from a guy for the guys [Archive] - Love Forum - Online Relationship Discussion

PDA

View Full Version : from a guy for the guys

xhopelessroman
03-02-07, 12:19 PM
I was just wondering, do you guys practice lasting longer when you jerk off? so that you can pleasure your woman longer? when I used to jerk off it was more of a wham bam thank you mam but lately I've been "training" and holding back my orgasms to last longer

NeoSeminole
03-02-07, 12:23 PM
I don't take longer to "train myself" so to speak. I just do it to prolong the experience b/c it feels good. You don't eat lobster tail in 2 bites or gulp down fine whine, do you?

anachronistic
03-02-07, 12:48 PM
No. I get myself off in about 2 minutes. Sex for me lasts around an hour, though.

vashti
04-02-07, 12:46 PM
I was just wondering, do you guys practice lasting longer when you jerk off? so that you can pleasure your woman longer? when I used to jerk off it was more of a wham bam thank you mam but lately I've been "training" and holding back my orgasms to last longer

On behalf of your future partners, I thank you. All men should do this unless they have problems with not being able to ejaculate at all.

The Great OV!!!
04-02-07, 02:55 PM
No. **** no. Usually it is a speedy process before school or work..or bad.

CAM
05-02-07, 04:43 PM
Practice? No. Jerking off is about getting things done and over with so that you can get your mind back around work.

Sex. I don't see why it is soo difficult for guys to control themselves. It's easy not to cum too quickly. Just don't get overly excited about having sex. If you really want to prevent early cumshots, concentrate on making her happy (meanwhile, think about the "endgame"....i.e., what she's gonna do when you break up with her)...kinda of reminds me of that line from Fast Times at Ridgemont High when Spicolli crashes the car, to quote out of context....first she's gonna shit, then she's gonna 'kill' ya :)

Anyway, keep your mind miles away, focus on keeping her humming towards the best orgasm she's ever had....and you'll have no problem not shooting your load too quickly. No need to practice during masturbation, dude :)

koolwhip
08-02-07, 09:15 AM
see, im religious, so, id just like to say, jerking off is against one of the commandments and is a very mortal and unforgivable sin...atleast, for all the christians here.

Zach
08-02-07, 11:10 AM
see, im religious, so, id just like to say, jerking off is against one of the commandments and is a very mortal and unforgivable sin...atleast, for all the christians here.

Please Please don't make me vomit all over.

jurupa
08-02-07, 11:33 AM
see, im religious, so, id just like to say, jerking off is against one of the commandments and is a very mortal and unforgivable sin...atleast, for all the christians here.Another reason why I am glad to be an Atheist.

Fnord
08-02-07, 12:11 PM
see, im religious,
and so therefore I think I'm better than you you heathen.

so, id just like to say, jerking off is against one of the commandments
You mean these?

The Ten Commandments
You shall have no other Gods but me.
You shall not make for yourself any idol, nor bow down to it or worship it.
You shall not misuse the name of the Lord your God.
You shall remember and keep the Sabbath day holy.
Respect your father and mother.
You must not kill.
You must not commit adultery.
You must not steal.
You must not give false evidence against your neighbour.
You must not be envious of your neighbour's goods. You shall not be envious of his house nor his wife, nor anything that belongs to your neighbour.
Doesn't seem to be listed.

and is a very mortal and unforgivable sin...atleast, for all the christians here.
Now this is simply not true. In fact out of all the Christian religions the only major ones to uphold this as a sin are the Catholics and the Mormons.

I think this all comes from a rather poor interperatation of the story of Onan (son of Judah). There are a lot of arguments here so why don't you start doing some research for yourself and not blindly preaching dogma to people.

Now perhaps being a Christian should be about following the lifestyle example of Jesus Christ as set out in the New Testament, e.g. forgiveness, tolerance and understanding, but what would I know. I'm sure it is in fact about conversion by the sword........much like Islam.

The Great OV!!!
08-02-07, 12:47 PM

Yea, like you don't do it....BAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Gigabitch
08-02-07, 01:07 PM

That's a mortal sin? Really? Akin to murder?

vashti
08-02-07, 11:20 PM
Doesn't seem to be listed.

Those are just the "top ten". There are lots more commandments in the bible. 613 to be exact. But mortal sin? I don't know about that. I think it is a matter of interpretation.

CAM
09-02-07, 12:08 AM
Masturbation is a sin, huh?

What if it isn't "sexual self pleasuring" and more along the lines of just trying to de-juice yourself so you can actually think? The male mind is literally floating on a sea of testosterone. Don't relieve the pressure and you'll go bonkers.

