PDA

View Full Version : Un-ban Bored George

Charlie Boy II
10-01-10, 11:06 AM
you banned him?? that's a bit f-cking out of line. Don't be a cock Frasbee.

Aeradalia
10-01-10, 11:07 AM
Bleh... good riddance... I like for a troll to have a sense of humor.. you know?

Charlie Boy II
10-01-10, 11:10 AM
Feel like a big man Frasbee? The exercise of your mod powers leaves a bit to be desired.

vashti
10-01-10, 11:18 AM
It seems to me that there should be no unilateral banning of regulars.

Indignant
10-01-10, 12:16 PM
i actually liked George. he does have a sense of humor and all we need to do is take it as that.

vashti
10-01-10, 12:21 PM
I like him, too. I also liked zro, who was banned - as I recall - for liking the F word.

Lipp
10-01-10, 04:17 PM
Didn't mind george either, he didn't seem to progress anywhere but at least he wasn't excessively annoying or anything.

tooxshort
10-01-10, 07:25 PM
George was wack.

ecojeanne
11-01-10, 03:35 AM
george was funny, i'm gonna miss him.

Indignant
11-01-10, 04:16 AM
George is like ...... Bobcat Goldthwaite. If everyone who was different was banned then we should go to a communist regime. Fras might have tons of success in China.

Aeradalia
11-01-10, 05:10 AM
We come to bury George... not praise him...

ecojeanne
11-01-10, 05:15 AM
ah dear, some people have no sense of humour, no wonder they got problems

IndiReloaded
11-01-10, 05:16 AM
We come to bury George... not praise him...

Mod's finger touched him, and he slept. :D

If you are reading this George... RIP man.

Indignant
11-01-10, 05:17 AM
hey, we can't all be like Coco or qwerty. some of us actually have dark personalities.

Illusional
11-01-10, 05:26 AM
dammit, i miss another interesting argument...

why, why?!?!?! WHY?!?!?!?!??!

raverboy

Aeradalia
11-01-10, 05:28 AM
dammit, i miss another interesting argument...

why, why?!?!?! WHY?!?!?!?!??!

raverboy

We tried to reach you but your cell phone was dead... sorry man. Might want to check the battery...

Aeradalia
11-01-10, 05:29 AM
hey, we can't all be like Coco or qwerty. some of us actually have dark personalities.

I rather like my dark personality... it adds contrast to the overall picture that is Love Forum.

Illusional
11-01-10, 05:33 AM
We tried to reach you but your cell phone was dead... sorry man. Might want to check the battery...

damn. i was calling those 900 numbers and i hit up twice. they killed both my credit card and my cell....

f*ck.

raverboy

Illusional
11-01-10, 05:34 AM

awww, and you forgot about me?? i'm the brightest and shiniest one here....

where is my "cheerful" icon???

:D

raverboy

Indignant
11-01-10, 05:42 AM
awww, and you forgot about me?? i'm the brightest and shiniest one here....

where is my "cheerful" icon???

:D

raverboy

brightest? no
shiniest? no

tipsiest? yes yes yes

tooxshort
11-01-10, 05:45 AM
George was wack.

Indignant
11-01-10, 05:53 AM
i heard you the first time! wack in a wacky sarcastic funny black humor way

Indignant
11-01-10, 05:54 AM
shouldn't everyone or at least mods have a vote on on whether to ban people or not?

tooxshort
11-01-10, 06:02 AM
i heard you the first time! wack in a wacky sarcastic funny black humor way

Haha ... is it still a black thing? I swore it got passed that.

shouldn't everyone or at least mods have a vote on on whether to ban people or not?

Other forums don't give you that benefit ... From what I hear, LF is pretty forgiving when it comes to bans.

As Indi would say, "It's not a democracy." A lot of people didn't give a crap when Illusional got screwed over ... We didn't get to vote on it.

LF is LF ... we just take it as it is.

Aeradalia
11-01-10, 06:14 AM
Seriously... the "Big Brother" description under his name makes you think this is a democracy? :lol:

Charlie Boy II
11-01-10, 06:43 AM
I really think he should be unbanned and Frasbee should get an infraction for acting like a general dickhead. Stuff like this wrecks forums.

A regular should get three warnings as a minimum, and I agree with Vash, it should be discussed among the moderators.

Junket
11-01-10, 07:11 AM
While I have no interest in fueling this hate party more, I will clarify besides the warning I gave him recently, and amongst those given before, he has not complied to our requests to isolate his misbehavior to his personalized thread that I compiled just for him.

