PDA

View Full Version : Scandalous thread murder!

Charlie Boy II
29-05-07, 12:32 PM
Now I’m not looking to make a fuss here, but could whichever moderator closed my “rate your last lay” thread, please explain why they did it? It seems like a relatively innocuous topic to me. Or was it because of my harmless little parody of the Great OV!

I would have done this over private message but I don’t know who to take it up with.

Yours respectfully,

Charlie Boy.

Junket
29-05-07, 12:33 PM
Yeah, I was wondering why it was locked too.

Seemed unnecessary to me.

Gribble
29-05-07, 12:36 PM
It got locked? Sucks. I thought that would turn out interesting.

Charlie Boy II
29-05-07, 04:20 PM
Someone (claiming not to be OV), didn't appreciate my little joke and gave me negative rep points for it. I suspect that same person complained to admin about the thread.

Not naming any names, but I suspect that person is: TIAY!

Miss hotty
29-05-07, 04:53 PM
Not naming no names are we lol i would of love to have done that

vashti
29-05-07, 09:56 PM
I'm sorry OV, but that was the funniest post I have read in a long time. Too bad it was closed before you could respond.

anachronistic
29-05-07, 11:17 PM
many things have been disappearing quite randomly, including posts made by me. OV's post magically disappeared from this thread.

Converse
30-05-07, 01:13 AM
I wonder what kill joy killed that thread, bastards. Hence why this forums sucks bollocks.

Gigabitch
30-05-07, 01:19 AM
That's ridiculous. That's like getting thrown out of a bar for using the word "****".

Was this you, Kiechi?

anachronistic
30-05-07, 01:54 AM
Was this you, Kiechi?

a durex and a chloroform will do the trick. ;)

misombra
30-05-07, 06:24 AM
i doubt it was ov. ov can take being made fun of more than most people. ahahaha that's why i love him so much.

vashti
30-05-07, 07:29 AM
Maybe one of Charleyboy's enemies PM'd loveadmin. And yeah, I doubt OV would have been offended. It isn't his style.

Charlie Boy II
30-05-07, 07:42 AM
I think someone must have pm'ed love admin because it was closed down very quickly. I don't think it was OV either. I think it was that little irish girl - t'be sure.

vashti
30-05-07, 07:44 AM
Did you get a warning note in your PM box?

Charlie Boy II
30-05-07, 07:52 AM
I just checked now - no, nothing. Saw a pm there from you though.

vashti
30-05-07, 08:18 AM
That is really odd...

Junket
30-05-07, 10:16 AM
I say we hold a forum riot.

anachronistic
31-05-07, 12:56 AM
why are you deleting unnecessary posts, kiechi? check this shit out:

http://www.angelfire.com/planet/lilwing89/Screenshot.png

http://www.angelfire.com/planet/lilwing89/Screenshot-1.png

http://www.angelfire.com/planet/lilwing89/Screenshot-2.png

Kiechi
31-05-07, 12:58 AM
Because it was derailing the thread? Thus why I pm'd you my reply. Pretty much common sense. Though you can carry on thinking you got something on me.

anachronistic
31-05-07, 01:02 AM
Because it was derailing the thread? Thus why I pm'd you my reply. Pretty much common sense. Though you can carry on thinking you got something on me.

i think your insulting converse had more to do with derailing this thread than my response to it. effectively, you could've just deleted your own posts or perhaps not posted at all.

edit: i guess we can carry this on via pm if it's that important to you.

Converse
31-05-07, 01:52 AM
My post got deleted because Kiechi got owned pathetic! Posting pictures of hand bags real cool, oh and I'm not in college, you Moron.

Converse
31-05-07, 01:59 AM
Kiechi carry on sending me PM's to insult me, how mature.

He also deleted my post because he knows he can get banned for homophobic comments, no one like you Kiechi accept it or YOU stop posting.

Converse
31-05-07, 02:00 AM

He also deleted my post because he knows he can get banned for homophobic comments, no one likes you Kiechi accept it, or YOU stop posting.

Kiechi
31-05-07, 02:26 AM

He also deleted my post because he knows he can get banned for homophobic comments, no one likes you Kiechi accept it, or YOU stop posting.

Homeophobic comments? I'll call you lezzer in front of the whole forum, I don't care. You discover your a lezzer two weeks ago and you act as if it's the next best thing since sliced bread. You're a typical token bi-sexual who has to make the whole world aware you are gay. Quite frankly, no one cares. So play your little victim card.

