M and FMs READ THIS IMPORTANT! (POLL) [Archive] - Love Forum - Online Relationship Discussion

PDA

View Full Version : M and FMs READ THIS IMPORTANT! (POLL)

love2loveu
14-02-07, 12:07 PM
While on the subject, we must remember that a womans sexual organs are on the INSIDE of her body, guys sexual organ is on the outside. So, a guys' dick may become erect simply from the wind blowing(LOL) while a womans clitoris may need some stimulation to get her in the mood. Tell us what you all think!

Charlie Boy
14-02-07, 12:09 PM
**** you're a weirdo.That's what I think.

Junket
14-02-07, 12:09 PM
I could come up with something wildly sarcastic and offensive to the creation of this thread.

But I'll save you the insult.

For now.

love2loveu
14-02-07, 12:21 PM
Hmmm, thats a threat

love2loveu
14-02-07, 12:21 PM
I could come up with something wildly sarcastic and offensive to the creation of this thread.

For now.
Cant figure it out eh? Too bad

love2loveu
14-02-07, 12:24 PM
Is the word weirdo the best you can come up with?

love2loveu
14-02-07, 12:25 PM

For now.
Well Im isulted alright, boo-hoo

Junket
14-02-07, 12:28 PM
Did this guy just double double post??

That is a first in LF history.

It looks to me this poll is bait for you to look for naive answers so that you may enlighten posters with your almighty wisdom in regards to female sexuality.

Then again I could be over-reacting because I have a tendency to perceive new people with a highly prejudice eye.

love2loveu
14-02-07, 12:32 PM
Did this guy just double double post??

That is a first in LF history.

It looks to me this poll is bait for you to look for naive answers so that you may enlighten posters with your almighty wisdom in regards to female sexuality.

Then again I could be over-reacting because I have a tendency to perceive new people with a highly prejudice eye.
Id guess we should call the Wambulance, Im not gonna type what I think here because it isnt relevant, sorry I bothered you, goon!

Junket
14-02-07, 12:36 PM
Id guess we should call the Wambulance, Im not gonna type what I think here because it isnt relevant, sorry I bothered you, goon!

Question...are you a guy?

elNatural
14-02-07, 02:34 PM
The biggest sexual organ for men is their 'brain' too, no pun intended eh eh.