CAM
09-02-07, 12:10 AM
If you don't jerk off then why'd ya pick a nickname like "koolwhip" ?

That would either be a euphemism for what you're doing in your pants right now or it would indicate that you are a sado-masochist who likes to use whips during sexual fantasies (cool whips, no less).

Junket
09-02-07, 01:00 AM
Masturbation is a sin, huh?

What if it isn't "sexual self pleasuring" and more along the lines of just trying to de-juice yourself so you can actually think? The male mind is literally floating on a sea of testosterone. Don't relieve the pressure and you'll go bonkers.

Aren't you all against masturbation anyway?

koolwhip
09-02-07, 07:26 AM
alright lemme get this strait

the "jerking off sin" is under the 1st commandment. "You shall not have other gods before your god" which subs into "idols and worship stuff" which subs into pictures.

therefore, its not right to ######## because God gave you Women which you are supposed to mate with to make babies. Sex isnt here just for fun, but then again, i am very religious.

which brings me to another point:
I am very religious

which brings me to yet another point...
CAM? yeah, koolwhip is my nickname because of my hair. I was helping paint a house once and some paint got on my hair, which was white paint. My hairdo at the time, was a fohawk. Because i was sweating, the gel wilted and then my hair was kinda puffy, which the paint got on. My friends said it looked like koolwhip, so, koolwhip was therefore dubbed.

yes it is akin to killing

koolwhip
09-02-07, 07:27 AM
id like to also mention that

"ITS JUST MY OPINION"

im very religious, ok and i accept other people who are atheist or muslim because i have no problem with that. they have their beliefs and i have mine, just my opinion to state that and i felt that i should, and could, under my rights here at the love forum.

so STICK THAT IN YOUR JUICE BOX AND SUCK IT

Junket
09-02-07, 09:20 AM
which subs into "idols and worship stuff" which subs into pictures.

No it doesn't.

vashti
09-02-07, 09:36 AM
alright lemme get this strait

the "jerking off sin" is under the 1st commandment. "You shall not have other gods before your god" which subs into "idols and worship stuff" which subs into pictures.

'

You are stretching it there. Your interpretation would have had more weight if you argued about the prohibition against onanism. Not all masturbation takes place with photos (unless you are "worshipping" a picture of a penis). :D

The Great OV!!!
09-02-07, 12:41 PM
He still didn't answer my question.

elNatural
09-02-07, 01:26 PM
Everyone has their own trick to lasting. Ive found in my experiences, that if you work your body so hard its like exercise then you no longer worry about cumming and just please your woman.

koolwhip
09-02-07, 08:10 PM
'

You are stretching it there. Your interpretation would have had more weight if you argued about the prohibition against onanism. Not all masturbation takes place with photos (unless you are "worshipping" a picture of a penis). :D

well um see, thats exactly what im saying. read your eighth grade religion text books, its basic theology people cmon...
and im not taking this towards anybody who doesnt want to.

vashti
09-02-07, 10:16 PM
well um see, thats exactly what im saying. read your eighth grade religion text books, its basic theology people cmon...

Prohibition against masturbation isn't a part of most theology books. I suggest you look into Maslow's heirarchy of needs and see where sex lies. I think you will see why so many religiously rigid people have troubles attaining the upper levels of the pyramid.

The Great OV!!!
10-02-07, 01:01 AM
He STILL didn't answer my question.

koolwhip
10-02-07, 06:58 AM
on second thought...id like to restate my answer, and i think thiss'll be a slap in the face....for me, someone should come and beat me up right now is what im saying...

but its only *partly* of the first commandment...

its the commandment which states" do not commit adultary"...

but its still an unforgivable sin.

vashti
10-02-07, 07:29 AM
on second thought...id like to restate my answer, and i think thiss'll be a slap in the face....for me, someone should come and beat me up right now is what im saying...

but its only *partly* of the first commandment...

its the commandment which states" do not commit adultary"...

but its still an unforgivable sin.

Don't be so sensitive. Here is a piece of good advice for you: if you are going to bring up religious arguments to support your point of view, be prepared to have those arguments challenged, and don't assume you are the only one who knows something about theology..

koolwhip
10-02-07, 08:47 AM
i didnt, i just felt that i had to state my opinion, which i did, then some arguments came up, so i answered.

oh, and here come all the "told you so" comments...

neways, im gonna stop posting in this forum, good luck on finding out what you want to know dood

Tiay
10-02-07, 09:30 AM
...I suggest you look into Maslow's heirarchy of needs and see where sex lies. I think you will see why so many religiously rigid people have troubles attaining the upper levels of the pyramid.

gaaa! :surprised *sudden flashback to last years marketing exam*

me and a classmate came up with a way to remember it;

Physiological needs: sex

safety needs: condom

social needs/sense of belonging: commitment

and I forgot what esteem needs and self actualisation was for..

neways, im gonna stop posting in this forum, good luck on finding out what you want to know dood

aw, don't sulk. we like having diverse opinions to argue about. that's what all the fun is about.

