PDA

View Full Version : Pubic Hair

sine24
31-10-07, 01:20 PM
For the girls: do you leave it and let it grow naturally? i personally prefer to wax..but god is it painful! i've never shaved it before cos i think it will grow back thicker..:horror:

For the guys: do you mind girls that have a bit of hair down there? cos i know many guys who prefer a little but not too much ( they want to feel like they're with a woman not a little girl)..i just always thought guys like it kinda smooth and hairless.

just a thought..what do you guys think?

Gribble
31-10-07, 01:22 PM
I don't mind a little if it's trimmed.

However, I find that if it's completely shaved I spend a great deal more time at the Y-bar.

sine24
31-10-07, 01:24 PM
LoL! may i ask what is the Y-bar? yeah i know of people who shave their pubes into different patterns..i think that's a little weird..

Junket
31-10-07, 01:44 PM
My girlfriend trims, but I'm gonna try to get my girlfriend to trim down there a bit more. Last time I went down on her I was pickin' pubes off my tongue. I don't really find it all that disgusting, just annoying when I'm trying to concentrate on her.

sine24
31-10-07, 01:59 PM
Last time I went down on her I was pickin' pubes off my tongue.[/I]

Yeah that's one of the reasons i try and wax especially if i know im going to get intimate with my boyfriend. i think i'd be a bit turned off if i saw him picking off my pubes from his tongue.

Charlie Boy II
31-10-07, 02:07 PM
a thin landing strip is ideal for me. Too much bush looks like nobody cares and all shaved off is a bit creepy. But i'll settle for keeping it trimmed, the same as I do.

An ex-girlfriend and I had sex when we were both totally shaved (she'd done me with that cream). It took me back to first grade doctors and nurses under the cubby house.

Tedel
01-11-07, 01:35 AM
I usually leave it up to her. I don't mind a little hair down there.

Armpits, however... :P

Michael6084
01-11-07, 01:48 AM
i think little to no hair is good down there. not a big fan of human-hair-turned-floss idea for me.

i personally like to give my pubes a perm so the hair feels like silk....

im kidding

Tedel
01-11-07, 02:00 AM
i personally like to give my pubes a perm so the hair feels like silk...
:emot74: I really hope so

Gigabitch
01-11-07, 02:36 AM
I trim it short, but the naked kitty is only for pedophiles, IMO.

vashti
01-11-07, 07:49 AM
I agree with Giga.

sine24
02-11-07, 01:35 PM
so you girls just trim on a daily basis whether you plan on getting intimate or not?

miSSleepy
02-11-07, 03:42 PM
not quite on a DAILY basis, but yeh... having it trimmed makes life easier for us too.

sine24
02-11-07, 03:48 PM
LoL! yeah maybe not daily..oops wasn't thinking! but yeah how do you go about trimming? cos i usually wax and i haven't tried trimming..

Junket
02-11-07, 11:12 PM
Anytime I plan on seein' Ames, I always do some hair maintenance.

EmoBlackBelt
03-11-07, 02:34 PM
I personally prefer a bald eagle. Not because I like 'em young... More because I once dated a girl who never shaved. It was like that one scene from Scary Movie. She had a frickin' afro down there. Turned me off pubic hair for life.

Say, has anyone ever gelled their pubes, or any hair not of the topical region? I always wondered how that would work out. I had a friend who spiked his eyebrows, but it would be interesting to see a vagina with a mohawk.

And here's another thought: the pube combover. *shudder*

Gigabitch
04-11-07, 03:38 AM
How about dreadlocks?

tooxshort
04-11-07, 04:26 AM
How about dreadlocks?

that would be gross because that'd mean no cleaning it for months ...

sine24
04-11-07, 06:58 AM
i never have and still don't understand the whole dreadlock thing. do they just leave their hair unwashed for a long time?? dear me..i feel disgusting if i haven't washed my hair for 2 days..i can't imagine how they'd feel *scratches head*

Moonchild
04-11-07, 01:24 PM
Don't know how dreadlocks are normally done, but I had a friend in high school whose hair would look quite like that after being in the pool--even after it dried. XD She had to brush it out to make it look normal again.

...Would that work the same for the other? Who knows. Different type of hair, so meh.

EmoBlackBelt
05-11-07, 12:31 AM
Don't know how dreadlocks are normally done, but I had a friend in high school whose hair would look quite like that after being in the pool--even after it dried. XD She had to brush it out to make it look normal again.

...Would that work the same for the other? Who knows. Different type of hair, so meh.

We should ask a black person. :lol: (sorry)

Babydoll
13-11-07, 12:27 AM
I shave all. But I leave a 3mm thick strip of very short hair about an inch long coming from the crease. Just so it doesn't look like I've just gone wild with a razor.. looks like a little effort has gone into it.
I have waxed before.. but I'm a pussy, excuse the pun, and hate pain.. also you have to leave it for a few weeks before it grows back to a long enough length to be able to wax again.. and I can't be doing with an ever increasing jungle for nearly a month! I went to venezuela for a month.. just roughing it in the jungle and up mountains.. and took to doing it in rivers because I can't stand being hairy down there. Razors were my most protected item in my rucksack. Only thing about razors is I go through them like underwear. The result of a blunt razor is not pleasant.
I shave the day before or on the day I am likely to become 'intimate'.. or if I'm going somewhere where I'm likely to be wearing a bikini.. so usually surfing. So I shave at least once.. at most twice a week. If you shave anymore than that in a week your skin down there gets in a very bad condition.
I'm not too fussy about what a man does with his pubes.. I'm not really fond of shaved all over because it just isn't masculine. As long as the bush isn't out of control.. I'm happi. :)

Tedel
15-11-07, 01:15 AM
You know? Some graphic examples (a.k.a. photos or pics) could spice up this topic a bit, don't you think? :)

Bandit_boy
23-11-07, 08:36 AM
What's the last thing you hear before a pubic hair hits the floor?.....PPPPFFFF
Seriously, I prefer a woman with some hair down there. Trimmed nicely for a bikini or whatever. But at the same time I don't want to be muff diving on Sasquatch either, just a nice trimmed bush.
Bald may be slick and smooth, but it doesn't do much for me.

