06, 07:27 AM
Hey, you dumb ass, my mom was a Catholic, and she worships a Jew. :D

* Arab