PDA

View Full Version : More White

IKnowEverything
22-12-04, 02:43 PM
Am I the only white person on this board? *Asians DO NOT count!*

Illusional
22-12-04, 05:38 PM
asian don't count?? really?? would you care to explain that to me again?

raverboy

Kiechi
22-12-04, 09:25 PM

Im half white does that count -.-

sfalexi
22-12-04, 10:57 PM
No you're not. I think there's another albino SOMEWHERE in this board . . .forgot the forum name though . . .

Fawn
23-12-04, 01:03 AM
um.. I'm white.. but whats the difference? Colour should not matter.

IKnowEverything
23-12-04, 03:34 AM
asian don't count?? really?? would you care to explain that to me again?

raverboy

Yellow is not white.

OpticalIllusion
23-12-04, 11:37 AM
I'm white too.

Illusional
23-12-04, 12:38 PM
Yellow is not white.

are you sure that yellow isn't white?? care to explain this to me too??

raverboy

derek
24-12-04, 12:10 AM
normal racist''
yellow has white skin
what am i?

derek
24-12-04, 12:12 AM
Im half white does that count -.-
u r not white
sorry

LucidDream
24-12-04, 12:38 AM
I'm caucasian... but why should that matter?

IKnowEverything
24-12-04, 06:52 AM
I'm just wondering if there are any normal race people here.

HastaSiempre
24-12-04, 07:01 AM
I'm white.

Kiechi
24-12-04, 07:52 AM
u r not white
sorry

I know im not white but i'm half. Due to the fact im also half asian dosen't rule out the fact that im half white. So don't ****ing tell me what the **** I am and what im not because I think ****ing know what I am you piece of ****ing shit. Who the **** are you to tell me what I am? ****ing idiot. :mad:

Kiechi
24-12-04, 07:55 AM
I'm just wondering if there are any normal race people here.

and what the **** do you mean normal? LMFAO i can't wait until 150 years later when we all have the same skin colour, I like to see what you consider "Normal" is then.

Illusional
24-12-04, 08:23 PM
well actually white isn't an ethnicity, it is only the color of your skin. now iknoweverything, i question you on what your background really is. what kinda white are you??

raverboy

IKnowEverything
25-12-04, 01:53 AM
well actually white isn't an ethnicity, it is only the color of your skin. now iknoweverything, i question you on what your background really is. what kinda white are you??

raverboy

Scandinavian-Arian.

Blonde hair, blue eyes, and absolutely ****ing gorgeous. Why do you think women are so loose with me?

Fawn
26-12-04, 12:23 AM
Scandinavian-Arian.

Blonde hair, blue eyes, and absolutely ****ing gorgeous. Why do you think women are so loose with me?

They are drunk and morons for screwing an uptight piece of shit like you.

sfalexi
26-12-04, 01:15 AM
Scandinavian? Hardly an "Arian" race. What significant achievement has scandinavia done lately? Or for that matter, EVER?!

Illusional
26-12-04, 06:52 AM
Scandinavian is yellow in my book. then again, everyone is yellow is my book.

raverboy

blue
26-12-04, 01:30 PM
yellow is my favorite color!!!

Illusional
26-12-04, 02:49 PM
shouldn't everything be yellow??

raverboy

blue
26-12-04, 02:57 PM
YES it should be yellow undies sox shit today i got yellow curisous george pajamas!! yipppie and oh australian merlot

abercromqt20
27-12-04, 01:40 AM
white isn't an ethnicity but it is a race. alot of people think they are white when they are in fact not. like me....i'm about 65% Irish, 10% German, and 25% Italian. If you were to look at me physically i look totally white. but technically since i'm part italian, i'm not. To be considered white you should be totally of eastern european decent. i would venture to say alot, or most people do not fall into that group anymore.

Kiechi
27-12-04, 08:51 PM
white isn't an ethnicity but it is a race. alot of people think they are white when they are in fact not. like me....i'm about 65% Irish, 10% German, and 25% Italian. If you were to look at me physically i look totally white. but technically since i'm part italian, i'm not. To be considered white you should be totally of eastern european decent. i would venture to say alot, or most people do not fall into that group anymore.

Italians are considered white.

cbee
27-12-04, 10:17 PM
Italians aren't truly white, nor are spanish portuguese properly "white" when you look at where the blood descent is coming from.

what you are looking at when you say white is technically wanting to find a person of aryan descent - the scandinavians and northern germans tend to be this - it is also what the nazi's thought was the superior race.

It's quite rare to find a truly "white" person these days - for example since the armarda I suspect that most people who have irish blood in their body aren't white due to the integration of the spanish sailors into the general population.

Anyway this is pointless since in my ideal world I'd quite like to be purple with five eyes

blue
27-12-04, 10:33 PM
ok, my i deal world would be yellow with 6 eyes cuz i already have 4 now

Kiechi
27-12-04, 11:48 PM
Scandinavian-Arian.

How about you...

http://www.widescreendesign.com/stfupoint-square.gif

abercromqt20
28-12-04, 02:22 AM
italians are latin, not white.

Kiechi
28-12-04, 03:03 AM
italians are latin, not white.

I didn't say there were white I said they are considered white.

Laguna
28-12-04, 07:47 AM
I'm white and a semi-neo-nazi.

