PDA

View Full Version : What is wrong with me?

Mr Wigglz
25-07-08, 10:09 PM
Well today is my bday... just another day for people to pretend to be my friend and then the f*ck off for another year. I used to have a few friends but now I only have my gf really. What have I done wrong? I haven't changed myself in anyway. I'm a computer nerd. I talk about the same things. People are friends with me for about 2 weeks max then they all tell me to f*ck off for no reason. They basicly hate my guts.

I don't know what I do wrong. I try to join in and joke around. I do things to keep them happy. I think its becuse they find out I'm a loser and they ditch me. Even online... in forums and online games. How can I keep friends and have true friends?

With people treating me like this its pushing my selfesteam. I get depresed about anything really. I see people hanging out and I get down about it becuse I know that people don't really like me and they avoid me. What can I do? Its ruining my life ;(

clearskies
25-07-08, 10:20 PM
I would like to say onething that is always said to me too: you are so sensitive ... it is bad in these days.. We have to be strong and reply back.. You are also more caring about others than yourself. If you knew these things about yourself, I think you will have your own ways to overcome such destructive feeling.

Aegis
25-07-08, 11:05 PM
How old are you?

Mr Wigglz
25-07-08, 11:12 PM
Just turned 19 today

DoesntMatter
25-07-08, 11:15 PM
Happy birthday ya Aussie bastard!

At this age, people usually don't like talking about things of substance. Do you usually talk about things like hardware technology and your friends get bored by it?

Mr Wigglz
25-07-08, 11:22 PM
Thanks DM :)
I only talk about what they are interested in. I only talk about computers if they are already talking about it

clearskies
25-07-08, 11:24 PM
When you find what they say is not appealing to you, just try to listen and not to talk at this stage.

DoesntMatter
25-07-08, 11:25 PM
Try DOING something fun with them. Do you play paintball? Try it out and invite your friends to go play a game with you

Aegis
25-07-08, 11:28 PM
What you're probably suffering from is not that they hate you...unless you're actually obnoxious & offending people...but rather that they don't think about you. You're probably not anyone's "Right-hand Man." So...you have to take the initiative and call people up to find out what's going on. If they don't actively dislike your company, they generally won't care if you come along.

If they really do hate you...quit making people hate you...lol

DoesntMatter
25-07-08, 11:37 PM
Try getting some homosexual friends

shh!
25-07-08, 11:54 PM
I think claiming you have bipolar disorder might be alienating to some people.

Mr Wigglz
25-07-08, 11:55 PM
Try getting some homosexual friends

I have a bi friend... dose that count?

DoesntMatter
25-07-08, 11:56 PM
Try offering him sexual favors in exchange for a closer friendship

Mr Wigglz
26-07-08, 12:14 AM
Try offering him sexual favors in exchange for a closer friendship

You wanna be the girl or the boy this time? ;)

DoesntMatter
26-07-08, 12:49 AM
Geezer no wonder nobody wants to be your friend, you damn queer ;)

Mr Wigglz
26-07-08, 01:34 AM
Geezer no wonder nobody wants to be your friend, you damn queer ;)

I'm 100% stright lol. I just have a really open mind. Btw I have a gf :)

DoesntMatter
26-07-08, 01:35 AM
How open-minded are you and your girlfriend? ;)

Mr Wigglz
26-07-08, 01:49 AM
Is that a offer for a 3some? Gf isn't really open minded. With me lol you can talk about anything and everything. Even about shoes and I wouldn't care. In your case... the best sized breasts. I find the best size is a pair of boobs that sit nicely in your hand with a lil extra aka my gf's :)

Aegis
26-07-08, 02:22 AM
I keep asking girls about threesomes...one day I'm gonna find the damn girl that's not horrendous and isn't opposed to the idea. Then I'll never be able to find the second girl.

shh!
26-07-08, 02:31 AM
I keep asking girls about threesomes...one day I'm gonna find the damn girl that's not horrendous and isn't opposed to the idea. Then I'll never be able to find the second girl.

