PDA

View Full Version : ass-whiping techniques

anachronistic
17-04-07, 10:57 AM
It's quite a bizaar thing to do. How do you whipe your ass?

I whipe mine with toilet paper, and sometimes a washcloth if I know I'm going to get laid and want my ass just 100% clean. I always have to be standing up and I whipe with my left hand. I just take a clump of tp. one square doesn't do it for me.

vashti
17-04-07, 11:21 AM
If only I were a moderator.....

anachronistic
17-04-07, 11:25 AM
If only I were a moderator.....i'd whipe my ass more often.

You should really consider whiping your ass more.

vashti
17-04-07, 11:26 AM
I can't tell if you are talking about *whipping* my ass or "wiping" my ass.

anachronistic
17-04-07, 11:30 AM
You can choose, baby.

jurupa
17-04-07, 12:15 PM
I can't tell if you are talking about *whipping* my ass or "wiping" my ass.I prefer spanking your ass.

Gribble
17-04-07, 12:19 PM
You two are a couple of immature horndogs.

Besides, if anyone's gonna spank Vash's ass it's gonna be me!

jurupa
17-04-07, 12:35 PM
You two are a couple of immature horndogs.She is my MILF slave.:french:

Besides, if anyone's gonna spank Vash's ass it's gonna be me!That makes three of us.

Taryn
17-04-07, 01:10 PM
boy, did this thread go off or what? :D

anachronistic
17-04-07, 01:56 PM
I've known vashti the longest, and I'M the poolboy in this joint. This gives me the right to the first ass-whoopin that takes place on vashti.

tooxshort
19-04-07, 02:37 AM
some of us are too cool to be poolboys ...

dude ... u should learn to spell "wipe" ... I thought you wanted to know how to fight ... haha

Gigabitch
19-04-07, 03:18 AM
Shorty, you were offered a perfectly good job as a chauffeur and you declined. I don't know what to do with you.

anachronistic
19-04-07, 05:22 AM
some of us are too cool to be poolboys ...

dude ... u should learn to spell "wipe" ... I thought you wanted to know how to fight ... haha

haha i have forgotten the spelling of many english words, as i am concentrating on my german very intensely.

that is my excuse.

speaking of fights, some jackass in my accounting class was fiddling with my shit, and i didn't mind, but he grabbed my calculator and was going to delete everything off of it. he smiled at me like an asshole and flashed the screen at me, which was asking if he wanted to delete all my shit. i said "you delete anything off my calculator and i'll **** you up right here right now." everyone turned around and all eyes were on him. the teacher stopped lecturing and he was looking too. the punkass laughed like a little snot and put my calculator back on my desk and turned back around.

i made a big deal about it, but i paid big bucks for the calculator, and i have quite a few mathematical programs on it. i hate ****ing football jocks.

tooxshort
19-04-07, 04:13 PM
Shorty, you were offered a perfectly good job as a chauffeur and you declined. I don't know what to do with you.

CaliBoy has changed you ...

and LilWing ...

I feel you on the calculator thing ... I'd be pissed too if someone tried to delete all the formulas I stored on mine ... I might of never passed math if I couldn't do that ...

misombra
19-04-07, 08:41 PM
ugh, how many times do i have to say it. vashhhhh is MINE so you little boys need to get to steppin.

Taryn
19-04-07, 09:07 PM
heh, this fight over vash is getting interesting. all the big boys are staking their claim.

i ask though, does vash "belong" to any of you?

Gribble
19-04-07, 10:30 PM
ugh, how many times do i have to say it. vashhhhh is MINE so you little boys need to get to steppin.

I don't mind that so long as I get to observe the spankings.

Kiechi
19-04-07, 11:13 PM
heh, this fight over vash is getting interesting. all the big boys are staking their claim.

i ask though, does vash "belong" to any of you?

Well she was originally Illusionals, but he run out of booze money and decided to sell her to Only_Virgins. But he got screwed over because Illusional falsely informed him that she was a Virgin. So OV was lumbered with a devirginized woman. He then thought "****, I gotta' get rid of her as fast as I can before anybody sees me with her", cos' that would like be the end of his Virgin rep. So he played Frasbee in a game of counterstrike for her in exchange for his virginity but OV lost and she become Frasbees property. Fras swapped her for a double whammy philly cheese steak with Tooxshort. But Tooxshort didn't really have no use for her so decided to flog her on Ebay. I then bought her for 6 dollars and 65 cents excluding p and p. Then Giga and sombra' decided they would try and kidnap her from my basement but obviously, lilwing and zarathu hax0red them with their leet skills and now I am currently talking to Gribble about a trade. Gribble is trying to trade me her for you. Whether you are really Gribbles property is another matter. I'm still debating whether I should take him up on the trade or not. ;)

Junket
20-04-07, 12:45 AM
I'd swap Vash for a cheesesteak any day.

Gribble
20-04-07, 01:44 AM
I told you I'd trade you a pack of Winston's for her, Kiechi. I said nothin' about Taryn.

Kiechi
20-04-07, 02:32 AM
I told you I'd trade you a pack of Winston's for her, Kiechi. I said nothin' about Taryn.

Then I guess I'll just have to steal her from you. Muahaha.

anachronistic
20-04-07, 04:55 AM

I'd make Vashti cook me a cheesesteak.

Gigabitch
20-04-07, 06:58 AM
Maybe Vashti would make you into cheesesteak and feed you to Frasbee.

anachronistic
20-04-07, 07:07 AM
Maybe Vashti would make you into cheesesteak and feed you to Frasbee.

because i don't make into a cheesesteak. i make into chickenwing. kick'nwing haha :)

vashti
20-04-07, 07:29 AM
Screw all you boys. I'm sticking with 'sombra.

anachronistic
20-04-07, 07:45 AM

dike. :D

________

jurupa
20-04-07, 08:28 AM
ugh, how many times do i have to say it. vashhhhh is MINE so you little boys need to get to steppin.Little? I come right over there and pickup your ass up and carry you away, shorty.

Screw all you boys. I'm sticking with 'sombra.Don't make me get out the duct tape............

Only-virgins
20-04-07, 03:17 PM
A thread about wiping shit, a shitty thread.

Taryn
20-04-07, 03:42 PM
A thread about wiping shit, a shitty thread.

Smartest comment i've heard all day :D

boobaa
20-04-07, 03:52 PM
A thread about ass wiping to vash spanking.... wtf, those rhyme quite well!

misombra
20-04-07, 08:17 PM

aaaaahahaha see. say what you will. she's mine bitches.

jurupa
21-04-07, 04:21 AM
aaaaahahaha see. say what you will. she's mine bitches.Fine then. I am going to spank your ass as well now. And carry your ass to the bed and duct tape you to it as well, with Vashti right next to you.

misombra
21-04-07, 08:21 AM
that would be fun. vashhh and i could laugh together...

tooxshort
21-04-07, 11:00 AM

But to get the good cheesesteaks, you gotta go thru ME, SON!

jurupa
21-04-07, 03:49 PM
that would be fun. vashhh and i could laugh together...I am sure you be laughing when I use my big hands on your tight asses.:evil:

Taryn
21-04-07, 03:56 PM
where's the moderators when you need 'em?

Kiechi
21-04-07, 04:03 PM
where's the moderators when you need 'em?

What is there to moderate?

Taryn
21-04-07, 04:33 PM
I was kidding kiechi, just a joke about how they are all swarming vash :D lol