PDA

View Full Version : Fetish forum

Mania
02-04-04, 05:10 AM
Well I believe fetishes are a part of lovemaking and afterall this is a love forum, so if we want to cover every aspect of love and sex, whynot cover fetishes? :)

Ironliftr3
02-04-04, 05:12 AM
Squirrley and I have this thing we do with a sheep and a midget, but she doesn't like to talk about it.

squirrley
02-04-04, 05:38 AM
:astonish: OMFG you werent suppose to tell I REALLY liked that stuff!

Ironliftr3
02-04-04, 06:20 AM
Hell, I didn't KNOW you liked it! I just thougth you did it for me! Now the truth comes out!

squirrley
02-04-04, 06:27 AM
so much you dont know about me:evil:

Illusional
02-04-04, 07:09 AM
hrmm... well that is what the sex talk is about..it includes everything from doggy style to fetishes... including weird animals like sheeps and squirrels. raverboy

squirrley
02-04-04, 07:48 AM
Hey thats not funny man.:sad2:

Illusional
02-04-04, 08:56 AM
:astonish:

what did i say?? :baby:

raverboy

squirrley
02-04-04, 08:58 AM
Raver man I took that in total defense! It sounded as though youre implying "I am" weird...thanks for the vote of confidence buddy...

BillyGalbreath
02-04-04, 09:26 AM
The best thing to do with sheep is to stand behind them while they are at the edge of a cliff...

They will push back away from the cliff while you are pushing forward ! LMAO

And no! i do not know that from experience - i read it somewhere... ...

Mania
02-04-04, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by Illusional
hrmm... well that is what the sex talk is about..it includes everything from doggy style to fetishes... including weird animals like sheeps and squirrels. raverboy

Yes but a fetish forum would really accentuate this aspect of sex... i originally came here to talk about fetishes and ask if they are normal.. but i found that there was no fetish forum only... if it lost me then whynot other members eh? i was just nice enough to post about it :)... not that im critisizing ur board im sure its nice but I believe fetishes are global enough to give it's own domain... sure fetishes are "covered" but not encouraged

sfalexi
02-04-04, 01:03 PM
fetishes are a part of sex. Hence they belong in the "sex" forum. If there was a fetish forum, someone would undoubtedly want to split THAT up. Maybe a boob forum. Or a bestiality forum. They tried to keep the different areas separate. Dating, sex, dumping, introduction. That way one forum isn't a "subdivision" of another.

If you can come up with fifth that you think is popular enough to talk about, then bravo. But I personally think that the forums are good as they are and say, "Hey. If you wanna talk about a fetish, go for it. Just post under sex. Cause that's what it is. A sex fetish."

There was once a good suggestion of an "appearance" forum. I wouldn't mind that. But I think the mods shot it down for some reason. Any reconsidering there fellas?

Alexi

Illusional
02-04-04, 02:58 PM
squirrl, you shouldn't take anything that i say offensivly. i might say how i feel very bluntly weather people take offense to it or not, but no hurt is meant in your direction. i'm a dick, but i never mean anything seriously. raverboy

squirrley
02-04-04, 06:45 PM
Raver-you know that I have NEVER once felt that way on here-and have found you a nice guy (no matter what youve said)...

that one just hit me wrong. Thank you for saying something though- I appreciate it! You are not a dick by the way!:)

Illusional
03-04-04, 04:56 AM
shhhhhhhh, you're not supposed to say that one out loud.. there are a lot of new people that dunno that yet. :smug:

raverboy

squirrley
03-04-04, 04:57 AM
OOOOOOOPS sorry man!

Go be yourself...usual prick you are!;)

Illusional
03-04-04, 04:58 AM
:annoyed: that is more like it...

raverboy

squirrley
03-04-04, 05:01 AM
so you gonna give me a drink or what?

its that time again...:P

Illusional
03-04-04, 05:05 AM
well let's see...went drinking last night, just came home from school, it's still bright out. i'll pass you one but i'm not ready for another. i can't drink when the sun is still shining. raverboy

squirrley
03-04-04, 05:08 AM
cause your sleeping from the night befores hangover!!!

