PDA

View Full Version : "G.F. related issues section"

lilwing89
11-09-05, 09:19 PM
so we have the dating section

the kissing section

the dumping section

and the sex section.

no gf related issues section???? i just figured hey why dont we make that so me and other people can post our relationship problems there rather than the dating section..i always look at the dating section as the place to help people who are just getting started dating andwho dont know how to date and all that (like the 22 year old virgin guys who have never even kissed a girl or anything)

so yea :sad2:

Kiechi
11-09-05, 11:34 PM
Do you want the short answer or the long answer?

lilwing89
11-09-05, 11:54 PM
the long answer

Kiechi
12-09-05, 12:31 AM
Long Answer: Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

loveadmin
12-09-05, 10:06 PM
I think GF/BF related topics can be put under "Dating talk".

RSK
14-09-05, 05:42 AM

Whoa...!!!!

You have to be the Mod, of all Mods. Did you create LF?

If you did, then YOU ROCK!

How do you control your 'posting' tendencies? do you have another LF name you use in disguise?

Do you think I'm good for LF?

I always thought you were a mysterious figure (non-human), and that you occasionally come out (like this thread) to pitch in your 3-cents - i guess i'm right.

Any Ways - I'm RSK, you can call me RK. If you ever need another Mod, I'll be here waiting for the invitation.

lilwing89
14-09-05, 10:23 AM
i already knew that but i think it would make the site a little more organized you know?

loveadmin
14-09-05, 11:07 AM
i already knew that but i think it would make the site a little more organized you know?

You are right in the sense. I will consider and take note.

Illusional
15-09-05, 08:34 AM
dating in general consumes the entire relationship.

raverboy

clynn
13-12-05, 02:48 PM
no gf related issues section???? i just figured hey why dont we make that so me and other people can post our relationship problems there rather than the dating section..i always look at the dating section as the place to help people who are just getting started dating so yea :sad2:

I like this idea too.

Because at a certain point in a relationship, although you may occasionally still go out on "dates" with someone, you tend to do a lot of just normal day to day stuff and it isn't quite "dating" anymore.

Cybog
01-01-06, 06:10 PM
RSK - You will be a mod the day I catch syphilis and die.

Illusional
03-01-06, 03:48 AM
well you're already pretty close, cy already has gonorrhea.

raverboy

Junket
03-01-06, 05:32 AM
If RK gets mod before me...

RSK
05-01-06, 03:50 AM
i will make a GREAT mod, simply because of my 'dedication' to this place...

there are ONLY a 'select' few members that can keep this place ALIVE...

i'm almost there, but SOON, i'll be one of them!

Tone
05-01-06, 03:54 AM
If I could have only one vote of all members, including current moderators, I'd vote RK to be the #1 Mod of LF.

RSK
05-01-06, 04:12 AM
If I could have only one vote of all members, including current moderators, I'd vote RK to be the #1 Mod of LF.

And I, you ;)