Kiechi
28-12-04, 08:21 AM

*Sigh* -.-"

Correct me if i'm wrong but aren't neo nazi's people who belive the number of whites are being greatly reduced due to intermixing with other races, and in order to perserve your colour you belive in the extermination of coloured and lesser whites for example Russians. Or was their aim to segregate whites from other races to avoid interracial marriages and what not.

Well I won't carry on into the subject because it lead up to "Eurasians" and stuff like that.

Laguna
28-12-04, 09:01 AM
Lol, greatly reducing. There are more whites then any other type of race on this planet. And, it will take hundreds of years before the other races even get close.

Illusional
28-12-04, 05:33 PM
basically there are about hrmm... 5 different colors of the world. black, brown, yellow, red, and white. is there anything that i'm missing?? oh and purple for you weirdos out there

raverboy

blue
28-12-04, 11:13 PM
and lots of yellow!! :)

Kiechi
29-12-04, 12:02 AM
Lol, greatly reducing. There are more whites then any other type of race on this planet. And, it will take hundreds of years before the other races even get close.

So whats the point of being a neo nazi?

nomas
29-12-04, 03:23 AM
Why do you think women are so loose with me?

I thought it was your wit, charm, and obvious intellect.

Maybe you could enlighten me...is Frisbee's avatar the semi-neo-nazi symbol?

Freds

IKnowEverything
29-12-04, 04:27 AM
I thought it was your wit, charm, and obvious intellect.

Freds

Of course, but if I mentioned "intelligence," women (mostly the hot ones) are immediately turned off. The beauties generally are not fond of the whole "nerd" aspect. If I do, in fact, find someone who is attracted to such a trait, my personality can shift faster than a John Kerry platform.

Ungao!

cbee
29-12-04, 06:44 AM
last time I looked you didn't have to be a nerd to be intelligent. although maybe you'd need to be intelligent to work that out, hmm.

I love an intelligent conversation with a guy but that must make me ugly, ah well... :shocked:

Kiechi
03-01-05, 02:24 AM

raverboy

I didn't mention "Ethcinity", I mentioned the word race.

Illusional
03-01-05, 03:39 PM
well i mentioned the word ethicnity.

raverboy

Junket
03-01-05, 04:15 PM

Freds

First of all, it's Frasbee, not Frisbee. And secondly no it's not a 'neo-nazi' sign. I created that symbol as a variant of the swastika for multiple reasons. 1. I'm tired of boneheads hogging the swastika to themself. 2. I think people should learn the history of the swastika. 3. I feel the swastika should be redeemed. 4. It's been the only way I've been able to show my support for the original swastika without using the swastika itself and creating constant controversy of it's use. 5. It looks cool and I created it myself, I might get it tattooed someday. Swastika does NOT equal Nazism.

Zekk_T_Strife
04-01-05, 10:43 AM
Who.....cares?

KaWaiiSkYe
04-01-05, 10:57 AM
Exactly, who cares...

Junket
04-01-05, 03:10 PM
I just realized this thread is in the suggestions forum...shouldn't it be in the General Forum?

Illusional
04-01-05, 03:26 PM
haha nomas.. from now on, shall we call him frizbee??

and to frizbee... this actually was a suggestion that he thought of. he wanted to make everyone white... sad but true.

raverboy

nomas
05-01-05, 12:30 AM
Frisbee, it was just a little joke/observation, man. I never assumed any nazi ties you may have or anything like that.

And, Raver..yes, he's one of the gooder people here. He deserves to be initiated with a cool nickname and Frisbee will do nicely.

Freds

Junket
05-01-05, 05:53 AM
Frisbee, it was just a little joke/observation, man. I never assumed any nazi ties you may have or anything like that.

And, Raver..yes, he's one of the gooder people here. He deserves to be initiated with a cool nickname and Frisbee will do nicely.

Freds
Hmm...most people just call me Fras (sounds like "Fraz"), but matters little to me what you call me, as long as I know who you're referring to.

blue
05-01-05, 10:23 AM
i wanna live on a ****ing yellow planet! w/ yellow people. lol he he

Junket
05-01-05, 10:27 AM
i wanna live on a ****ing yellow planet! w/ yellow people. lol he he
Eh I'm content with what we have.

blue
05-01-05, 10:40 AM
whats up frizzbie, u live on my yellow planet too now ha ha!!!!!!

Illusional
05-01-05, 12:54 PM
isn't the color of saturn nearly yellow?? well you can live on it for about 0.00009889 second before being killed by its immense gravitational forces.

raverboy

nomas
05-01-05, 02:09 PM
Did you guys see the images from the satellites that recently sent back? There was a NASA mission to get a close up on the rings and on Saturn's largest moon, Titan, and there was a lander to land on Titan's surface, but what I found most interesting were the pics of the rings and how they were actually wobbly. Initial theories were that it was gravitational forces somehow, but I forgot the details. You can probly look it up. The mission was the Cassini, if I remember correctly..if not let me know and I'll find out all the correct info and send you the link.

Freddie

Junket
06-01-05, 12:53 AM
whats up frizzbie, u live on my yellow planet too now ha ha!!!!!!
I'd probably kill myself if I was surrounded by nothin' but asians. I'd make sure to walk through dog crap every time I walked into a building or house just in spite of them.