PDA

View Full Version : What's YOUR heaven?

kapneb92
13-07-07, 06:32 AM
I would be in a nice green golf course surrounded by barbeques.
My sister would be hanging upside down on a tree for eternity and I would use her as a pinata.
^jk^
Whats your heaven?:detective

anachronistic
13-07-07, 06:33 AM
Whats your heaven?

Hell.

kapneb92
13-07-07, 06:36 AM
HEY when i read that i felt like i got zapped...
strange phenomenon
I will have to look into this

Illusional
13-07-07, 01:42 PM
being stuck inside of a nice, warm pussy. oops did i just shoot??

raverboy

Tiay
13-07-07, 01:54 PM
hm.. interesting question.

I think my heaven would be being in the countryside, in the spring when all the animals have their young, and eternally seeing that through a child's eyes- unaware of the evils in the world, and even unaware of the other wonderful things you're missing out on. Just simple bliss.

I guess i'm basically taking my best childhood memories here :)

LostNotFound
13-07-07, 09:33 PM
it's pissing down with rain outside and he's nice and warm with his top off in the big cosy pillow filled bed. yum.

DoesntMatter
16-07-07, 01:21 AM
My heaven would be rolling forever

Gribble
16-07-07, 01:23 AM
Anything eternal is hell. My heaven is an end.

Tiay
16-07-07, 01:33 AM
pfft- you lack imagination. How about eternal bliss? without a sense of time, or anything else.

anachronistic
16-07-07, 01:43 AM
Anything eternal is hell. My heaven is an end.

you know what would be funny? all of a sudden you die a 93 year old man and you fall down at the top of a hill, and begin your 'eternal rolling' as in doesntmatter's post.

then you start hitting rocks and logs and stuff while screaming "ahh shit!" "damnit!" "ouch! ouch!" "mother****er!"

Gribble
16-07-07, 01:46 AM
Doesn't sound very appealing to me. Bliss is something to be savored in small increments. Eat too much of your favorite food and you'll soon come to hate it. Eternal bliss would get real old real fast.

Tiay
16-07-07, 01:50 AM
but if you have no memory, it will eternally be the good kind of bliss. I know what you mean, if you're just happy all the time you'd get bored. Bliss is not a feeling that, in ordinary situations, is meant to last very long- it needs to be contrasted.

or how about.. living the most perfect day, over and over and over, but every morning you wake up with no memory of this. You can call that deprived and manipulated.. but hell? nah, that's not hell by a long shot.

Gribble
16-07-07, 01:56 AM
The only reason it isn't hell is because you aren't aware of what's going on. If I had a choice in the matter I wouldn't want my mind screwed with.

misombra
16-07-07, 02:15 AM
my heaven is me, my guy, my dogs, out in the mountains alone with a river and a fall, a nice cool breeze, just being.

this heaven will come to earth next weekend when we go backpacking through the mountains.

Tiay
16-07-07, 02:16 AM
really? In that case, do you also not take any recreational drugs? I see myself as a pretty much drug free person- but within limits I think everyone has intentionally screwed with their minds.
I wouldn't personally mind being deceived if the goal was to make me happy for all eternity.

sombra: that sounds awesome. where are you staying? are you going on a walking trip?

Gribble
16-07-07, 02:30 AM
Never needed mind altering drugs. Sure, I drink now and then, but I think being a little sloshed is a far cry from living a lie.

Tiay
16-07-07, 02:43 AM
yeah, that's true. Plus, mind altering drugs surely are far from heaven :P

misombra
16-07-07, 02:46 AM
not for crack addicts.

anyway we're going to the jemez mountains. we'll be walking for about half a day to our camp site. i'll tell you all about it when i get back as i've never been out there before.

Tiay
16-07-07, 03:18 AM
dunno, the crack addict at the old apartment I was at seemed kinda miserable.

*google image searches jamez mountains*
wow, that's beautiful. camp site? damn, I want to go! hope the bedding is comfy ;)

Illusional
16-07-07, 05:04 AM
haha before when i used to roll... damn massages were the best. your body is so high on sensitivity that it felt pretty close to heaven.

raverboy

LoveTwist
16-07-07, 06:12 AM
The only reason it isn't hell is because you aren't aware of what's going on. If I had a choice in the matter I wouldn't want my mind screwed with.

So you'd rather have it shut down altogether?

Having no memory is similar to dying because you have no idea you're living.

Eternal heaven for me would be watching TV shows I love again and again.... Wait a minute... I already do that!! :D

Steve2004
16-07-07, 06:53 AM
i had a cinnamon roll from a restaurant here called Savoy the other day. it was pretty much the most delicious thing that i've ever consumed..it was LIKE heaven.

but seriously...heaven to me would be anywhere as long as my friends and family were there.

