PDA

View Full Version : 'Ask a fe/male' forums

AlwaysHers
07-10-09, 02:46 PM
How come in these forums topics get replied to as much by the opposite sex as the ones who are getting asked? I would have thought being a forum devoted to asking a particular sex that they would be the only ones who need to reply. Asking girls girl questions and having guys reply is a little weird.

Illusional
07-10-09, 03:18 PM
because in life, you never get what you ask for...

raverboy

Gigabitch
08-10-09, 12:51 AM
Well, the reason that happens is that most people don't search specific forums here. They just hit the "new posts" button at the top of the page and active threads post chronologically.

I must admit that I don't even pay attention to which forum a question has been posted in.

AlwaysHers
08-10-09, 07:34 AM
So as a moderator how do you know when they are posted in the right or wrong forum? Or is it not your job to fix those?

(btw, I am an administrator of a forum of my own)

doppelgaenger
08-10-09, 07:55 AM
Wahahahaha, admin noob.

CocoChanel
08-10-09, 08:23 AM
I don't pay attention either to what board the topic is posted under.
Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't.

Illusional
08-10-09, 10:05 AM
So as a moderator how do you know when they are posted in the right or wrong forum? Or is it not your job to fix those?

who said i'm a mod?

raverboy

Junket
08-10-09, 10:10 AM

We just don't care.

chump4u
08-10-09, 10:51 AM
How come in these forums topics get replied to as much by the opposite sex as the ones who are getting asked? I would have thought being a forum devoted to asking a particular sex that they would be the only ones who need to reply. Asking girls girl questions and having guys reply is a little weird.

Give us a break, here. We're just trying to get in touch with our feminine side.

CocoChanel
08-10-09, 10:54 AM
Get out you boy! :/

AlwaysHers
08-10-09, 01:09 PM
who said i'm a mod?

raverboy
Who said I was replying to you? Look closely between our posts.

BoredGeorge
08-10-09, 04:32 PM
We just don't care.

Caring is waste of time.

I like to make pie instead. MMMMMM I love pie. I have a pie maker I bought rom the shop. I can put anything I want in my pies.

doppelgaenger
08-10-09, 05:38 PM
Caring is waste of time.

I like to make pie instead. MMMMMM I love pie. I have a pie maker I bought rom the shop. I can put anything I want in my pies.

Warm apple pie ;)

Illusional
09-10-09, 12:24 AM
Who said I was replying to you? Look closely between our posts.

thanks for clarifying things up...now i can go back to blaming others for my mistakes.

raverboy

Gigabitch
09-10-09, 12:28 AM

I'll get involved if I see three duplicate threads, one each in the Ask a Male, Ask a Female and Broken Hearts. That happens sometimes.

Gribble
09-10-09, 01:25 AM

As a moderator I don't care.

CocoChanel
09-10-09, 08:05 AM
As a moderator I don't care.

What do you care about? Huh Huh?

Gribble
09-10-09, 08:43 AM
What do you care about? Huh Huh?

You, darling. You and only you.

Will you marry me?

CocoChanel
09-10-09, 08:58 AM
Well duh!!!
Of course I'll marry you! LOL

Illusional
09-10-09, 10:30 AM
alright... now she won't talk about aneko anymore...

raverboy

misombra
09-10-09, 10:32 AM
what the fuk is this shit?

Mish
09-10-09, 10:42 AM

You can't blame people for wanting to help. People asking for help should be happy that they're getting a free advice at all.

Gribble
09-10-09, 10:42 AM
Don't worry, 'Sombi. You're invited to our honeymoon. We can always use a few extra fingers in the bedroom.

CocoChanel
09-10-09, 10:51 AM
Where have you been Illu?
Anako and I have been done for 2 months.
Yay or nay. LOL

Illusional
09-10-09, 10:54 AM
just because the two of you are over doesn't mean that we still don't hear about him..

right??

raverboy

CocoChanel
09-10-09, 10:56 AM
So what? If it's applying to thread I'm replying to then yes. Other then than no you don't hear me babbling about him.

Illusional
09-10-09, 11:37 AM
i don't bring up threads that i don't bother with....

btw, care to give me some of your gameroom cash??

raverboy

Gribble
09-10-09, 11:40 AM
Hahahah! How did you lose so bad, Illusional??

Illusional
11-10-09, 01:43 AM
if you don't bet big, then it's not considered gambling.

raverboy