PDA

View Full Version : Debate/Discussion forum

anachronistic
23-12-07, 10:11 AM
We need a debate and discussion forum.

I think it would be necessary. And then in the description put a warning that you might be offended and proceed with caution.

Kiechi
23-12-07, 03:05 PM
Aye!

Raverboy808
26-12-07, 08:43 AM
this is just like my idea of the bitching forum.. i feel that sometimes people need to let off some steam in one way or another... 2 points for this thread..

raverboy

anachronistic
27-12-07, 11:33 AM
this is just like my idea of the bitching forum.. i feel that sometimes people need to let off some steam in one way or another... 2 points for this thread..

raverboy

which would basically be like cussing at a wall? debating and offensive ranting are two completely different things.

Kiechi
27-12-07, 11:40 AM
Doesn't seem to be generating much interest.

Tiay
27-12-07, 11:50 AM
I like the idea, though, are discussions really out of place in the rest of the forum? do we need a dedicated space for them?

Illusional
28-12-07, 06:35 AM
which would basically be like cussing at a wall? debating and offensive ranting are two completely different things.

actually i wanted these two areas to be separate. i wanted a bitching section before, but i guess the idea didn't go very far.

besides, who doesn't like to cuss and throw tantrums at a wall??? they are the best because they never give you shit in return.

raverboy

loveadmin
28-12-07, 04:46 PM
We can always setup thread like:

[Debate] What do you think of ......... ? Come in and discuss!
[Bitching] Argh!! I am sick of ...... COME IN!
[BREAKING NEWS] Bhutto is dead!

So, it give member a head up that this thread is cater to more of certain activity. :)

Still under 'off-topic discussion' section. :)

anachronistic
28-12-07, 04:53 PM
We can always setup thread like:

[Debate] What do you think of ......... ? Come in and discuss!
[Bitching] Argh!! I am sick of ...... COME IN!
[BREAKING NEWS] Bhutto is dead!

So, it give member a head up that this thread is cater to more of certain activity. :)

Still under 'off-topic discussion' section. :)

I agree. I think that would work too.

The idea is to take away whatever reason people have for purposely entering strong threads where they get offended.