ahm.

happy early birthday?

LostNotFound
29-06-07, 01:36 AM
lol

that did actaully make me laugh

Steve2004
29-06-07, 01:41 AM
well i'm glad. my 16th birthday i spent the day alone. I had just moved to a new state in the middle of summer, so i didn't have friends yet. and my parents were at work.

it was so sad.

DoesntMatter
29-06-07, 03:04 AM
and then it's my birthday on tuesday and nobody not one single damn person in the whole damn world knows apart from my SO who is away. there all too busy planning my sisters surprise birthday which is in august.

mum, dad, sister, brothers, cousins, friends!! no one! bloody idiots. you think they all tell me they love me but no they don't know the day i was born! and i'm not moaning coz i want gifts coz i don't - i end up with stuff i return and stuff that i give away so no i don't want gifts i want some one to bloody remember me without me having to call them, or drop by, or saying hey do you know its my f*cking birthdaY!

well i'm glad. my 16th birthday i spent the day alone. I had just moved to a new state in the middle of summer, so i didn't have friends yet. and my parents were at work.

These are sad stories :(

Gigabitch
29-06-07, 03:05 AM
Happy birthday, honey. You have my sympathies.

anachronistic
29-06-07, 03:16 AM
my 18th birthday, i worked the entire day, and i came home to a bunch of my parents' drunk friends. one started hitting me. i don't evenremember how it went because i was so angry.

LostNotFound
29-06-07, 04:26 AM
i spoke to him before. and guess what he's coming home tomorrow! yay! i suppose being stuck with a whole lot of guys made him miss me. and as for everyone else pssssssssh :D

LostNotFound
29-06-07, 04:27 AM
Happy birthday, honey. You have my sympathies.

thanks but its not here yet lol

DoesntMatter
29-06-07, 12:05 PM
I think I spent my last birthday with Captain Morgan

Steve2004
29-06-07, 12:07 PM
I think I spent my last birthday with Captain Morgan

i spent my last birthday at the beach in a bikini that was too small for me. when i look at pictures i'm so embarrassed.

DoesntMatter
29-06-07, 12:10 PM
Small bikinis ****ing rock. What beach was it that you went to?

Steve2004
29-06-07, 12:28 PM
Small bikinis ****ing rock. What beach was it that you went to?

by small bikini ..i mean i was chubby looking and it didn't rock at all. I went to Port Aransas.

anachronistic
29-06-07, 12:38 PM
i like the bikinis that have strings tied onthe sides. i bust a nut when i see a girl wearing those..

the only problem is girls are dumb enough to wear them to hotels and all the piggy guys in the pool try to untie them.

Tiay
29-06-07, 01:09 PM
tuesday as in the 3rd? heyy, we're birthday buddies!

Illusional
29-06-07, 01:45 PM
how old are you?? well i'm probably guessing that you're too old to cry about your own birthday? **** it, if no one wants to celebrate it with you, spend a couple 100 dollars on a bottle of liquor and drink the night away. **** everyone else.

raverboy

DoesntMatter
29-06-07, 01:45 PM
Siesta Key beach is the greatest beach in the world

Steve2004
29-06-07, 02:04 PM
i like the bikinis that have strings tied onthe sides. i bust a nut when i see a girl wearing those..

the only problem is girls are dumb enough to wear them to hotels and all the piggy guys in the pool try to untie them.

i wore one of those to the beach when i went about a month ago. It was my first year wearing one so i checked the ties every like five minutes.