PDA

View Full Version : Dependence

bohemiandonut
27-02-08, 02:56 PM
It's been 2 months and I still think about her a hundred times a day.

...Is it because I haven't quit smoking pot?

:(

miSSleepy
27-02-08, 03:06 PM
if you always used to smoke pot with her, then probably

IndiReloaded
27-02-08, 03:07 PM
Its because your place is messy again & you wish you had a GF to help you clean up.

Can you take pot in a form beside smoking (or a bong)? Just curious.

misombra
27-02-08, 10:15 PM
donut boy, i think it's time to move on to other, more intoxicating drugs. i think you'll forget all about this girl.

maybe crack or meth or something.

anachronistic
27-02-08, 11:01 PM
Its because your place is messy again & you wish you had a GF to help you clean up.

Can you take pot in a form beside smoking (or a bong)? Just curious.

Can't you eat it? I've heard such rumors, but I don't do any drugs other than alcohol.

misombra
27-02-08, 11:24 PM
alcohol is one of my most hated drugs.

alcohol, crack, meth, and heroine. i've seen those things destroy so many lives it's depressing.

DoesntMatter
28-02-08, 01:22 AM
alcohol is one of my most hated drugs.

alcohol, crack, meth, and heroine. i've seen those things destroy so many lives it's depressing.

Doesn't phase me. As long as no one in my family ever becomes addicted it probably never will either

And yeah LW you can eat hashish, just like you can orally consume other drugs

misombra
28-02-08, 01:46 AM
Doesn't phase me. As long as no one in my family ever becomes addicted it probably never will either

you're lucky.

Zach
28-02-08, 02:18 AM
Can't you eat it? I've heard such rumors, but I don't do any drugs other than alcohol.

Yeah you can eat it, although it takes more to get high but it last alot longer than normal which is good :) Much healthier to eat it too.

Illusional
28-02-08, 10:41 AM
that's because you have nothing better to do with your time. take up another hobby or start hanging out with new friends.

raverboy

Kiechi
28-02-08, 12:01 PM
It's been 2 months and I still think about her a hundred times a day.

...Is it because I haven't quit smoking pot?

:(

Yeah, pot has been affecting my love life I found out tonight. So yeah, going to roll my last.

Gigabitch
29-02-08, 02:13 AM
Well, smoking pot is certainly not helping, but it's not the reason you think about her. Listen to Illusional.

Illusional
02-03-08, 05:49 AM
Well, smoking pot is certainly not helping, but it's not the reason you think about her. Listen to Illusional.

haha... yes, listen to the alcoholic and take up drinking instead.

raverboy

bohemiandonut
04-03-08, 10:21 AM
Only problem is all I really have time to do is study
so when I quit
pot I try to take up new hobbies but there's a withdrawal period
so I'm angry and lonely
for a few days while I should be studying but I can't
and new hobbies are too time-consuming to not feel guilty
about unless they're exercise but that increases my testosterone levels and I get more angry and
other things
so I think about her even more and the
only cure is to
smoke two
jointssssssssssssssssss

DoesntMatter
04-03-08, 10:37 AM
When I get pissed I'll just go online and buy a couple extra clips or mag couplers

Over spring break I plan on buying a new piece, I was thinking either a mini-14 or Bushmaster M4

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z170/TheHobbyGuy550/ruger_scope-3.jpg

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z170/TheHobbyGuy550/bushmaster.jpg

Those rifles basically scream "Come get pwnt up"

bohemiandonut
04-03-08, 02:05 PM
Yeah maybe next time I see my ex across the street I'll impress her with my new assault rifle.

Either that or shout something lame about us both going the same way, rush home to swig some Carlo Rossi, check myself in the mirror and then come back out to intercept her only to find she took an alternate route home, then twiddle my trigger finger against the cell phone in my pocket, huff home kicking everything I can within social responisibility, bum a menthol from some black lady coming out of 7-11, and continue to curse my lonely, drug-addled, pre-medical ass-rape of a life.

Some people though, do have real problems.

Why do they like menthols so much anyway?

DoesntMatter
04-03-08, 09:35 PM
Yeah maybe next time I see my ex across the street I'll impress her with my new assault rifle.

Last time I read your post the point wasn't to impress your ex

But hey, I'm sure smoking pot would be equally impressive. Why not smoke 4-methylaminorex which is a little more impressive from a synthetic standpoint as opposed to some ****ing plant that just needs to be rolled into a blunt?

In all seriousness the purpose of rifles is to turn things into swiss cheese, such as her boyfriend. That is the point of any gun

IndiReloaded
05-03-08, 01:04 AM

Either that or shout something lame about us both going the same way, rush home to swig some Carlo Rossi, check myself in the mirror and then come back out to intercept her only to find she took an alternate route home, then twiddle my trigger finger against the cell phone in my pocket, huff home kicking everything I can within social responisibility, bum a menthol from some black lady coming out of 7-11, and continue to curse my lonely, drug-addled, pre-medical ass-rape of a life.

Some people though, do have real problems.

LOL! Nice one.