He also didn't take the 7 official infractions he received from moderators seriously, which was his decision.

I have moved the majority of the grievance posts to this thread to avoid disrupting the Annoyed thread further.

Coco
11-01-10, 07:18 AM
LOL Nu uh. I'm the one who does everything for attention and thinks she's the prettiest girl in the world. :evil:

I'm gonna miss George even though he got on my nerves. :(
1st Elle, now Georgie!

ecojeanne
11-01-10, 07:21 AM
the way i see it, he never actually managed to insult based on the fact he was so outrageous. people like that are just funny not offensive

Charlie Boy II
11-01-10, 07:42 AM
he shouldn't have got any infranctions. this place is getting lame. Just seems like anyone who's a bit controversial or gets on one of the mod's nerves just gets f-cking banned.

Coco
11-01-10, 07:46 AM
he shouldn't have got any infranctions. this place is getting lame. Just seems like anyone who's a bit controversial or gets on one of the mod's nerves just gets f-cking banned.

Stop it. Because I don't want you to get banned.

misombra
11-01-10, 07:50 AM
is it really a big huge deal?

Coco
11-01-10, 07:53 AM
I think people are concerned that people are being banned for personal reasons and not for the right reasons.

Aeradalia
11-01-10, 07:54 AM
People are upset because now we have to wait for another troll... it's hard to find a good quality troll now-a-days... sigh...

qwertz
11-01-10, 08:08 AM
hardly personal reasons, he was a dick.

Charlie Boy II
11-01-10, 08:19 AM
yes it is a big huge deal. He posted some funny shit, and he was a good character to have around. And because some of the posters and a moderator don't like him, he gets banned. Makes the place less interesting when we ban the more controversial characters.

Like Elle, why the f-ck was she banned? And Zro? And some of those ridiculous infractions. What are you trying to acheive, exactly?

ecojeanne
11-01-10, 08:26 AM
elle was banned? a c'mon indi grow the fck up and stop complaining

Coco
11-01-10, 08:28 AM
Yeah, Elle was banned. Because she got on a mods nerves.

Aeradalia
11-01-10, 08:29 AM
Just a guess... but maintaining a forum in which you get advice about love related issues?

It's one thing to be lax... it makes everyone comfortable... it's quite another to let people completely disrupt the fundamental purpose of the forum -- which is to give sound advice.

Elle never gave sound advice to anyone. BoredGeorge might've given sound advice a handful of times which doesn't count for much considering how long he's been here.

As for him being a regular... what does seniority have to do with anything? If you're not contributing, then you're not contributing... how long the forum let's this slide doesn't matter.

All the "regulars" here contribute the majority of the time. Which is one of the main reasons why so many of the other members looks up to them. Albeit, the jokes are amusing... but it's the fact you know you'll probably get a good answer to your question when they're around.

ecojeanne
11-01-10, 08:32 AM
^^ugh shut up

Coco
11-01-10, 08:32 AM
Elle came to the forum, she contributed to threads, started some of her own, and started threads that everyone can participate in. She may not have the same views as everyone else so that means she deserved what she got?

Aeradalia
11-01-10, 08:33 AM
^^ugh shut up

Ran out of words?

ecojeanne
11-01-10, 08:35 AM
no you just sound like every other rule abiding moron on the planet. you obviously have no sense of humour and are as boring as hell.

Charlie Boy II
what does seniority have to do with anything? If you're not contributing, then you're not contributing... .

And what do you define as "contributing"? Does constantly whining about your life and repeated references to bisexuality constitute "contributing"? Maybe you should be banned.

He did contribute, in any case. And he made me laugh out loud a few times. There aren't too many posters that can do that.

Aeradalia
Elle came to the forum, she contributed to threads, started some of her own, and started threads that everyone can participate in. She may not have the same views as everyone else so that means she deserved what she got?

I take that back... elle had a handful of threads about cosmetics are something to that effect... but she was more keen on being disruptive than anything else.

If she had settled down a bit... actually learned a few things... yes, she would've been nice to have around. However, she made it very clear she had no interest in listening to anyone other than herself.

ecojeanne
11-01-10, 08:38 AM
However, she made it very clear she had no interest in listening to anyone other than herself.

so what,,,, tsk people like you just make me realise how shit boring and killjoys some people can be

Aeradalia
11-01-10, 08:38 AM
And what do you define as "contributing"? Does constantly whining about your life and repeated references to bisexuality constitute "contributing"? Maybe you should be banned.

