PDA

View Full Version : putting pictures of self on the internet

anachronistic
12-05-08, 06:58 AM
so i took the dynamite to the barrier and put 2 pictures in the gallery. i am quite shy on the internet, but hell, why should i be?

and why should you?

http://static.bethsoft.com/blog/thumbs-up.jpg

Gribble
12-05-08, 07:04 AM
I love Pip Boy.

Illusional
12-05-08, 07:08 AM
umm... i already got pictures in the gallery. you just have to look for them.

raverboy

Lipp
12-05-08, 05:23 PM
Anonymity shall be your sanctum. Okay, the chances are miniscule, but I don't want anyone who knows me to browse around and see what I've said, more comfortable that way.

Gigabitch
13-05-08, 03:38 AM
I'm too open about the details of my life to also publicly post pics on LF. It's just too much sharing for me.

squirrley
13-05-08, 04:54 AM
I've posted a ton of pics in the forum and then deleted them when Iron and I were over. I don't have recent pics of me which I can convert. I've sent the one of Fras and I to him to try and convert though.

IndiReloaded
13-05-08, 05:14 AM
I posted my pic briefly, so a few ppl here know what I look like, but that's it. I'm a big, fat, hairy, ugly married lady, lol.

Junket
13-05-08, 05:15 AM
I've posted a ton of pics in the forum and then deleted them when Iron and I were over. I don't have recent pics of me which I can convert. I've sent the one of Fras and I to him to try and convert though.

Oh...about that...so, I can get it uploaded, but Amy doesn't like how she looks in that picture...so I haven't posted it. However, I can PM it to people I approve of seeing it.

You all know who you are.

squirrley
13-05-08, 05:19 AM
I'm laughing so hard right now, because I hate that pic of me too. Every time I tried to upload I had said "ok I was on somas that day and I was braless, sorry Fras, but on the way to meet you my bra was showing too much so I took it off and shoved it in my pants. I was very bloated by that day due to IBS. TMI I know but had to explain the horrible pic of me. I thought Amy looked cute!

Junket
13-05-08, 05:22 AM
I'm laughing so hard right now, because I hate that pic of me too. Every time I tried to upload I had said "ok I was on somas that day and I was braless, sorry Fras, but on the way to meet you my bra was showing too much so I took it off and shoved it in my pants. I was very bloated by that day due to IBS. TMI I know but had to explain the horrible pic of me. I thought Amy looked cute!

Haha, that's too funny!

Nah, Amy has her "fake" smile on. I can tell because she's showing her teeth and it almost looks like a grimace. Secondly, she doesn't like her hair in it.

I hate pictures sometimes, because I too, think she looked pretty that night.

IndiReloaded
13-05-08, 05:30 AM
Its pretty normal, Fras. My husband has a photo of me in his office that I can't stand but he loves it. Important thing is YOU like it.

misombra
13-05-08, 05:33 AM
pictures of me are boring, i think. i'd rather show you all pictures of my dogs.

Tone
13-05-08, 05:37 AM
I'm a big, fat, hairy, ugly married lady, lol.

You're a horrible liar.

Junket
13-05-08, 05:53 AM
What does Indie look liiiiiiiike?!

I need to know!

squirrley
13-05-08, 05:56 AM
Me too! Come on Indi put another pic up please!!!

IndiReloaded
13-05-08, 05:56 AM
You won't believe me.

Like Audrey Hepburn (everyone who says that is lying, lol). No pic! Grrr.

1averagejoe
13-05-08, 07:30 AM
It's not that I have a problem with my pictures being online, I've got facebook and myspace. It's just there's too much personal stuff that's been said on here. I don't want to take a chance of having someone I know going through the things I said. Boy, that would be embarrassing.

bluesummer
13-05-08, 08:35 AM
My pics are already on here, and I really don't care if anyone sees them or not.

Illusional
13-05-08, 10:20 AM
Anonymity shall be your sanctum. Okay, the chances are miniscule, but I don't want anyone who knows me to browse around and see what I've said, more comfortable that way.

so are you saying that if we were to talk in person, you'd be more uptight about telling me off??

anyways, do you really care what people who barely know you think of it? i'm sure your true friends already know who you are, and unless you have a deep dark secret from that, anything else that you post will be nothing new to them.

raverboy

Tedel
13-05-08, 11:20 PM
Well, I use my picture as avatar... Yeah, that's me.

Illusional
13-05-08, 11:24 PM
^^^^ is that to constantly remind us of who you are?

raverboy

Tedel
14-05-08, 04:10 AM
lmao! Nope, just to remind myself I'm a human being. :lol:

IndiReloaded
14-05-08, 05:25 AM
Well, I use my picture as avatar... Yeah, that's me.

You're a nice-looking young man, Ted.

vashti
14-05-08, 09:11 AM
Oh...about that...so, I can get it uploaded, but Amy doesn't like how she looks in that picture...so I haven't posted it. However, I can PM it to people I approve of seeing it.

You all know who you are.

Umm... I'm still waiting...

misombra
14-05-08, 09:14 AM
i wanna see.