PDA

View Full Version : I'm just lazy

Mr Wigglz
10-07-08, 12:41 AM
Well here it is. I need some advice to stop being lazy. I do everything for my girlfriend but when it comes to my job I just can't be botherd to work hard. Me and my gf want to move out soon and I want to be able to make it out in the big world. Is there anything I can do to stop being so lazy? Any advice is welcome. Please don't be negative and put me down. Thanx

lastwish
10-07-08, 01:14 AM
Think about the kind of life you would have with your girlfriend if you worked harder in your career.

Lipp
10-07-08, 03:48 AM
What kind of job is it?

A fun job with a mediocre lifestyle is more rewarding than a crap job in a rich lifestyle, in my book.

shh!
10-07-08, 04:30 AM
Just as you actively choose to be lazy, you can actively choose to NOT be.

Make a list of all the things you want to accomplish in a day, and check things off as you do them.

bluesummer
10-07-08, 04:38 AM
If you're doing a job you hate, find one that you like. It makes working seem like less work.

Mr Wigglz
10-07-08, 08:14 AM
Well my job is collecting shopping trolleys. I used to do carpet laying but with the fuel prices in australia no one can afford carpet anymore so I'm just pushing trolleys for a supermarket. I like doing carpet. There is no other jobs where I live. I live in a small town

jeremynet
10-07-08, 12:44 PM
ask u girlfriend, do she like you to be lazy?

Mish
10-07-08, 01:21 PM
What does your gf do? Is there a chance you and her can move to a bigger town or city where the work is in abundance? A move that will help you two grow career wise?

Mr Wigglz
10-07-08, 03:53 PM
We both are only 19. We have been talking about moving to the city cus there is a lot of jobs there but we both need to save a crap load of money to move there. I don't have a car (I lost control of it in the rain) so we only have her car to get around.