Illusional
03-04-04, 05:10 AM
nah i hardly get hang overs.. my secret is a lot of water. however i think i'll have a hang over after drinking tonight. i hate when your birthday rolls around and it's time to take shots. raverboy

Mania
03-04-04, 05:31 AM
THis thread's lost its purpose :P maybe ... closing it down? :P

squirrley
03-04-04, 05:33 AM
oh so sorry...:sad2:

BillyGalbreath
03-04-04, 05:35 AM
What is considered a fetish really ?

Mania
03-04-04, 05:36 AM
yeaou you better be >=( ... jk just to remind u ppl :P *is not sensing any care coming form any direction*

squirrley
03-04-04, 05:36 AM
something freaky in bed...

like sheeps and midgets...and squirrels!
:evil:

BillyGalbreath
03-04-04, 05:37 AM
what about toys ?

squirrley
03-04-04, 05:39 AM
oh Ive got a toy I ordered should be here in 2 weeks! Right Iron?

Mania
03-04-04, 05:40 AM
Well i came here to ask if anybody has MY fetish :P cuz i dont consider it normal and i never heard of anybody have it.. its actually gross.. even i think its gross but for some sick reason it gets me off,,,

BillyGalbreath
03-04-04, 05:42 AM
well lets hear it then

Mania
03-04-04, 05:51 AM
Well... i hope u all dont get the wrong idea of me.. cuz i would in no situation ever act out my fantisy... EVER... its sick and i admit it and i think i know why i like it... but i like ot think of older men doing things to younger girls... in a way pedophilistic things to them but having the girl wanting to do what he wants... but at the same time i like to think of younger kids taking advantage of people our age... ect... in other words to sum it up

Old men taking advantage of young women
Young boys taking advantage of young women...

The reason I believe this is because I am taking my brain to its peverted limits and to think this is absolutely wrong adds to the excitement.. the fact that people wouldnt do it adds to it.. its like for some reason people like to see nuns.. its profanity adds to the thought

Oops.. by young girls i didnt mean underaged girls.. i meant.. 17-20 year old and the boy thing i meant around... :S.... 7 to maybe 12.... (Note i never picture the old men naked or the boys naked or anything.. just the thought of the girl being willing to do this is what turns me on) and if this happens in real life it would sicken me

Illusional
03-04-04, 05:53 AM
well this is a forum so feel free to speak your mind, even if it is as werid as you or anyone may think. raverboy

BillyGalbreath
03-04-04, 06:07 AM
I dont think that is clasified as a fetish... A fetish is something that you love to DO, not THINK...

It is just a fantasy and there is nothing wrong with that I think

Mania
03-04-04, 06:14 AM
I thought a fetish was getting stuff froms omething which was out of the "norm" or anywhere sortof near it..

BillyGalbreath
03-04-04, 06:19 AM
yeah - it is something that you actually do that is out of the norm... like getting off from licking someones feet... or putting a hamster in a condon and sticking in your ..........

but if you just think something then it is a fantasy

Mania
03-04-04, 06:22 AM
Originally posted by Billy41684
yeah - it is something that you actually do that is out of the norm... like getting off from licking someones feet... or putting a hamster in a condon and sticking in your ..........
Shoe? :)

Illusional
03-04-04, 06:28 AM
well a fetish is something that you love. webster' says: "object of unreasoning devotion or conern" so i believe that mania has his own fetishes. raverboy

squirrley
03-04-04, 06:24 PM
that's a sick fettish...a hamster in a condom and then up your ass!

it is...just sick. I heard through a friend of mine who worked in the E.R in downtown Chicago(years ago) that Richard Gere was brought in because the damn thing got stuck-and they couldnt get it out! I laughed my ass off to no end!!!

I think fetishes are something you act upon. Yea like licking feet, or giving golden showers, but your thoughts as long as they remain your thoughts are fantasies.

Illusional
04-04-04, 01:02 PM
well after american pie, i think peope are more opening to having things stuff up their ass. raverboy

BillyGalbreath
05-04-04, 11:56 PM
not me - lmao