PDA

View Full Version : More non-productive musing from yours truly...

DoesntMatter
17-07-07, 12:18 AM
YaY I read all of that.

Well, back to the grindstone; get something done, make some money, and remind myself there's more out there.

I'm just the opposite, I don't know if there is anything I can do besides make money, because I suck at everything else.

But don't forget... I imagine she was a very, very good thing to happen to you. Imagine if you never had her, how you would have felt, and things you would have thought, and maybe done..

Junket
17-07-07, 03:02 AM
So then...what's the plan then?

Gigabitch
17-07-07, 04:47 AM
Aegis, it's fun watching you grow into a real man.

Gigabitch
18-07-07, 02:19 AM
Jeeze. Country is all about "my brother stole my truck and my girl and my dog". If that's feel-good compared to what you've been listening to, I think we may have identified a large part of your problem.

Junket
18-07-07, 02:57 AM
Listen to some Streetlight Manifesto.

It's a good band.

misombra
18-07-07, 03:13 AM
you're becoming a man.

but you're still my poolboy.

Gribble
18-07-07, 05:45 AM
My friends are passing me by, too, Aegis. One got married, another announced his engagement, and a third's been seeing the same chick since we were in high school together.

So now I hang out with a younger crowd. I figure by the time I'm too old to be hanging out with the young and the carefree my friends will all be divorced and looking to enjoy life again, so it's all good.

Junket
18-07-07, 06:17 AM
I figure by the time I'm too old to be hanging out with the young and the carefree my friends will all be divorced and looking to enjoy life again, so it's all good.

I love that logic.

misombra
19-07-07, 06:18 AM
here's my song for you aeg.

YouTube - Journey - Who's Crying Now (Live in Houston 1981)

one heart feeds the fire
one heart burns desire
i wonder who's cryin now?
two hearts born to run
who'll be the lonely one
i wonder who's cryin now?

misombra
19-07-07, 06:18 AM
wow that is awesome.