PDA

View Full Version : Is any kind of contentious exchange now going to be deleted??

Charlie Boy II
17-08-07, 10:59 AM
I've noticed looking back at past threads that many of the fiery exchanges between members have been deleted. Is this the new modus operandi for Love Forum?

Conflict is the central component of entertainment. It's what brings people here in the first place and its what elicits the most interesting exchanges between existing members. If it is to be outlawed and censored here I think it shall be time to send Charlie Boy II the way of Charlie Boy I.

vashti
17-08-07, 11:00 AM
"MODERATORS - Is any kind of conentious exchange now going to be deleted??"

Haha! Did you see who the new mods are? Fat chance. If any deleting is gonna happen, it will be loveadmin.

Charlie Boy II
17-08-07, 11:02 AM
I know, I saw the typo.

Yeah I'm not aiming this at the moderators, more at LoveAdmin. I'll changed the bloody thread title again.

anachronistic
17-08-07, 11:10 AM
big deal. big deal? big deal.

why waste your time caring that they are being deleted, why waste your time deleting them.

anachronistic
17-08-07, 11:14 AM
Conflict is the central component of entertainment. It's what brings people here in the first place and its what elicits the most interesting exchanges between existing members. If it is to be outlawed and censored here I think it shall be time to send Charlie Boy II the way of Charlie Boy I.

and just for the record, you're wrong about that. people come here for advice on their relationships. some people stay because they like to give advice and make friendships on here. then there is flaming which is certainly entertaining, but not the reason to stay here.

if that's all you're here for, why bother staying?

Charlie Boy II
17-08-07, 11:26 AM
Bullshit. Why do people come here for advice? Almost always because there's some conflict in their relationship. That's what I was alluding to.

Charlie Boy II
17-08-07, 11:27 AM
And while I'm here, can we get read of these ginormous adds after every second post with that shitty cartoon in the middle?

vashti
17-08-07, 11:28 AM
Some people need (and prefer) a more blunt approach. In fact, I think that is often the only way people will hear your message.

Charlieboy, I wasn't criticising you spelling; I didn't notice your typo until you pointed it out. I just copied and pasted your thread title because I couldn't quote it.

Junket
17-08-07, 11:29 AM
I am anti-post deleting.

Plus, I have yet to delete anything.

vashti
17-08-07, 11:32 AM
I think some of the posts get deleted when offended people complain directly to admin.

anachronistic
17-08-07, 11:33 AM
Bullshit. Why do people come here for advice? Almost always because there's some conflict in their relationship. That's what I was alluding to.

yea, but still, you are referring to something different. while i myself think it's silly to waste the time doing so (the past is the past afterall, right?) i think it's ridiculous to care. we all know what happened... except the newbs.

i don't like the ads either. that is really only irritating thing to me. it's harder to read the forum and it ruined the layout.

loveadmin
17-08-07, 12:19 PM
The rules is set for a reason. You may want to check out the rules & guidelines.

http://www.loveforum.net/off-topic-discussion/4874-loveforum-rules-guidelines.html

IndiReloaded
17-08-07, 12:30 PM
I've noticed looking back at past threads that many of the fiery exchanges between members have been deleted. Is this the new modus operandi for Love Forum?

Hey CB, if you mean flaming I think it doesn't belong. There's no need for name calling and things.

But there are lots of good arguments on here that are reasonably civil. Cam & I have had some good ones recently.

Of course, they're good b/c *I* won, of course. ;)

Charlie Boy II
17-08-07, 12:46 PM
You and CAM can go fist each other.

anachronistic
17-08-07, 01:00 PM
hey now charlie boy, you have no right to insult indie like that. what the devil has gotten into you?

Charlie Boy II
17-08-07, 01:02 PM
It's no insult. I reckon both 'em had have a nice evening rutting around in each other's colons.

IndiReloaded
17-08-07, 01:02 PM
You and CAM can go fist each other.

Still flirting with intelligence, CB? And here I thought you were ready for commitment...

