Kissing a girl in the first evening [Archive] - Love Forum - Online Relationship Discussion

PDA

View Full Version : Kissing a girl in the first evening

Joghurt
24-11-06, 04:18 AM
OK, so my friends are a bit crazy, but please don't think that I am :)

So here it goes - some time ago two of my best friends started arguing about who could get a girl faster and now a few weeks later they decided that there should be a bet. So all of my friends are in this one and I don't want to be left out so I said I'll participate. Everybody chipped in 50$ and we are going to club after 3 days. There are 5 of us, so who ever be the first one to french kiss a girl will get the money :) I know it's stupidand I don't like, but I don't want my friends to think that I'm a pussy or something.

So any advice on how to be the fastest one ? Thing is I'm not good at this thing I ussually need some time (one or two dates) before I kiss a girl, but could you give me advice on how to behave or what to do in this kind situation ? I could use extra 200$ :D

Gigabitch
24-11-06, 04:30 AM
Pick an easy, drunk girl. Duh.

King Zarathu
24-11-06, 05:42 AM
That's an awesome idea! Just get her drunk and be done with it.

Or, wait, I have a better idea. Go up to her and be honest with her, tell her that you need a favor. If she isn't willing, move on to the next chick. Easy.

cheerup
24-11-06, 06:38 AM
I agree, I would say yes for a cut of the money anytime.

Sami09
24-11-06, 09:54 AM
I think you should pick someone you dont like a lot. You dont want to hurt and
girl you are into.

jurupa
24-11-06, 11:28 AM
Or do this, get semi drunk (you seem to need a false confident boost), then go up to a girl that is drunk but can still "understand" you and then say that your friend have a bet that you can't french kiss a girl. Say that the bet is a beer or something so that the girl does not feel like a prostitute or something.

King Zarathu
24-11-06, 11:47 AM
You know what? You might also be able to get a girlfriend by doing that. Even after you french her, you don't have to just say, "K, later." You might as well stick around for conversation. After all, it is a bar.

jurupa
24-11-06, 12:09 PM
Dude, that's more or less what Z proposed, cheerup affirmed, and I mentioned.That is true.

Sami09
24-11-06, 01:24 PM
Have fun making out with some drunk girl. how many of you are in on this bet?

hitch
24-11-06, 01:56 PM
Tell her you'll give her $50.

Mathias
24-11-06, 03:16 PM
Or, you can be a man, go to a club, and make out with someone on the dance floor.

It works. Sack up, homie.

Kiechi
24-11-06, 03:34 PM
lol, I'm having a lot of fun monitoring this thread. ;) Congrats hitch, you've just reiterated what Zarathu, cheerup, me & jurupa have said.

Personally I think the you should:

Get semi-drunk (For false confidence boost) > Approach girl but make sure you are still in a state where she can understand you > Tell her about the bet > Tell her it's a bet over beer or something > so that the girl doesn't feel like a prostitute or something.

Add me to that list baby!

Joghurt
24-11-06, 08:27 PM
It's shameful to say, but find the one with the lowest self-esteem, the one that hates herself the most. To find this girl, look among the most overweight, least attractive ones, they're of course the easiest (barring the overly-jaded ones). Alcohol helps in all cases, and dress like an unassuming nice guy, not a sleezeball-pimp type. Then, just hook up, collect the winnings, and rip her heart out. You won't score any points for beauty, but you will walk away with the pot. Play it off as being goal-oriented.

Hah, sorry but I'm not gonna do that. I want this evening to be fun for me too you know :) But then again it will be fun later with my friends when we will remember how I did it...but no I think I'm not gonna do that :)

Actually an I idea of telling the girl about a bet never came into my mind. That sounds like a good plan, because I'm pretty sure that none of my friends are going to tell those girls about the bet. They are gonna take some time to talk to them. Hah it would be fun if I could win the money in the firs 2 minutes :) Then the whole evening fun will be ruined for them... :evil:

Any other interesting ideas ? If not I'm deffinatley gonna go with "get drunk then go and tell some girl about a bet on a beer" idea :)

xwfuro
25-11-06, 03:28 AM
You:Hello
Girl:Hi
You:Can i buy your a drink , or two, or three, or four?

Girl: leans in to makeout gg u win bet

Labanon
02-12-06, 10:34 AM
I have one idea.. money = kiss

ok? :D give her $100 n get the french kiss :evil:

Jessi
02-12-07, 10:46 AM
you must come to my town..
it's something very easy to do here ,,
almost all the girls will accept, and you don't have to pay or get drunk ...
you just ask : Can i give u a kiss?
or kiss her without asking and that's all!
everyone here like the "touch-and-go"

Startingover
02-12-07, 06:49 PM
I find this thread equally disturbing and hilarious.
I live in a town with two univerities and two community colleges in it and there is a lovely college coined phrase "make out whore" which is obviously a woman who, once in the bar with a few drinks will be sticking her tongue down the throat of any available man.
Figured these were everywhere nowadays.
Of course there are plenty of women who will go home with anybody just to get a piece too.....ah how times have changed since I was in college.

Gigabitch
04-12-07, 03:35 AM
....ah how times have changed since I was in college.

Heh heh. Me, too. We should go back.

IndiReloaded
04-12-07, 03:56 AM
Tell her you'll give her $50.

LOL, I was going to say this, except to only offer her 1/2.