PDA

View Full Version : closing threads

Illusional
11-01-10, 11:08 PM
alright so why was the "unbad bored george" thread closed? i think that it was more beneficial for people to voice their opinions about this forum rather than to close the thread. it was also beneficial to say how they feel about other members... it's always interesting.

yeah i'm sure that people get tired of hearing other people bitch, but if you don't want to hear bitching, then stay out of the damn thread. is it so hard?

personally i don't care that george is banned. he has interesting comments, but life will go on with or without him. it's just sad to see good humor go to waste.

raverboy

qwertz
11-01-10, 11:17 PM
i think he has been unbanned!

Petit Papillon
11-01-10, 11:20 PM
yeah hes back and im pretty sure its cb who closed the thread so whatever... besides we have u chad, we dont need any controversy more ;)

Illusional
11-01-10, 11:27 PM
haha, but i love controversy, it makes the forum interesting.

raverboy

Petit Papillon
11-01-10, 11:51 PM
u r controvercial in a funny way ,he was simply boring... i wouldnt be surprised if all those george's friends/fans wanted him back just to have a victim,to pick up on... its like in a class room ,there always has to be the ugly stupid loser,that nobody likes... to hell with it :)

Lipp
12-01-10, 06:21 AM
It was to spare our virgin ears, oh you profane banana-munchers.

Illusional
12-01-10, 11:17 AM
idiot or not... doesn't he bring more hits to the forum?? doesn't these idiots bring more attention and action to the forum?? no one likes a fish in bed and no one likes a boring forum.

raverboy

Indignant
12-01-10, 11:28 AM
i must agree with illusional. it does get boring of reading the same old comments over and over.

vashti
12-01-10, 12:43 PM
I wanted bored george back, and I have never picked on him. Neither did charlieboy, to the best of my knowledge.

Aeradalia
12-01-10, 01:13 PM
I wonder if being banned... and then unbanned will have any effect on BoredGeorge?

Will he have a sense of timidness due to the unforeseen banning or be embolden by the idea that people will cry for his return?

In either case... I know he won't respect a single one of us one bit... no matter which side you chose on the issue.

Lipp
12-01-10, 01:39 PM
If he comes back.

Illusional
12-01-10, 02:26 PM
changes will change a person... whether it be pleasant or not.

raverboy

Charlie Boy II
12-01-10, 03:26 PM
yeah hes back and im pretty sure its cb who closed the thread so whatever... besides we have u chad, we dont need any controversy more ;)

Wasn't me, I thought it was you. I was thoroughly enjoying it.

BoredGeorge
12-01-10, 03:55 PM
u r controvercial in a funny way ,he was simply boring... i wouldnt be surprised if all those george's friends/fans wanted him back just to have a victim,to pick up on... its like in a class room ,there always has to be the ugly stupid loser,that nobody likes... to hell with it :)

PP a forum is not real life and I am not boring. I am awesome.

Aeradalia
12-01-10, 04:04 PM
I am awesome.

Prove it. :D

Petit Papillon
12-01-10, 04:12 PM
PP a forum is not real life and I am not boring. I am awesome.

i dont give a crap today about it...

Coco
13-01-10, 06:48 AM
No fair!!! I'm getting jealous because if I were banned who would miss me?! And most of you have picked on me before! Suckers :(

Gribble
13-01-10, 06:49 AM
I would miss the hot pics you post.

Coco
13-01-10, 06:51 AM
LOL!!! Comments Pleaseeeee <3
But hey at least I would be missed for something!

Gribble
13-01-10, 07:03 AM
I would gladly post lascivious comments on all your pics but then I'd feel like a creepy e-stalker.

Coco
13-01-10, 07:04 AM
I'm talkin about right here. LOL! You rock my world <3

Illusional
13-01-10, 12:53 PM
LOL!!! Comments Pleaseeeee <3
But hey at least I would be missed for something!

i'll be honest, i would miss you as much as you'd miss me... you could care less if i were gone.

*wink*

wait, if you were gone, then i'd have to find someone else to cause trouble to.

raverboy

Coco
13-01-10, 05:42 PM
I think me and you need to have a talk because I don't dislike you. What makes you think I wouldn't care. LOL!!

Illusional
13-01-10, 11:29 PM
I think me and you need to have a talk because I don't dislike you. What makes you think I wouldn't care. LOL!!

i guess, recently i've noticed a change in your posts and attitude towards me. but then deleting me from all of your friends accounts did kinda think that you didn't want to be my friend anymore.

raverboy

Coco
14-01-10, 06:55 AM
K I got it. Honestly.. .I was thinking it was other way around. I can handle criticism if it's constructive and if it's not rude. I've had people PM with criticism but it was never rude or hurtful. I'm just sensitive like that when it comes to people I consider a friend or someone I care about and respect. One time you kind of went off on me for no reason and it was mean. I didn't know why. I didn't know if you were joking... so I just turn off my feelings and got mean with you. I only deleted you because I didn't think you considered me a friend anymore.

I deleted several other people at the same time. CB and Miso. Well miso never liked me anyway and said she ignored me and hide everything i posted LMAO! So erm... I don't think she cared whether or not I deleted her or not. Neither did CB but I was thinking the same why about him and I was wrong. I apologized to him and I'm apologizing to you. <3 I'm sorry.

Illusional
14-01-10, 10:11 AM
the past is the past... we'll leave it at that...

now back to my beer... who wants a drink? i've started with a heineken.

raverboy

Coco
14-01-10, 03:19 PM
Very good.

I've had too many Heineken's today. I was buzzed. Wish I had some Grey Goose to top me off.

Illusional
15-01-10, 11:08 AM
hold up. i didn't say that we could drink together though. besides, you've got frizzy poo to make you feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside...hahahaha

raverboy

vashti
15-01-10, 11:10 AM
I'll drink with you raver. Whatcha drinking? I'll let you have misombra's share since she can't booze it up right now.

Coco
15-01-10, 11:11 AM
Who said I wanted to drink with you anyway flatbutt?

Illusional
15-01-10, 11:12 AM
Who said I wanted to drink with you anyway flatbutt?

so now i'm back to being a flat butt huh?

I'll drink with you raver. Whatcha drinking? I'll let you have misombra's share since she can't booze it up right now.

haha sorry, yesterday was my drinking session. mis got mad at me because she wanted to chat, but my friends came over and i had to bail on her. it makes it even shittier because she just jumped online and i had to leave... suck for her. hahaha

raverboy

vashti
15-01-10, 11:17 AM
Okay, so I'll drink her share if she won't give it to you. :D

Illusional
15-01-10, 11:22 AM
Okay, so I'll drink her share if she won't give it to you. :D

damn, you'll be buss in no time... oooooooooooooh, did someone call for a doctor yet again?

raverboy