PDA

View Full Version : I miss having a girlfriend

cuddlemonster
06-11-07, 12:30 PM
I have been single for 2 months now, my ex and i were together for 6 years and known her for 7. i don't miss her but i just miss being in a relationship.

i miss the little things, like cuddling i my bed on a cold rainy day, sharing food at a restuarunt, saying i hate you...when she knows its not true..

yeah, i hate being single did enough of that in highschool, and i have had the worst luck with girls as of lately, either they have a bf already or i get all nervous and dont get confidence to walk over to one who is obviously interested in me.

why does love have to be so hard?

anachronistic
06-11-07, 12:46 PM
because you make it hard, god damn.

Illusional
06-11-07, 01:07 PM
because you make it hard, god damn.

shit yeah.. as i scrolled down to hit the quick reply button, you took the damn words right out of my mouth.. where is the "thinking on the same page" button

raverboy

Illusional
06-11-07, 01:08 PM
ps... ok so i hit the rep button and it looks like it didn't do jack sh*t... wing?? hows it on your end??

raverboy

anachronistic
06-11-07, 10:31 PM
haha, trying to get an easy rep there, buddy? :)

Gigabitch
07-11-07, 12:31 AM
Cuddlemonster, why don't you start dating someone? Just be very clear that you're just coming out of a big breakup and that you're on the rebound, looking for someone to hang out with because you're lonely.

GrkScorp
07-11-07, 02:58 AM
Cuddlemonster, why don't you start dating someone? Just be very clear that you're just coming out of a big breakup and that you're on the rebound, looking for someone to hang out with because you're lonely.

I agree with Giga.. being on the rebound is like putting a girl-magnet on you.. for some reason.. you get loads of attention, and are all of a sudden more desireable.. I dunno.. maybe because women now think that your emotional side is exposed..

I recently became single.. (this Friday) to be exact.. It's not that bad though.. I have more than enough things to do to keep me busy and not think about it.. However, for some reason, women have this radar for guys who've just left a long-term relationship.. and in that respect.. there's almost no effort involved in finding someone else.. so relax.. go about your normal day, be friendly.. and someone is more than bound to come your way..

Personally, i'm in no rush to get back into dating for the next two months.. I need to let my mind cool off..

DoesntMatter
07-11-07, 04:40 AM
i miss the little things, like cuddling i my bed

I would have never guessed you like that sort of thing.

Hehe... Just kidding. Your name gave it away

Illusional
07-11-07, 10:33 AM
haha, trying to get an easy rep there, buddy? :)

you know that i don't care about rep points and thank yous. that's all giga's and vash's areas. those damn whores.

raverboy

Gigabitch
08-11-07, 07:02 AM
Illusional, if you work on your technique, I'm sure the boys will like you better.

Illusional
08-11-07, 09:17 AM
goddammit. why does only friz get all the guys...

raverboy

squirrley
08-11-07, 09:36 AM
After my breakup, I missed all of those lovey dovey things, but after a yr then 4 yrs I became a man hater. Not a lesbian, but felt I dont need a damn man in my life, I do just fine without one! I actually grew personally and developed into someone more of who I liked. I became emotionally stabilized and became aware of my own self power. I personally didnt want a rebound person because I KNEW it was a rebound and didnt want to hurt the person. I found it refreshing being single, today being married there are days where I wish I were single again. The inner peace...

But I do admit after the 5th yr of being single I did start to long for the lovey dovy stuff in a relationship but also knew I was ready for something other than rebounds!

Illusional
08-11-07, 10:48 AM
you'd better start pumping that iron girl. hahaha

raverboy

Tedel
08-11-07, 09:54 PM
Bah... I think the fact you miss cuddling someone doesn't mean you're going to start a relationship with the first girl that comes through your door... Don't sell yourself so cheap, please.

Gigabitch
09-11-07, 05:18 AM
I recently became single.. (this Friday) to be exact..

Still waiting for GrkScorp to post about his breakup, but apparently, he prefers to drop hints instead.

Off2College
10-11-07, 09:30 AM
gj asshole, you just made me miss having a girlfriend. lol ...

Junket
17-11-07, 10:40 AM
I thought Scorp was a dating pro.

BVSensation27
17-11-07, 10:50 AM
it's time for you to go and explore new fishys out there now and find a buddy to cuddle with.. ha