Illusional
16-07-07, 08:10 AM
there is also unlimited crown with lots of pizza!! mmm... makes my friday nights that much more enjoyable.

raverboy

anachronistic
16-07-07, 08:56 AM
there is also unlimited crown with lots of pizza!! mmm... makes my friday nights that much more enjoyable.

raverboy

your heaven is that you turn into a fish and swim in a sea of alcohol for alllllll eternity.

GratefulOne
25-07-07, 04:31 PM
The beach, with my dog! :)

Illusional
25-07-07, 05:07 PM
your heaven is that you turn into a fish and swim in a sea of alcohol for alllllll eternity.

that would actually be a pretty good idea, but i would also need to piss and make a lot of poop. then swimming in a toilet bowl doesn't sound to attractive doesn't it??

raverboy

anachronistic
26-07-07, 05:03 AM
that would actually be a pretty good idea, but i would also need to piss and make a lot of poop. then swimming in a toilet bowl doesn't sound to attractive doesn't it??

raverboy

what if it's a toilet bowl full of alcohol?

since you would be a fish and there was no source of food or water or anything, you'd piss alcohol and little bricks of alcohol :D

DarkDwarf
27-07-07, 07:34 AM
I would be in a nice green golf course surrounded by barbeques.
My sister would be hanging upside down on a tree for eternity and I would use her as a pinata.
^jk^

ATM: Emma Watson

Jimmy1218
27-07-07, 07:37 AM
hhmmm....my heaven would be to live in a world where i can do whatever i want without suffering the consequences. :) I know what you're thinking.

anachronistic
27-07-07, 09:01 AM
my heaven would be just like this earth, except i would have a remote control similar to a tv, and when someone made fun of me for example, i could pause everything and bitchslap the person and then press play again.

i wish i had that remote control when i was in 8th grade. it would have relieved my sexual curiousity and i could've just paused everything and walked up to the teacher and squeezed her boobies!

Tiay
27-07-07, 09:09 AM
your right, 'wing! Or how about having a walkthrough? ie, if you don't know what to do, having an all knowing voice in the back of your head that knows all the answers would be ever so helpful.

anachronistic
27-07-07, 09:14 AM
your right, 'wing! Or how about having a walkthrough? ie, if you don't know what to do, having an all knowing voice in the back of your head that knows all the answers would be ever so helpful.

that with the remote control would be a true killer!

i sometimes wish i had psychic powers and could control things with my mind... or like shoot fireballs from my hand like in those anime cartoons.

Tiay
27-07-07, 09:16 AM
since we seem to be getting into powers in life rather than after life, how about....
would you rather be able to be invisible, or fly?

anachronistic
27-07-07, 09:20 AM
since we seem to be getting into powers in life rather than after life, how about....
would you rather be able to be invisible, or fly?

i would certainly love to fly.

i can kindof already be invisible. i am very stealthy and sneaky. what about you?

Tiay
27-07-07, 09:54 AM
hmmm... invisibility would be kick ass. but yeah, what would I really use it for? snooping around? that just makes you find out stuff you weren't meant to know. nah. I'd prefer flying too.

anachronistic
27-07-07, 09:59 AM
hmmm... invisibility would be kick ass. but yeah, what would I really use it for? snooping around? that just makes you find out stuff you weren't meant to know. nah. I'd prefer flying too.

you could punch someone in the nads!

Stirfry
27-07-07, 01:46 PM
I'm not a religious person, but if heaven can be the same thing as absolute bliss, it would be this:

Fantastic sex and chocolate brownies afterwards. And a 3 hour massage.

But it wouldnt be bliss forever, because static can get boring. The situation that causes absolute happiness would have to change after a while.

Illusional
27-07-07, 03:30 PM
so wing.. with that alcohol comment.. what if my heaven were inside a sensual pussy for the rest of my life?? one that tastes nothing like chocolate, but more like blueberries to give it some variation....

raverboy

anachronistic
27-07-07, 11:27 PM
so wing.. with that alcohol comment.. what if my heaven were inside a sensual pussy for the rest of my life?? one that tastes nothing like chocolate, but more like blueberries to give it some variation....

raverboy

i wouldn't describe pussy as tasting like chocolate.

Illusional
28-07-07, 12:44 AM
yup, i said i wouldn't want a pussy that tastes like chocolate. i hate chocolate.

raverboy

misombra
28-07-07, 06:17 AM
YouTube - Top Hat - Cheek to Cheek (Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers)

atranquilpath
28-08-07, 05:31 PM
I feel like everyday is heavenly. just being with friends and everything I love it and I love life.
however a few things make life feel more heavenly. first is the feeling I get when I'm playin a show or guitar and people are loving it. Or just playing hour long solos.
Or being with a good friend of mine who I am also in love with.

Vain
29-08-07, 06:34 AM
As gay as I think Peter Pan is, I would love to be able to fly like he can except without the whole happy thought thing. Just the ability to defy gravity.