He did contribute, in any case. And he made me laugh out loud a few times. There aren't too many posters that can do that.

You're only angry because you've lost entertainment... you'll get over it.

Check my numbers... I contribute a great deal on many other posts with advice that is often times legit. Not my problem if you don't bother to actually review.

Aeradalia
11-01-10, 08:39 AM
so what,,,, tsk people like you just make me realise how shit boring some people can be

Boredom only occurs in a mind that is unable to entertain itself.

Just like CB... you're only angry because you've lost a form of entertainment. I'm sure in time... you'll recover. ;)

Coco
11-01-10, 08:40 AM
You can't make anyone learn a lesson.

For example... when I first came to this forum... I remember talking about hunting. Several people jumped on me called me all kinds of names because I was interested in hunting. Is that being disruptive? NO. I started conversation about a specific topic that upset people and some people were not offended by it. If I had come to the forum, like speakerspoke did, insulting people, derailing threads purposely, that's a troll to me. PURPOSELY disrupting a community.

ecojeanne
11-01-10, 08:40 AM
i'm not really all that angry, a little dissapointed yep. downright disgusted at how pathetic your excuse is yes

Gribble
11-01-10, 09:13 AM
I'm kind of surprised anyone noticed or cared he was gone. Was he really that entertaining?

vashti
11-01-10, 09:24 AM
I don't understand why we have to jump to a permanent ban. Why couldn't he just have had a few days (or whatever is the norm)? When I got banned on another forum, I think it was 3 days or something... and even on skaterboy's forum, I think it was five.

And yes, I suppose some of us found him entertaining.

Charlie Boy II
11-01-10, 09:46 AM
the fact is BoredGeorge didn't deserve to be banned. He just got on Frasbee's nerves and so he wanted to act like a big shot.

All that stuff away about his attitude putting off newcomers is rubbish Frasbee. There are few posters more saracastic toward or dismissive in terms of their advice than you, buddy.

Perryville
11-01-10, 09:54 AM
I say un-ban him. He may be ignorant, but that's not the worst quality in a person....... wait a minute........yes.... it IS the worst quality in a person..........Oh, what the hell....un-ban him anyway.

doppelgaenger
11-01-10, 09:59 AM
This forum is so entertaining.

ecojeanne
11-01-10, 10:01 AM
i can think of one particular regular poster who is incredibly ignorant and yet is likely to be the regular poster who complains bitterly. i'm stuck between a rock and hard place coz while yes i want bg back i am also a fan of frasbee's. fck the complainers fras...fck 'em. they won;t leave, thats all bullshit talk and you know it

vashti
11-01-10, 10:04 AM
No one is threatening to leave, I don't think.

Indignant
11-01-10, 10:14 AM
I had no idea Elle was banned :( how sad....Maybe I should count my days before I am banned as well.

Perryville
11-01-10, 10:17 AM
Are these bannings permanent? What is the appeals process?......Oh.......the Humanity!!!

Gribble
11-01-10, 10:23 AM
Yeah, they are permanent. Anyone who has a problem with that will be banned. In fact, we'll ban your entire family. Don't you dare tempt me, punks. I'll do it. I will!

IndiReloaded
11-01-10, 10:30 AM
elle was banned? a c'mon indi grow the fck up and stop complaining

Oh stop being such an insecure, jealous bitch, Eco. I have never asked for anyone to be banned & I never complain about posters. You actually think I care what the likes of you/Elle/George thinks? LOL! Stupid tart, you flatter yourself.

Still smarting over getting kicked off? I had nothing to do with it. I think its hilarious, but that was entirely your own stupidity. :D

Indignant
11-01-10, 10:32 AM
kicked off? where?

ecojeanne
11-01-10, 10:34 AM
lol poor indi is mad coz she's caught bein' a beotch

IndiReloaded
11-01-10, 10:37 AM
I'm not mad either. You know your post is full of crap. There are several mods reading this thread who know I'm right. They are the ones who would of gotten my PM had I actually ever made any.

But, unlike your accusations of me (which you will never know the truth of), we all KNOW you are stupid Eco. You prove it each time you post. :D

Anyway, I'm sorry to those who disagree, but Fras is a mod and I think he does a decent job moderating the forum. Put the blame where its actually due: George (and others) were troublesome posters who wouldn't last *3 days* on many other forums. Fras (and the others) do a good job, leave him alone. It is NOT a democracy here. I keep saying this--your membership fees are way past due if you want a real say.

