PDA

View Full Version : Creepy

DoesntMatter
04-06-08, 07:51 AM
deleted

________

Pears
04-06-08, 07:55 AM
If it's someone at work who I think is creepy, I might tell a friend, but I wouldn't tell that person directly, because I give a professional attitude towards work.

However, there were plenty of times when I was in college when I told guys straight up that they were creepy and I made many of them cry. Someone called me the heart breaker.:sad2:

DoesntMatter
04-06-08, 07:56 AM
deleted

Pears
04-06-08, 07:57 AM
You're creepy. Bring it on.

DoesntMatter
04-06-08, 07:57 AM
lol you ass

Pears
04-06-08, 07:58 AM
You pussy.

DoesntMatter
04-06-08, 07:58 AM
Hey Pears if I post some pics in the gallery will you check them out?

Pears
04-06-08, 07:59 AM
No, because you're probably going to post lemon party, tub girl, or something of that sort. I know you have creepy fetishes.

tooxshort
04-06-08, 08:02 AM
Well I'll be honest, if someone called me creepy now I would make them suffer pretty bad

That is creepy ...

I don't know ... I've never had anyone call me "creepy" ... I always have a fairly pleasant expression when talking to people ... unless I'm pissed.

DoesntMatter
04-06-08, 08:07 AM
That is creepy ...

OK then to put things in the common vernacular I would wreck that dudes shit (in an unconventional manner of course)

DoesntMatter
04-06-08, 08:11 AM
I just put up a few Pears

DoesntMatter
04-06-08, 08:25 AM
You know sometimes I just feel like shit, like everyone is mad at me

Gribble
04-06-08, 08:30 AM
What the hell. Don't you always bitch that you're an ugly **** or something? You look like a normal dude, DM.

tooxshort
04-06-08, 08:34 AM
Yeah, you look normal as hell.

Maybe just work on your mannerisms? I dunno ... like, do you do intense staring during conversations?

Tone
04-06-08, 10:16 AM
DM, I think you're cool man.

Gigabitch
04-06-08, 11:02 AM
Totally normal-looking, right? Yeah, I don't know what he's complaining about. He's even cute, in a clean-cut kind of way.

Pears
04-06-08, 12:11 PM
Your name is Mike?

Kiechi
04-06-08, 10:48 PM
I agree. Plus you kinda' look like fogell, so that makes you a badass.

boobaa
05-06-08, 12:15 AM
I am creepy.

I like to make little girls cry and I would probably kill and rape you afterwards when you are left alone with me.

Pears
05-06-08, 12:55 AM
I am creepy.

I like to make little girls cry and I would probably kill and rape you afterwards when you are left alone with me.

Awesome, I wouldn't feel bad eating your balls and then pinning you to the wall with knives.

Kiechi
05-06-08, 12:57 AM
Awesome, I wouldn't feel bad eating your balls and then pinning you to the wall with knives.

Can I be next???

DoesntMatter
05-06-08, 01:15 AM
Fogell?....

Kiechi
05-06-08, 02:06 AM
Superbad.
______

Pears
05-06-08, 02:09 AM
Yeah, McLovin is pretty cool.

boobaa
05-06-08, 02:10 AM

Nice.

But what do you actually think if you say someone is creepy? I usually don't think about people if they are creepy or not, try to take them just as they are, so this was the first thing that came into my mind with that word. Maybe it was also a bit of sarcasm, who knows.

So, what actually means 'creepy'? Are you afraid he is going to slice you up or what?

Some people have told me that I am creepy, somehow we end up as buddies very often...

lastwish
05-06-08, 02:29 AM
Huh?What did I miss?

Damn it.

Pears
05-06-08, 02:33 AM
But what do you actually think if you say someone is creepy?

So, what actually means 'creepy'? Are you afraid he is going to slice you up or what?

There were a few people I associated with who became creepy. A creepy person does stalkerish things. I guess that could lead to someone slicing me up, but not neccessarily. I'll give a few examples.

One friend I had kept following me around everywhere and kept wanting to hang out with me, even though I had a boyfriend. One time, my boyfriend was in the area, so I hung out with him more. This friend seriously got jealous and moody. He kept telling me how I was not giving him enough attention and that my boyfriend isn't that special.

One guy was friends with me at first in college, but then stalked me, even though I had my boyfriend at the time. He kept following me around everywhere around campus. He'd walk me to class and then when I was walking back to my dorm room from class, he'd be there at my door waiting for me to open it. He kept wanting to talk to me to tell me how much he loved me and that he and I were meant to be together. He was saying how he'd die if I wouldn't go out with me. One time he demanded that I go on a date with him even though my boyfriend was present in the same room. He tried to grab me too. It got scary at that point and I told the residence coordinators of the dorm. He was upset that I rejected him so he caused a ruckus and ended up fighting police officers on campus, even knocking out one of them.

Another guy was extremely weird. He had an extremely high pitched voice and would loudly scream, "Hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" every time he saw girls. He looked very naïve and nerdy. He was in a few of my classes. In one class he sat in front of me so he kept turning back to look at me every so often. Whenever he saw me, he would loudly say in his high pitched shrill voice, “Hiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!” and RUN towards me. It was embarrassing. There was a time when he kept following me around when he saw me walking around. He kept sitting himself down without invite at my table when I was eating at the cafeteria, even if I had other company. I tried putting stuff on all the chairs and say they are taken, but he’d still pull up a chair. I got annoyed at the situation so one time when he sat at my table, I told him I was uncomfortable when he’s around me and that I don’t want to be around him.

misombra
05-06-08, 02:36 AM
what happened?

Gribble
05-06-08, 03:32 AM
Hah! You hit the nail on the head, Kiechi. I kept wondering who he reminded me of.

boobaa
05-06-08, 04:02 AM
Wow, now I do understand. That really is odd.

So I guess I am more like, friendly creepy, or just a bit weird uh...

But those situations you described, Pears, could have been avoided if you had been honest. They were naive and thought you were their friend.

lesa
05-06-08, 12:23 PM
Yeah Pears I understand how you feel.

Creepy is the psycho that's been calling me every week for almost a year now. We used to hang out because I liked his taste and knowledge of music. I should have known he was crazy when he pretended to be veterinarian even though he used no medical terminology....I used to be a vet assistant.
:horror:

Mish
05-06-08, 01:24 PM
It's funny hearing these stories about looser guys stalking women. I think guys rarely run into those kinds of problems ( I rarely hear about girls stalking guys - apart from that guy from Little Britain). What is it about stalking that these guys think women find attractive?

misombra
05-06-08, 01:30 PM
they believe we want it.

boobaa
05-06-08, 11:02 PM
I think that this has partly something to do with the legend of Prince on the White Horse and the fact that girls like it when men take the initiative. its not entirely, but it surely is the ground for it.