Illusional
18-08-07, 01:10 AM
you know me, i love confrontation.

raverboy

Gigabitch
18-08-07, 01:15 AM
I also enjoy it. I'm going to have to say, I imagine Indi laughing her ass off at the fisting suggestion (Indi, if I'm wrong, please let me know).

I think people come here to hear what their friends won't tell them, and sometimes ALL the sugar-coating comes off. If I had my way, we'd get Zarathu and zro back. They livened the place up.

Then again, it is really difficult to offend me. I have a very high threshold for disgust, so I imagine I'll have a difficult time trying to judge the level of impropriety of certain posts.

Illusional
18-08-07, 01:20 AM
Then again, it is really difficult to offend me. I have a very high threshold for disgust

hey, so why don't you check out that rotten site with the tub girl...

raverboy

anachronistic
18-08-07, 01:21 AM
i don't know giga... i never understood zro's views through all the cussing. i don't think we need members whose only intention is to bash other members. as long as they're geared towards helping another person, i am all for it.

and i liked zarathu, still talk to the guy from time to time. but then again, if he tried to brute force my forum's mysql database, i'd get rid of him too. by the way, he said he's not going to come back because this place seems to get worse over the course of time.

Gigabitch
18-08-07, 01:21 AM
hey, so why don't you check out that rotten site with the tub girl...

raverboy
Okay, I will. Just because you dared me.

btw, high threshold is not the same as great interest.

Gigabitch
18-08-07, 01:24 AM
i don't know giga... i never understood zro's views through all the cussing.

He was actually quite wonderful. It was hard to understand, I agree, but fortunately, I speak ****, so I could translate it inot English.

by the way, he said he's not going to come back because this place seems to get worse over the course of time.

He has no choice. He is poster non grata around here.

anachronistic
18-08-07, 01:27 AM
He has no choice. He is poster non grata around here.

what the **** is poster non grata? there are always ways to come back, just more complex, and time consuming :)

Gigabitch
18-08-07, 01:29 AM
LA would go after him like an enraged pit bull and you know it.

Z doesn't need this place anyway. He's got plenty going on.

anachronistic
18-08-07, 01:35 AM
LA would go after him like an enraged pit bull and you know it.

Z doesn't need this place anyway. He's got plenty going on.

that he does.

vashti
18-08-07, 01:46 AM
hey, giga - now that you are mod, can you PM zro and tell him to come back?

anachronistic
18-08-07, 01:49 AM

bahahaha, you're kidding. do you think he is goign to come back on here and check his pms?

vashti
18-08-07, 01:56 AM
bahahaha, you're kidding. do you think he is goign to come back on here and check his pms?

I am thinking she may now have access to his email address.

Illusional
18-08-07, 02:05 AM
if his email is in a public profile then she'll have access to it... along with everyone else.

raverboy

Gigabitch
18-08-07, 02:06 AM
Waaa. I miss that cantankerous ****.

vashti
18-08-07, 02:08 AM
Do it, Giga!

anachronistic
18-08-07, 02:13 AM
I am thinking she may now have access to his email address.

she might have that ability, i mean, loveadmin has given them the power to ban.

Gigabitch
18-08-07, 02:13 AM
He has no contact information listed.

Why is he still "dead"? It looks like all of his infractions expired.

vashti
18-08-07, 02:16 AM
Damn, I thought they had to put up contact info in order to join.

Maybe Illusional can do something?

anachronistic
18-08-07, 02:32 AM
He has no contact information listed.

Why is he still "dead"? It looks like all of his infractions expired.

probably because not only did he receive infractions, but was also banned permanently at the end.

vashti, it does require an email address to register.

IndiReloaded
18-08-07, 05:50 AM
I also enjoy it. I'm going to have to say, I imagine Indi laughing her ass off at the fisting suggestion (Indi, if I'm wrong, please let me know).

