PDA

View Full Version : Difference between Australian and American girls

DoesntMatter
22-06-08, 05:05 AM
Has anyone that has lived in both countries or been to both seen the differences between Australian and American girls? I'm kind of curious what the differences would be like since both countries are former British colonies with lots of similarities... I want to go to Australia during winter or summer break and take some classes just for fun and see for myself what Australian chicks are like

GrkScorp
22-06-08, 05:19 AM
Has anyone that has lived in both countries or been to both seen the differences between Australian and American girls? I'm kind of curious what the differences would be like since both countries are former British colonies with lots of similarities... I want to go to Australia during winter or summer break and take some classes just for fun and see for myself what Australian chicks are like

Depends.., "American" girls isn't a catch-all category..

Not all women are like NY women.., go down to Florida.., or Texas.. or any of the other states that nobody cares about.., and you'll be blown away..

Have you been reading Tate's book? :D

shh!
22-06-08, 05:36 AM
Aussie girls have Aussie accents. Other than that, they are pretty much the same.

Charlie Boy II
22-06-08, 09:26 AM
Actually, Vash, I think there're distinctive differences between Aus and US cultures and thus, their women. DM, I think you would like Aussie girls. Some of 'em are pretty down to earth. Especially at uni, where the culture is very inclusive. If I was you I'd come over and join a few clubs and things. You'll be laughing.

Mish
22-06-08, 10:36 AM
I'm not sure what American girls are like, but Aussie girls are pretty down to earth and cool to talk to.

It's hard to say what an Aussie girl is though. It's a very multicultural society here, the social fabric is pretty mixed up and culturally diverse. I think it's one of the great things about this country.

Tell me when you're in Sydney DM, I'll show you around.

shh!
22-06-08, 03:23 PM
I think people (and their variations) are pretty much the same everywhere. Human nature is consistent.

Mr Wigglz
12-07-08, 08:00 AM
The place where I live half the chicks here are stuck up lil sl*ts. But there is a few nice ones here and there. But I live in a smallish town so I can't really talk lol. My gf was born here and she rocks my world. You just have to keep a open mind

miSSleepy
12-07-08, 11:28 AM
Well my entire experience of American girls has been TV (90% of the movies here are American) and at university (have been there going on 5 years now).

The US in itself though is a huge place and has greater cultural diversity, environmental diversity and social diversity than Australia. So saying that American girls are any one thing is probably very inaccurate.

Now, strictly speaking in my university context, most American girls are more chatty/chirpy/bubbly than many Australian girls (there`are Aussie girls like this too) and being around them is sometimes more draining. It's not a stereotype that Aussies are more easy-going (in general).

That being said, you'll meet Aussie girls that are sickeningly bubbly and annoying and ones that are fun and easy-going, too.

Btw, where in Australia are you planning to visit?

misombra
12-07-08, 11:35 AM
american girls are all different.

east coast girls are definitely different from west coast girls.

shh!
12-07-08, 12:43 PM
Yes, the west coast girls are more laid back (and probably more attractive). ;)

misombra
12-07-08, 12:48 PM
there's no probably about it!

boobaa
12-07-08, 03:13 PM
Aussie girls have Aussie accents. Other than that, they are pretty much the same.

Are they fat too?

shh!
12-07-08, 08:58 PM
Are they fat too?

Some are, but what I am wondering is the IQ statistics for people in Estonia.