PDA

View Full Version : theme

anachronistic
25-11-06, 06:12 AM
first question... on other forums i've been to, you could change the 'theme' of the forum. is that feature available here? if so, how can i do it?

also that 'love forum' banner at the top, could we have a contest between all the members who wish to participate on designing a new one? that'd be pretty cool. i think it could be better. :detective

Kiechi
25-11-06, 06:58 AM
Whats wrong with the logo?

King Zarathu
25-11-06, 07:28 AM
also that 'love forum' banner at the top, could we have a contest between all the members who wish to participate on designing a new one? that'd be pretty cool. i think it could be better. :detective

I like that idea, and I know I'd already win.

OH WAIT!

There's that scr33n-rapist guy who might be competition.

Gigabitch
25-11-06, 07:53 AM
Maybe you could participate for more than five minutes before trying to change up the place.

anachronistic
26-11-06, 01:09 PM
maybe i have already :) no pun intended

i'm just trying to make things better for the good of loveforum.net so please don't get angry. it's just a suggestion so please don't bite my ass just because i am 'new' here

i know you're a regular here, and i know what it's like. i understand how you feel, trust me. i already know things about you that you hadn't realized i have known :) and i think you are cool and funny, after experiencing you in several other threads; i don't think you know me that well, so give me a chance, ok?

Gigabitch
26-11-06, 03:32 PM
Of course, Moogle, or whoever you are, really. You get a chance to hang around here and contribute your viewpoint, put some effort into the place, and then you'll be able to garner support for sweeping changes.

It wasn't a personal attack, for God's sake. Settle down, you silly 18-28 year old.

King Zarathu
26-11-06, 04:05 PM
They had selectable themes a year or so ago. Then, they shit on the idea.

G-TEX
27-11-06, 03:27 AM
I liked it better when there were those skins, the red one Really suited Love Forum, + its better for your eyes if you spend like 10h a day in front of a monitor, with white background it shines like a lamp

King Zarathu
27-11-06, 03:28 AM
I liked it better when there were those skins, the red one Really suited Love Forum, + its better for your eyes if you spend like 10h a day in front of a monitor, with white background it shines like a lamp
Yeah, the red one was decent....

G-TEX
27-11-06, 03:29 AM
You mods Really should bring it back
If You ask me :)

King Zarathu
27-11-06, 04:38 AM
The mods here suck.

Kiechi
27-11-06, 05:58 AM
The mods here suck.

Pardon moi? :french:

Gigabitch
27-11-06, 06:01 AM
I like the mods here, except when they get pissed at Zarathu.

Kiechi
27-11-06, 10:53 AM
I like the mods here, except when they get pissed at Zarathu.

Like who?

_____

King Zarathu
27-11-06, 11:03 AM
Pardon moi? :french:

Except you, baby. :love:

Gigabitch
27-11-06, 12:01 PM
Like who?

_____

Well you KNOW I like you. I also really enjoy Illusional.

Kiechi
28-11-06, 07:34 AM
Well you KNOW I like you. I also really enjoy Illusional.

Do you think the LF logo should be changed? I personally do not. And I think Moogle suggesting so being here here only 5 minutes isn't doing him any favours.

Gigabitch
28-11-06, 07:38 AM
I think the logo is fine. I would like it if the smilies were smaller. Is there a way I could do that? I think they overwhelm my posts, so I don't use them much.

Since we're on the subject, the only thing I think would actually improve the forum would be the addition of a "new posts" link on the bottom of the page. I always have to scroll back up. You should see my mouse-wheel finger. It's burly.

This I submit humbly, after many months of daily posting.

Kiechi
28-11-06, 07:41 AM
I think the logo is fine. I would like it if the smilies were smaller. Is there a way I could do that? I think they overwhelm my posts, so I don't use them much.

Since we're on the subject, the only thing I think would actually improve the forum would be the addition of a "new posts" link on the bottom of the page. I always have to scroll back up. You should see my mouse-wheel finger. It's burly.

This I submit humbly, after many months of daily posting.

I'm sure LA can sort that out for you Giga. ;)

Gigabitch
28-11-06, 07:43 AM
Does anyone else actually use the "new posts" button? It's the one I use 95% of the time. What do you do, E?

King Zarathu
28-11-06, 07:50 AM
Does anyone else actually use the "new posts" button? It's the one I use 95% of the time. What do you do, E?

Nope .

Kiechi
28-11-06, 07:52 AM

sometimes. Good way to keep up with threads you have posted in... but I rarely post in other areas apart from General.

Gigabitch
28-11-06, 07:59 AM
So would you guys benefit from a "New Posts" button at the bottom of the page? Just in case somebody felt like adding something somewhere?

Kiechi
28-11-06, 08:04 AM
can't do no harm.

Illusional
28-11-06, 01:09 PM
whoa.. i love the fact that i'm able to pop in only once a week, but i'm still loved... you guys are too sweet.

as for the red forum thing, it wasn't us as mods to decide to remove that program. i'm sure that a lot of people weren't really using it and it was just a waste of space. i personally love red, it's the number one color, but i never bothered using it because i hated staring at a red screen everytime i used the forum. red is meant to be worn by very very sexy girls.. not for a forum to catch attention.

raverboy

Kiechi
01-12-06, 08:25 AM
whoa.. i love the fact that i'm able to pop in only once a week, but i'm still loved... you guys are too sweet.

as for the red forum thing, it wasn't us as mods to decide to remove that program. i'm sure that a lot of people weren't really using it and it was just a waste of space. i personally love red, it's the number one color, but i never bothered using it because i hated staring at a red screen everytime i used the forum. red is meant to be worn by very very sexy girls.. not for a forum to catch attention.

raverboy

baka.

Illusional
06-12-06, 12:38 PM
baka?? along what lines do you mean that??

bakatare??

raverboy