DarkDwarf
23-11-07, 10:02 AM
Pubic Hair Styles
Some Common Bikini Waxing Styles, Article - You Should Read This.
-

Google ads is just create. I'm sure they can help ya out with those visual representations and aids. ;)

Charlie Boy II
23-11-07, 10:14 AM
That's a rather deranged looking avatar you have there bandit boy.

BVSensation27
23-11-07, 01:40 PM
yea.. umm i like mine shaved and bald all the way.. it's just cleaner that way to me and my boyfriend loves it when he goes down on me..

miSSleepy
25-11-07, 08:02 AM
LoL! yeah maybe not daily..oops wasn't thinking! but yeah how do you go about trimming? cos i usually wax and i haven't tried trimming..

used to just do it with small scissors, but now i've bought an epilator which also has a shaving and trimming attachment. It's like going to the barber

Tiay
25-11-07, 09:40 AM
personally I trim. and I don't understand how anyone can shave down there, really. All that sensitive skin and folds that I imagine would be incredibly hard to shave. and imagine you cut yourself. owwww... or get shaving gel/foam/whatever on your pussy? I doubt that's healthy.

BVSensation27
25-11-07, 09:43 AM
used to just do it with small scissors, but now i've bought an epilator which also has a shaving and trimming attachment. It's like going to the barber

i love my epilator! it is the best thing invented, but i don't use it on my pubic hair, that is too painful!

miSSleepy
25-11-07, 09:48 AM
personally I trim. and I don't understand how anyone can shave down there, really. All that sensitive skin and folds that I imagine would be incredibly hard to shave. and imagine you cut yourself. owwww... or get shaving gel/foam/whatever on your pussy? I doubt that's healthy.

....my hair is on the outside, not that many folds :surprised. It's fiddly, but a good razor and very mild soap does the job. I just hate the fact that it grows back so quickly.

miSSleepy
25-11-07, 09:52 AM
i love my epilator! it is the best thing invented, but i don't use it on my pubic hair, that is too painful!

O I just trim with the trimmer head. I did try epilating down there and it hurts SO much i couldn't force myself to do it.

Tiay
25-11-07, 09:53 AM
what, you have no hair on the labia majora? ... 0.o maybe that's just me then..

edit: yeah I have an epilator too, but pubic hair is too painful, though I'm told that the more you do it, the easier it gets. still, i'm too wimpy for that. I think it'd kinda prefer shaving my legs to epilating them, but whenever I shave it just leaves this tiiiny bit of stubble that makes them NOT smooth to touch, which sucks.

BVSensation27
25-11-07, 09:54 AM

O I just trim with the trimmer head. I did try epilating down there and it hurts SO much i couldn't force myself to do it.

i love using it on my arms and legs.. i just can't get myself to do the pubic area.. i tried waxing once and that was horrible!.. so i just shave it and use body wash/soap with a nice razor.. i can't stand being hairy

miSSleepy
25-11-07, 09:59 AM
what, you have no hair on the labia majora? ... 0.o maybe that's just me then..

edit: yeah I have an epilator too, but pubic hair is too painful, though I'm told that the more you do it, the easier it gets. still, i'm too wimpy for that. I think it'd kinda prefer shaving my legs to epilating them, but whenever I shave it just leaves this tiiiny bit of stubble that makes them NOT smooth to touch, which sucks.

lol well I do have hair on the labia majora, but pulling it tight just a bit works. I guess not everyone has the same shaped labias.

Whenever I epilate it leaves tiny bit of fuzz! so i still have to shave that off ... I'm think of becoming a gorilla first so i can epilate ALL of them

anachronistic
25-11-07, 02:42 PM
For the girls: do you leave it and let it grow naturally? i personally prefer to wax..but god is it painful! i've never shaved it before cos i think it will grow back thicker..:horror:

For the guys: do you mind girls that have a bit of hair down there? cos i know many guys who prefer a little but not too much ( they want to feel like they're with a woman not a little girl)..i just always thought guys like it kinda smooth and hairless.

just a thought..what do you guys think?

Having sex with a girl that has stubble can be really painful at penetration, because all that stubble will impale the glans!

I always like a little hair down there, if it's well kept. Nice and short, the length where it's not like you have pubic dreadlocks or anything that you'd need a weedwacker to trim.

CAM
26-11-07, 01:15 AM
Gee, I'm sure glad that I read this before breakfast...not! Personal hygiene stories...let's be honest, we are a bunch whacked out primates.

xmoongirlx
28-11-07, 10:26 PM

Well it is sentitive skin! But not hard to shave though, I've been shaving down there since 10 grade.And only cut myself like 10 times in all 3 years. When you cut it's not painful, depending WHERE you get cut.

I find it definitely better to shave, It's cleaner down there when I get my period! ;)

But it's definitely a lot of work if you don't have time or don't want to waste time on the shower, then I don't recommend it.

I have to shave: Mondays , Wednesdays & Sundays! LOL

Moonchild
29-11-07, 03:43 AM
It's cleaner down there when I get my period!

Ugh. Agreed. >< That's one of the most annoying things. 's why I trim a bit, anyway.