PDA

View Full Version : Navigation and Other Issues

Fawn
06-05-05, 10:30 PM
Normally, I don't mind a bit of change, but I've noticed some changes that have actually made the forum harder to navigate.

The Private Message Link dissappeared, so thats become a bit confusing.

Heres an example of one thing thats bothering me:
-Go into General Discussions
-Go into a thread.
-Maybe the thread has three pages and I've read through them all and now I want to go back to the general forum.
-WELL, there used to be a link at the top of the thread that showed where I was and it had a link to go back to the general forum. Now its gone.
-I don't want to have to hit my back button 3-4 times just to get back to the general discussions. Its driving me nuts!

Illusional
07-05-05, 03:14 PM
haha. i guess that i never took notice that it was gone. however, i have a solution to your problem. just open all your new thread in another window, that way you can close it and still have your options still avalible in another window.

raverboy

Fawn
07-05-05, 10:12 PM
I'll have to try that.
I always used the links at the top, so I'm feeling so lost. lol.

Kiechi
07-05-05, 10:33 PM
Yes, I reccomend opening the thread in a new window. Once your done reading/posting whatever, you can simply shut it and open another thread in a new window.

Fawn - Yeah I used to do the same thing aswell. Recently I've had my finger glued to the "<--" button.

loveadmin
08-05-05, 07:36 PM
Apparently, there's alittle mess up in the navigation template. I had fixed the problem and got the dropdown menu and login box back.

Fawn
09-05-05, 01:27 AM
Thanks loveadmin! So much better.

Kiechi
09-05-05, 01:40 AM
Is it me but does everyone have the site navigation part on the left side of their screen?

Junket
09-05-05, 02:47 AM
Is it me but does everyone have the site navigation part on the left side of their screen?
Yeah...that's irritating the hell out of me.

Joe_Watson
09-05-05, 04:12 AM
Please take away the stupid "navigation bar" on the left because it's very irritating. I hope you get these template problems fixed soon because I find it impossible to browse LF with it being so messed up. Thanks.

Kiechi
09-05-05, 04:37 AM
Yeah... that bar is hella annoying.

loveadmin
09-05-05, 12:29 PM
hmm... i had removed the bar. Look much better now :)

Innova
09-05-05, 03:06 PM
Agreed, thanks LA :)