Oh gosh, yes it was funny. Cam knows I'd be hot for him if I wasn't already married. ;)

And yes, Ageis, the comments never bother me. On the rare occasions where I've had to 'defend' myself most learn rather quickly to keep their fingers out of the fire, lol.

Anyway, I just assumed CB was only using me to make a point, knowing that it wouldn't bother me. I hope he's not banned for this minor episode?

anachronistic
18-08-07, 06:02 AM
he is not going to get banned. loveadmin would've done it last night when he saw the thread. if he gets banned it won't be for this one alone. it seems like he is getting testy with the administrator.

charlie, you need to stop it with your bitch fits, we don't want to lose you!

Charlie Boy II
18-08-07, 06:51 AM
hahahaha I thought Indi was a guy!

IndiReloaded
18-08-07, 06:58 AM
hahahaha I thought Indi was a guy!

I'll take that as a compliment, CB. Thanks!

Gigabitch
18-08-07, 07:01 AM
...now he's thinking about your delicate, feminine fist...

IndiReloaded
18-08-07, 07:32 AM
...now he's thinking about your delicate, feminine fist...

Oh no. My fist isn't at all delicate... I'm a fierce killer-chick (according to my sensei, lol).

I just *look* sweet 'n innocent. First I reel them in... then I break them, body & brain together. A-a-aah... :evil:

anachronistic
18-08-07, 07:43 AM
Oh no. My fist isn't at all delicate... I'm a fierce killer-chick (according to my sensei, lol).

I just *look* sweet 'n innocent. First I reel them in... then I break them, body & brain together. A-a-aah... :evil:

ah, so you like it rough, baby?

IndiReloaded
18-08-07, 09:14 AM
No, that's not what I said. Just that I know how to take care of myself. Doesn't mean that I always *want* to. Its more like a kind of test, if a transparent one. I like men who are strong in both body and mind. I respect that.

anachronistic
18-08-07, 09:24 AM
No, that's not what I said. Just that I know how to take care of myself. Doesn't mean that I always *want* to. Its more like a kind of test, if a transparent one. I like men who are strong in both body and mind. I respect that.

i see it similarly with myself. i require the intelligence part more than the physical strength, but it's not attractive to me to have a flimsy easily manipulated girlfriend.

Junket
18-08-07, 10:06 AM

Even if I can't ban him, I'd just as quick infraction the hell out of him.

Illusional
18-08-07, 12:37 PM
help.. has anyone seen zro?? there are you happy?? i did that for you vash...

honestly though, after someone gets banned, do you really think that they'll want to come back to a place?? or more so who checks their pms in hopes of being unbanned a month later.. besides wingdingaling??

as far as contact info, you do need a valid email to sign up, but i think only LA has access to that if it's not public already.

raverboy

anachronistic
18-08-07, 12:37 PM
Even if I can't ban him, I'd just as quick infraction the hell out of him.

i'd back you up on that if i could. and do you really think he 'gives a ****' about this place?

vashti
18-08-07, 02:07 PM

honestly though, after someone gets banned, do you really think that they'll want to come back to a place?? or more so who checks their pms in hopes of being unbanned a month later.. besides wingdingaling??

as far as contact info, you do need a valid email to sign up, but i think only LA has access to that if it's not public already.

raverboy

Thanks, raverboy.

anachronistic
18-08-07, 02:22 PM

raverboy

i want you to play with my dingaling

my dingaling

my dingaling

Illusional
19-08-07, 01:01 AM
from what i've heard... wing, it's very hard to find your dingaling. besides, i'm going fishing tomorrow and i did need some worms for bait. can't i borrow your dingaling??

raverboy

anachronistic
19-08-07, 04:31 AM
from what i've heard... wing, it's very hard to find your dingaling. besides, i'm going fishing tomorrow and i did need some worms for bait. can't i borrow your dingaling??

raverboy

wouldn't catch anything. go get your hands dirty and dig for worms ya pussy. i do it allt he time.

loveadmin
19-08-07, 11:59 AM
*thread closed*