Guys, he says he loves me but keeps breaking plans [Archive] - Love Forum - Online Relationship Discussion

PDA

View Full Version : Guys, he says he loves me but keeps breaking plans

gretsch
27-10-06, 01:16 PM
For 5 months, hes in school and starting a business which requires a lot of his time but I want a relationship where someone is more present. I try to be understanding but this stinks- I was allotted a Saturday a week but he breaks that too and encourages me to make other plans if they come up. So I am but he he still keep his appointments with world of warcraft 3 nites a week four hours each. He is 29 by the way and Im 33. This is ridiculous. I have uys ask me out often and I turn them down because im trying to be in a relationship with this guy- so hes just not that into me huh? If so why find it necessary to say he loves me and get all teary eyed when I tell him Im going to dump him?

gretsch
27-10-06, 02:10 PM
Me either, and Im cute too-

King Zarathu
27-10-06, 02:12 PM
He plays Warcraft 3 nights a week but can't make a date with you?! That's f#@king insulting. Dump his dork-ass and look for someone who values you more than a computer game. I can't believe you put up with that.

Hah! WoW is pretty addicting, which is why I don't even want to try playing it. If I get sucked in, I'll start losing money to my games instead of earning money.

If so why find it necessary to say he loves me and get all teary eyed when I tell him Im going to dump him?
I think it's possible that he likes you but he's just addicted to his game, and not you. This is good and bad. While you should learn to respect his hobby, you should also be careful to not be too selfless. Try talking to him to figure out what works and what doesn't. Remember, it's just like cigarettes.

Me either, and Im cute too-
Nowhere near as cute as me.

King Zarathu
27-10-06, 10:02 PM
It's still ridiculous. The guy thinks a game is more important than you.
Yes, it's ridiculous, but he might not necessarily think that way. I do believe in breaking up with the problem just won't get solved, though.

Is it?
Well, she is a female....

WoW is more important. :D

Gigabitch
27-10-06, 10:53 PM
Gretsch, cut your losses and walk away. This is coming from an ex-Everquest widow. Can you do better than this guy?

Then do better. Life is short. Too short to spend that much time looking at the back of your boyfriend's head.

King Zarathu
28-10-06, 04:41 AM
She still isn't as cute as me.

vashti
28-10-06, 07:35 AM
I want a relationship where someone is more present.

Then go get one, girl!!

gretsch
29-10-06, 04:59 AM
I broke it off, you guys are right....:detective

vashti
29-10-06, 05:24 AM
Good for you. No point in wasting time.

King Zarathu
29-10-06, 07:01 AM
Good for you. No point in wasting time.

If you get addicted to WoW I'm breaking up with you too.

vashti
29-10-06, 07:02 AM
I have no idea what it is, but if that's the only way I'll be rid of you.... :sinister:

King Zarathu
29-10-06, 07:22 AM
I have no idea what it is, but if that's the only way I'll be rid of you.... :sinister:

HAHA! No! You like it when I bring you margaritas and clean your pool...when I choose to listen.

DejaBlue
01-11-06, 09:46 AM
Not that it's much consolation Gretsch, but I usta have a girlfriend that couldn't follow through on plans either. She couldn't make up her mind. I'm sure it doesn't apply to your sitch, but as it turns out... she was not interested in me, but with someone else.

gretsch
01-11-06, 01:18 PM
Yeah maybe he was- hewas trolling around on Wow website commenting on the girls there, the scantiliy clad ones anyway

King Zarathu
01-11-06, 01:31 PM
Yeah maybe he was- hewas trolling around on Wow website commenting on the girls there, the scantiliy clad ones anyway

You should take me instead.

You can see links before reply

Mathias
01-11-06, 01:36 PM
LMAO.

Nice.