I think its also wrong to always assume its him. There are other mods who infract/ban troublesome posters. But Fras is the one who ends up [unfairly] taking the hit.

ecojeanne
11-01-10, 10:39 AM
ok i believe you *wink*

and we've already covered what an ignorant asshole ... are

IndiReloaded
11-01-10, 10:51 AM
You have no choice but to believe me. But I KNOW you are an idiot. :D

ecojeanne
11-01-10, 10:54 AM
well coming from you that is not an insult.

Charlie Boy II
11-01-10, 11:52 AM
Indi you are far and away one of most obnoxious and egotistical posters on the board. I don't understand this constant need to put down the intelligence of others and to unendingly attempt to project this image of academic and business success - as if any of us give a shit.

And thanks for your very engaging and enlightening reminder that this not a democracy. Food for thought there Indi, to be sure.

I'd ban you before I'd ban Bored Georige. This place is full of cunts.

LadieNisha4u2nv
11-01-10, 11:58 AM
LMAO! This side of CB is actually kinda sexy.

Indignant
11-01-10, 12:07 PM
I am officially torn and don't know which side i am on anymore.

Coco
11-01-10, 12:12 PM
LOL Nisha!! I actually miss CB. We should make up. *Crosses my fingers*

IndiReloaded
11-01-10, 12:20 PM
Indi you are far and away one of most obnoxious and egotistical posters on the board. I don't understand this constant need to put down the intelligence of others and to unendingly attempt to project this image of academic and business success - as if any of us give a shit.

And thanks for your very engaging and enlightening reminder that this not a democracy. Food for thought there Indi, to be sure.

LOL, CB. Way to show that rational side. I had no idea you'd turn into a bitch just b/c I disagree with you. Shrug.

Indignant
11-01-10, 12:22 PM
I'd give Fras a credit for letting us keep our complaining alive and even create a thread for it.

IndiReloaded
11-01-10, 12:22 PM
^hmmmm....

Aeradalia
11-01-10, 12:26 PM
Ahh... we're all just puppets for Fras' amusement... one day you will all realize this.

IndiReloaded
11-01-10, 12:29 PM
LOL. You wish he cared that much. This thread won't last another 12 hours.

Coco
11-01-10, 12:29 PM
http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/1505/000dz.png

Coco
11-01-10, 12:36 PM
http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/8554/002tt.png

tooxshort
11-01-10, 12:38 PM
Damn ... even I want the guy back if it'll increase the harmony of the forum.

IndiReloaded
11-01-10, 12:39 PM
LOL, Coco. Can you make one for me, Please? It will need to read (if Charlie Boy were mod...) under my name, tho. :D

Coco

*Sobs* I know I know. Let it out Short. It's hard to say goodbye. <3

Aeradalia
"LF Obituarities:

BOREDGEORGE
6/6/09 - 1/9/10

Died in cock fight - spurred in the moment.

ELLIE
2/4/09 - 11/22/09

Ran over by bus - never saw it coming. "

Aeradalia
11-01-10, 12:41 PM

Never give them what they want... no matter how much they whine... they'll never respect you if you do.

Coco
11-01-10, 12:42 PM
Now all we need is the music. And we got ourselves a proper funeral. <3

YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.

Aeradalia
11-01-10, 12:44 PM
Actually played this song at a friend's funeral:

YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.

Coco
11-01-10, 12:48 PM
LOL, Coco. Can you make one for me, Please? It will need to read (if Charlie Boy were mod...) under my name, tho. :D

http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/9589/003ot.png

Charlie Boy II
11-01-10, 12:50 PM
Never give them what they want... no matter how much they whine... they'll never respect you if you do.

Says the forum's biggest whinger. Probably why no one gives you anything.

Gribble
11-01-10, 12:52 PM
Oh, my god, CB. You are cracking me the **** up. Are you trying to fill the void left in BG's absence?

Do me next!

Aeradalia
11-01-10, 12:53 PM
Let's be honest.

If CB were in charge... this would be Indi's grave:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3607/3431119812_27ae223b53_b.jpg

Unmarked....

IndiReloaded
11-01-10, 12:54 PM
http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/9589/003ot.png

Ah... thanks Coco. LOL. The date is a problem, tho. My real one is waaaay before that one. CBs as well. :D

Aeradalia
11-01-10, 12:54 PM
Says the forum's biggest whinger. Probably why no one gives you anything.

