PDA

View Full Version : my comfort zone..

hi2u
12-05-07, 02:25 AM
ok my comfort zone is normal im really outgoing with my friends and the people i live with. but when it comes to people i just meet for like 10minutes it takes like 2 days to show the normal me...

its hard because relatives i dont live around or with im really quite and i dont like it because its awkward...

any ideas how i can get out of my comfort zone?

Gigabitch
12-05-07, 07:07 AM
Get a job in a place where you'll have to talk to people all day. That'll do it.

vashti
12-05-07, 07:11 AM
After knowing someone for 10 minutes, it seems you *shouldn't* be comfortable expressing the "normal" you. It's kind of like the honeymoon phase. After 10 minutes, you should still be on your best behavior.

anachronistic
12-05-07, 07:20 AM
how can you not be yourself? i don't understand how this is possible.

anachronistic
12-05-07, 07:22 AM
It's kind of like the honeymoon phase. After 10 minutes, you should still be on your best behavior.

that's BULLSHIT. after we say our i do's, we're ripping our clothes off and making sweet innocent love on the priest's altar infront of EVERYONE. and on my honeymoon, we're going to **** on the bed, **** on the floor, **** in the bathroom, in the pool, on the roof. everywhere. we're going to walk around naked and be completely wasted on perfectly aged wine. yea........

vashti
12-05-07, 07:24 AM
Haven't you heard of the "honeymoon phase", silly?

anachronistic
12-05-07, 07:27 AM
Haven't you heard of the "honeymoon phase", silly?

NO. :D

*waits to be shot*

vashti
12-05-07, 07:32 AM
That's the phase when you are supposedly just getting to know someone, so you try to impress them with how wonderful you are. It is not restricted to married couples.