Misombra and I will do you. You have to wear the Gladiator costume, though.

Aegis
26-07-08, 02:34 AM
lol

Well, if you two are okay with it, sure. But no cameras. hahahha

starbuck
26-07-08, 02:38 AM
Depression is a vicious cycle. Maybe you're assuming people hate you because you're depressed? How do you know people hate you? Do you have proof? Couldn't there be other reasons that someone doesn't want to hang out with you at a given moment? Like he/she is busy? Look at all these people responding to your post. They don't hate you.

And...Happy birthday Wigglz!

boobaa
26-07-08, 03:01 AM
Is that a offer for a 3some? Gf isn't really open minded. With me lol you can talk about anything and everything. Even about shoes and I wouldn't care. In your case... the best sized breasts. I find the best size is a pair of boobs that sit nicely in your hand with a lil extra aka my gf's :)
Hmm, seems you do have an open mind. See, DM, he wants you to touch his girlfriends boobies. He prefers the breasts that fit particulary in your hand, like his girlfriends.

DoesntMatter
26-07-08, 03:18 AM
lol can do wigglz!

lastwish
26-07-08, 05:06 AM
Happy B-day Mr. Wigglz!!

Aww...are you spending too much time with your gf? And they got fed up with you ditching them maybe?

what do you mean you got ditched in forums? I see plenty of replies to your threads. Cheer up Wigglz!!

Tone
26-07-08, 05:26 AM
I'm still looking for another guy who is up for my 3-some w/ sombra.

Now as for you, Wiggity-wiggity-whack (that's your new name Wigglez)

Here's the thing.

Good friends are hard to come by. There's a reason for that saying. I, myself, only have barely a handful of friends. I use to have a lot of friends. But then I got serious w/ a girl and would prioritize her over everything, including time to spend w/ them. The girl is gone and so are my friends.

Moral of the story, bro's before ho's.

Nah just messin - but make sure you don't invest all your free time to your g/f. If you do have someone you consider a good friend to you, make sure you are a good friend back to them.

Mr Wigglz
26-07-08, 06:17 AM
I try to spend time with my mates but they are also with there own gf so we have to work in between each other. Every fortnight we all play a game at a internetcafe for 24hrs.

misombra
26-07-08, 06:19 AM
lol

Well, if you two are okay with it, sure. But no cameras. hahahha

that's okay. i could live with just the memory.

armor is so gawddam sexy. can't wait to see your spear.

aaaaaaaaaahaajajaha i know, i'm a dirty whore.

Aegis
26-07-08, 06:21 AM
It's more like a toothpick, but I'm f#@king deadly with it, like that guy from that movie with the blind guy.

anachronistic
26-07-08, 08:44 AM
I'm still looking for another guy who is up for my 3-some w/ sombra.

Now as for you, Wiggity-wiggity-whack (that's your new name Wigglez)

Here's the thing.

Good friends are hard to come by. There's a reason for that saying. I, myself, only have barely a handful of friends. I use to have a lot of friends. But then I got serious w/ a girl and would prioritize her over everything, including time to spend w/ them. The girl is gone and so are my friends.

Moral of the story, bro's before ho's.

Nah just messin - but make sure you don't invest all your free time to your g/f. If you do have someone you consider a good friend to you, make sure you are a good friend back to them.

I gots da wigglez fo shizzle ma nizzle

yo yo that and a cupa tea

shh!
26-07-08, 08:49 AM
It's more like a toothpick, but I'm f#@king deadly with it.

We'll be the judge of that.

anachronistic
26-07-08, 08:54 AM
Shh wants snaussage.

Mr Wigglz
26-07-08, 04:52 PM
Thanks heaps to everyone. It just shows me that people do care. I try to hang out with my friends but they are ether working or with there girlfriend so yea... I prefer to be with my gf. I'm more close to her. Bad luck DM >_<

Kiechi
27-07-08, 02:36 AM
1. Find out for def that you're bi-polar. If it turns out you're not, you'll be able to find out why you feel the way you do and rectify it. It's not really fair on you or your GF.