I have a question btw; if masturbation is so sinful, then why do many young children (say, 2 year olds) discover masturbation by themselves? They have no idea about sex or sexuality yet, they're just doing it because in the process of tugging at toes and ears, they recognise that the genitals are different and are simply more fun than other body parts.

TheSphinx
10-02-07, 11:15 AM

I'm in agreement with NeoSeminole. If he sees sex as lobster tail and fine wine, I see masturbation like something out of a vending machine-quick, convenient, and momentarily satisfying.

I think practicing will help you determine your "point of no return" better, which will help you realize when to slow down while lovemaking, and in turn, prolong the sexual experience. But I know of no hand that feels like a vagina (and if there was, I'm sure it would be too late to get on the transplant list).

You could start your research with Kegel exercises and jelqing, which are supposed to be good for both penis health and staying power.

Chloe
10-02-07, 11:36 AM
if masturbation is so sinful, then why do many young children (say, 2 year olds) discover masturbation by themselves? They have no idea about sex or sexuality yet, they're just doing it because in the process of tugging at toes and ears, they recognise that the genitals are different and are simply more fun than other body parts.
Because it feels gooooood!!!!! Whee!!!

Junket
10-02-07, 11:49 AM
I love weeding out the fags.

Clearly one of my flaws is my fondness of exclusion.

Chloe
10-02-07, 12:34 PM
This is amazing. In less than one hour, I have been accused of being both a lesbian and a gay man (don't like the "f" word ala TR Knight). This forum is hysterically funny...

Gribble
10-02-07, 12:59 PM
Well, which is it? If it's the former, are you hot and may I watch?

Chloe
10-02-07, 02:47 PM
Sorry to disappoint you, but it is neither. I am a straight woman. The answers to the other two questions are yes and oh yes. ;)

CAM
11-02-07, 03:02 AM
You believe that masturbation is a sin. But, you are asking about how to last longer...and I'm assuming that your concern has less to do with your marriage than a girlfriend. Isn't that sinful? Also, assuming that you are married and you think sex is just to procreate...well, then who cares about how long you last--in that case, just spread your seed and have a baby.

Junket
11-02-07, 03:37 AM
This is amazing. In less than one hour, I have been accused of being both a lesbian and a gay man (don't like the "f" word ala TR Knight). This forum is hysterically funny...

In case you misunderstood me, that fag post wasn't directed towards you at all.

I had pretty much ignored you up until this point.

Gigabitch
11-02-07, 06:36 PM
But I know of no hand that feels like a vagina (and if there was, I'm sure it would be too late to get on the transplant list).

That was hilarious and you are now my favorite new poster.

Chloe
12-02-07, 06:47 AM
@Frasbee: Bite me

Junket
12-02-07, 08:23 AM
@Frasbee: Bite me

I appreciate the invitation, but I'm afraid I must decline as I'm already taken.

vashti
12-02-07, 11:32 AM
I appreciate the invitation, but I'm afraid I must decline as I'm already taken.

When is the next trip to see her, BTW??

Junket
12-02-07, 11:33 AM
When is the next trip to see her, BTW??

Ah, we're working on that, these next two months are busy for us both...may not be able to look into anything sooner than April.

Oh I didn't tell you guys...things have changed, I'm going to school in March.

vashti
12-02-07, 11:35 AM
Oh I didn't tell you guys...things have changed, I'm going to school in March.

School?? YAY!!!!! What are you going for?? (Great move Fras, I mean it.)

Junket
12-02-07, 11:52 AM
School?? YAY!!!!! What are you going for?? (Great move Fras, I mean it.)

I'll make a separate update thread soon.

xhopelessroman
12-02-07, 03:03 PM
Everyone has their own trick to lasting. Ive found in my experiences, that if you work your body so hard its like exercise then you no longer worry about cumming and just please your woman.

can you elaborate on this "exercising hard" technique? I would love to give it a try. and I can see this thread took off with the whole religious take

Masterofmind69
13-02-07, 03:27 PM
If you want to last longer do the kegel exercise and eat oysters. By doing the kegel exercise you build muscle to stop the flow of fluids to ejaculate.