CB... how did you end up with more estrogen than me?

IndiReloaded
11-01-10, 12:58 PM
CB... how did you end up with more estrogen than me?

Lawyers. They HATE to lose. And they really hate scientists b/c they are always outclassed. :D

Charlie Boy II
11-01-10, 01:22 PM
I'm sorry Indi, were we discussing occupations?? Does your background as a scientist have the slightest f-cking thing to do with this discussion??

Because I was under the impression that this was a discussion about the banning of a regular forum member... And yet, here back at IndiReloaded's career again. No doubt soon we will also be moving on to the even more exciting subject of her PhD. And then, my favourite, on to her heavy managerial responsibilities. F-ck off!

tooxshort
11-01-10, 01:28 PM
Jebus, CB ... You're f*ckin' around right? I've never seen you on such a rampage.

Aeradalia
11-01-10, 01:31 PM
I think it may be time to bring out the Midol.... :horror:

loveadmin
11-01-10, 02:12 PM
http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/1505/000dz.png

X_X ...wtf.. lol

hmm...fras may have hit the wrong button.
I have corrected it.

George should be resurrected any second soon.

IndiReloaded
11-01-10, 02:30 PM
I'm sorry Indi, were we discussing occupations?? Does your background as a scientist have the slightest f-cking thing to do with this discussion??

Because I was under the impression that this was a discussion about the banning of a regular forum member... And yet, here back at IndiReloaded's career again. No doubt soon we will also be moving on to the even more exciting subject of her PhD. And then, my favourite, on to her heavy managerial responsibilities. F-ck off!

Haha, you are SUCH a bad loser, CB. If you don't want me to mention the fact that I much smarter than you are, I guess you should have kept to the topic and not turned into such a bitch. YOU brought it up, not me. :D

All I said was that I agreed with Fras (and disagreed with you). You made it personal. You are lucky you didn't get banned for using the c-word.

:surprised

EDIT - tho I suppose its pretty much impossible to get banned here. Carry on, CB. In fact, we might as well bring back the word **** while we are at it.... :D

tooxshort
11-01-10, 02:33 PM
It doesn't really matter ... He's back on board. At least we know we'll never get banned.

Heratriumphant
11-01-10, 03:20 PM
Seriously? Is LF intended to be a shelter for homeless trolls?

Charlie Boy II
11-01-10, 03:32 PM
Haha, you are SUCH a bad loser, CB.

um, I won. He's back. Why don't you a do a PhD on that, loser.

Aeradalia
11-01-10, 05:11 PM
Pity... he won the war but lost his dignity...

Btw... what's the deal with you and BoredGeorge anyway? Why even bother sticking your neck out?

Adrie
11-01-10, 05:25 PM
Some men like other men. I thought this was normal? :P

Charlie Boy II
11-01-10, 06:01 PM
I don't like people getting banned for no good reason. And I just felt like releasing the hounds.

Petit Papillon
11-01-10, 06:26 PM
oh let me say it... you all cry more after boy george than after neo buhahaha , tho neo didnt need to be banned to funk off,still he's gone hehe... and again stop to complain for banning those ............. like they were your friends or something???!! they never even helped anybody,just causing frustration and doubtfull fun...george,elle and this kind of people arent regular members... they are regular TROLLS... and dont forget,trolling is forbidden here... all future trolls will end up the same way... stop to complain and get back to posting....

Petit Papillon
11-01-10, 06:30 PM
la... you're so weak... seems you dont agree with your own rules...fine i will remember it;)

Lipp
11-01-10, 06:31 PM
Yep, you're all cunts.

Charlie Boy II
11-01-10, 07:23 PM
oh let me say it... you all cry more after boy george than after neo buhahaha , tho neo didnt need to be banned to funk off,still he's gone hehe... and again stop to complain for banning those ............. like they were your friends or something???!! they never even helped anybody,just causing frustration and doubtfull fun...george,elle and this kind of people arent regular members... they are regular TROLLS... and dont forget,trolling is forbidden here... all future trolls will end up the same way... stop to complain and get back to posting....

Someone ban this bitch.

Petit Papillon
11-01-10, 07:43 PM
Someone ban this bitch.

i could infract you for insulting me but i assume you have pms ,so i dont ... dont talk to me anymore asshole, i considered you a nice guy ;)