Only-virgins
29-08-07, 12:29 PM

Not here, that is for sure.

DoesntMatter
08-09-07, 10:07 AM
Not here, that is for sure.

OV, earth is a great place!

Only-virgins
14-09-07, 10:41 AM
OV, earth is a great place!

I disagree.

DoesntMatter
14-09-07, 12:47 PM
I disagree.

As long as you aren't paralyzed from neck down and are capable of being independent, it really isn't that bad as long as you don't fry your brain with too many drugs so you don't experience any pleasure anymore. Yeah, that would suck the big one.

Take pleasure in the little things in life. I enjoy drinking coffee of all types in the morning as I walk to class listening to my favorite music.

And when a driver honks at you, flip them off. Enjoy that too. If someone pisses on you, provoke them into a fight. Have fun with it at least.

As long as you are willing "to do", life is pretty good

Junket
14-09-07, 01:26 PM
I'm gonna die and everything will fade to nothingness.

DoesntMatter
14-09-07, 01:32 PM
I'm gonna die and everything will fade to nothingness.

Only for you, biatch! ;)

Only-virgins
14-09-07, 02:20 PM
As long as you aren't paralyzed from neck down and are capable of being independent, it really isn't that bad as long as you don't fry your brain with too many drugs so you don't experience any pleasure anymore. Yeah, that would suck the big one.

Take pleasure in the little things in life. I enjoy drinking coffee of all types in the morning as I walk to class listening to my favorite music.

And when a driver honks at you, flip them off. Enjoy that too. If someone pisses on you, provoke them into a fight. Have fun with it at least.

As long as you are willing "to do", life is pretty good

Yea cause beating people up is fun..then next day walking around with your gay ipod and ****ing coffee(which is a drug that stimulates your activity) you feel happy. Interesting..........

I enjoy the simple things in life as well...that doesn't make it a reason to like this place anymore or less.

DoesntMatter
14-09-07, 11:38 PM
Yea cause beating people up is fun..then next day walking around with your gay ipod and ****ing coffee(which is a drug that stimulates your activity) you feel happy. Interesting..........

Beating people up isn't inherently fun, but when you have these asshole pricks acting like they are better than you, I want to destroy them. I remember at my cousins wedding reception a couple years ago I requested the DJ to play some song, and he said maybe. So I came back a little later and asked if he would, and he blew up in my face and started yelling at me. My dad actually got a picture of it, he said he thought the guy was joking with me. I was so caught off guard. Later I realized I should have at a minimum went outside and smashed his van. I still think of that guy every time I hear the song I requested... I have resolve to have this guy DJ at an event for myself someday and even the score :evil:

It doesn't really make me feel happy all the time to listen to my iPod and drink coffee. But it's somewhat enjoyable. And of course while caffeine is technigall a "drug" it's weak relative to other drugs and not harsh on your body.

TADA
03-10-07, 11:05 AM
my heaven would be more of a state then a place...i just would like for my mind to stop tormenting me with everything....that would be great. :)

AND also, to feel loved back for once...that would also be great. :D

Which place that would be....doesn't matter as long as it's not an extreme.

IndiReloaded
03-10-07, 11:51 AM
http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n12/indigosoul01/PSC37.jpg

Charlie Boy II
03-10-07, 12:16 PM
I'd live on an island surrounded by all kinds of empty breaks. I'd live with a harem of about 10 women along with another woman who was my soul mate and didn't have the slightest problem with me sleeping with these other women. The harem would be rotated fortnightly when a fresh batch would be brought to the island. My soul mate would remain the same woman, but she wouldn't age.

My mates would also be on the island with a similar set up.

For intellectual stimulation I'd have a gargantuan library, and some kind of mythic professor/yoda type figure I would meet with in the balmy evenings.

DoesntMatter
03-10-07, 12:20 PM
I'd live on an island surrounded by all kinds of empty breaks. I'd live with a harem of about 10 women along with another women who was my soul mate and didn't have the slightest problem with me sleeping with these other women. The harem would be rotated fortnightly when a fresh batch would be brought to the island. My soul mate would remain the same women, but she wouldn't age.

My mates would also be on the island with a similar set up.

For intellectual stimulation I'd have a gargantuan library, and some kind of mythic professor/yoda type figure I would meet with in the balmy evenings.

Paradise indeed !

Moonchild
04-10-07, 08:32 AM
If I could only worry about emotion, and not things like school and living. If I could just be there for the person I care for... That would be heaven.

I know that didn't make much sense. I'm not concerned about that, though.

Junket
04-10-07, 10:01 AM
If I could only worry about emotion, and not things like school and living. If I could just be there for the person I care for... That would be heaven.

I know that didn't make much sense. I'm not concerned about that, though.

Better start workin' on wanin' yourself off 'er.

Moonchild
04-10-07, 11:02 AM
Sorry. I don't want to.