PDA

View Full Version : What to do until the ~*real thing*~ comes

weirdy
06-04-07, 08:04 AM
A question for everyone:

In what situation would you rather be, while waiting for that "perfect" SO:

a) be in a relationship that has it's good side (you feel wanted, inspired, etc) as well as it's weak side (you don't like him/her that much phisically, or you're annoyed by some part of his/her character).. but you tolerate that and concentrate on the good stuff, just to pass the time, or

b) choose to be single, and not to except anything less than a "real thing".

From your experience...what's your choice? And why?

vashti
06-04-07, 08:30 AM
What is an "SA"? Also, perfection doesn't exist. If you are waiting for perfection, you will never find it. You'd better modify your expectations.

weirdy
06-04-07, 08:43 AM
It was a typo..I edited it:)

And I agree that the perfection doesn't exist. By "perfection" I ment sth that is perfect for you, with all the imperfections, blahblah..you know.

Gribble
06-04-07, 08:44 AM
I choose to be single. And I'd stay single even if the "real thing" plopped herself in my lap right this minute. (Don't get me wrong, I'd wear the babe ragged in the sack).

Gigabitch
06-04-07, 12:01 PM
I think all of the relationships you have before you get to be with the perfect one for you are valid and have a purpose, and that is to get you ready for that perfect one. Most people don't go through relationships without learning anything. Practice makes perfect.