Converse
31-05-07, 02:30 AM
You don't know what you're talking about. You only started being harsh to me when I started talking about my girlfriend on here, you're the one who has the problem. I've been a 'lezzer' since conception, kid. I never mentioned my sexuality on here like you said it 'doesn't matter' I only started talking about it since I got into a relationship, you have a serious problem. 2 weeks ago??? Hahaha you're hilarious, coming from the guy who has probably never had a girlfriend. Get ya facts right, kid.

Kiss goodbye to your mod status.

Converse
31-05-07, 02:31 AM
And it is the best thing since slice bread! Why wouldn't I show off? I am very happy, unlike your bitter self.

Junket
31-05-07, 02:40 AM
Pride kills.

Converse
31-05-07, 02:47 AM
I really don't know why 'Bitchie' is insulting me, I haven't done anything to provoke him. Is it wrong that I talk about my relationship? Or shall I go back to my closet?

I haven't been advertising FF, I posted a link once then realised what I'd done and deleted the link. And I refer to it as 'the otherside' Lol.

Kiechi
31-05-07, 08:07 PM
I really don't know why 'Bitchie' is insulting me, I haven't done anything to provoke him. Is it wrong that I talk about my relationship? Or shall I go back to my closet?

I haven't been advertising FF, I posted a link once then realised what I'd done and deleted the link. And I refer to it as 'the otherside' Lol.

First off, I don't really care about your bush hunt endeavours. Hell, I didn't even know you were in a r/s with a girl. So good try at playing the victim card. You know why I had a go at you, plain and simple. But just to run it by you again:

"I wonder what kill joy killed that thread, bastards. Hence why this forums sucks bollocks."

LF is the filter for FF.

All the rif-raf from here filters out to FF.

The other way round. This is a kids forum.

I don't understand why some of you (disgruntled) guys even post here.

Giga shall we bring Love Twist over to FF? ;)

This forum is dead.

Not to mention several deleted posts where I had to edit the links the out.

So that's the reason why I'm pissed with you. If the forum is so "dead" and so "bollocks", why do you even bother coming here?

Converse
31-05-07, 09:51 PM
Oh **** off, haha how sad are you for looking for all my posts! Get a life. I'll say it again why do you post here? No one even likes you, you homophobic little shit, this isn't an episode of Hollyoakes.

Converse
31-05-07, 10:01 PM
Keichi I apolagise for advertising FF, it will not happen again. You could have just told me without being personal, but because you're a little bitch you had to go too far and take your problems out on me. I thought you were cool at first, guess I was wrong.

Also you need to revert to my signature.

Kiechi
01-06-07, 12:02 AM
Keichi I apolagise for advertising FF, it will not happen again. You could have just told me without being personal, but because you're a little bitch you had to go too far and take your problems out on me. I thought you were cool at first, guess I was wrong.

Also you need to revert to my signature.

Yes, you're right, your signature says everything. Especially with it coming from a member with a total of 26 posts showing his last activity to be... 31-03-06 08:50 AM.

anachronistic
01-06-07, 12:45 AM
will you two quit your bitching and take it to the pm level? this thread is trashed enough.

Gigabitch
01-06-07, 12:48 AM
I think this thread should be locked.

anachronistic
01-06-07, 12:49 AM

yes, i at first thought all the garbage should just be deleted, but it's obvious kiechi and converse will remain relentless here.

vashti
01-06-07, 12:51 AM

I agree. We have PM boxes for a reason. This is obviously not about charlieboy's thread.

Converse
01-06-07, 01:38 AM
Sorry about the trashed thread, don't worry Kiechi I will no longer be posting on this forum, sorry for annoying you with my posts.

Gigabitch
01-06-07, 01:40 AM
Sorry about the trashed thread, don't worry Kiechi I will no longer be posting on this forum, sorry for annoying you with my posts.

I disagree with this solution. I vote for you to stay here. Just my $.02

anachronistic
01-06-07, 01:52 AM
nobody is leaving. :) you can't leave. :D

Kiechi
01-06-07, 05:19 AM
yes, i at first thought all the garbage should just be deleted, but it's obvious kiechi and converse will remain relentless here.

Yes, it was going to continue through PM but then you decided to post screenshots trying to insinuate things. Now you're here taking the high moral ground. Here's a serious suggestion for you Lilwing, a little heads up for the future in life if you will. Step off your high horse before you get kicked off it.

Charlie --- All I can say is it wasn't me; send loveadmin a PM if you want to discuss this further. Thank you.