PDA

View Full Version : why do some guys finish (orgasm) fast?!

alleycat
30-09-05, 02:05 PM
always wondered about that! :nerd:
common reasons:
#1 inexperience
#2 long abstinence
#3 ... what is # 3? what about #4, and 5, 6 ... ur getting my meaning?

Only-virgins
30-09-05, 02:30 PM
Because it feels good and what feels good you want to get to as fast as possible. Simpe enough for you?

NeoSeminole
30-09-05, 03:00 PM
why do some girls take forever to orgasm? That's what I'd like to know.

Only-virgins
30-09-05, 03:01 PM

seriously, me too. *waits patiently*

alleycat
30-09-05, 03:02 PM

LOL that would be my in my other post! :stuckup:

alleycat
30-09-05, 03:06 PM
PS ... when i say quick ... i mean he lasts 5-10min tops (says that its not his usual style, PUHLEEZE who would believe this cr*p!?!)

TAVS
30-09-05, 09:32 PM
PS ... when i say quick ... i mean he lasts 5-10min tops (says that its not his usual style, PUHLEEZE who would believe this cr*p!?!)

Wait, you said quick and then you said 5-10mins tops..... I'm confused. :goofy:

Junsui
30-09-05, 09:40 PM
Wait, you said quick and then you said 5-10mins tops..... I'm confused. :goofy:

lol is it suppose to last longer than that?

shh!
30-09-05, 09:41 PM
I know this will be disappointing to read, but 6-10 minutes of actual intercourse is statistically average. That is why god gave men mouths with tongues. Compensation.

Why do some girl's take forever to orgasm? Inexperienced partners or her own mental preoccupation with something other than the task at hand.

Junsui
30-09-05, 09:43 PM
That's true! :D

Lloyd95
30-09-05, 09:44 PM
I know this will be disapointing to read, but 6-10 minutes of actual intercourse is statistically average. That is why god gave men mouths with tongues. Compensation.

6-10 mins.! :horror:

Well I hope someone here can last 14 mins. to counter-average me! :D

TAVS
30-09-05, 09:44 PM
So what you're saying is that my 2" penis and mind-blowing 2 mins isn't going to cut it?

shh!
30-09-05, 09:45 PM
14 minutes? You're the man, Lloyd!

Lloyd95
30-09-05, 09:46 PM
14 minutes? You're the man, Lloyd!
Re-read Shh!

Junsui
30-09-05, 09:51 PM
So what you're saying is that my 2" penis and mind-blowing 2 mins isn't going to cut it?

Sure it will....just gotta have a lot of foreplay ;)

Lloyd95
30-09-05, 09:52 PM
"foreplay"???

shh!
30-09-05, 09:55 PM
Re-read Shh!

UUgghh! My coffee hasn't kicked in yet, you little girl.
:-D

Junsui
30-09-05, 09:56 PM
It's some new thing.

Lloyd95
30-09-05, 10:01 PM
It's some new thing.
Ok then, I'll look into it! ;)

Junsui
30-09-05, 10:27 PM
Ok then, I'll look into it! ;)

You should, I hear it's real good.

TAVS
30-09-05, 10:29 PM
You should, I hear it's real good.

As long as it doesnt aid in the spread of cooties.

Junsui
30-09-05, 10:34 PM
As long as it doesnt aid in the spread of cooties.

It probably does.

Late_vamp
01-10-05, 03:07 AM
It probably does.

wow , the average is 6-10 mins ... i would have thought at least an hour . guess im a duracell (last long and keeps going and going and going ...)

shh!
01-10-05, 03:10 AM
Yay! I think I love you, late vamp!

Tone
01-10-05, 03:45 AM
I told you guys, Rafael is the man.

BlackRose
01-10-05, 05:35 AM
Because it feels good and what feels good you want to get to as fast as possible. Simpe enough for you?
And you wonder why you are single and STILL a virgin. Sad...

disasterjohn
03-10-05, 07:17 AM
God made the male cum quick for "survival of the quickest". Its evident throughout the animal kingdom... quicker is better. Humans have evolved a little and no longer need such things(quick cum) but biologically... its here to stay.

shh!
03-10-05, 07:35 AM
Now let's not go blaming God for man's failures. If I were God, that would really piss me off.
:-D

Asip4u
03-10-05, 07:51 AM
wow , the average is 6-10 mins ... i would have thought at least an hour . guess im a duracell (last long and keeps going and going and going ...)

sure sure Lv...For me...15-20 mins.

Late_vamp
03-10-05, 08:14 AM
sure sure Lv...For me...15-20 mins.

no really , im serious ! i really thought the average was like an hour . i never came in under at least half-hour . my average is 45 - 90 mins ... thats if she can take it . if shes too tired or i made her cum and she's done (usually after 25 -45 mins) then i cum a couple of mins after her ( i ask her to do things , ex; spread it up , some kind of pose or a Bj ) and then either she makes me cum or i rub one out on her .

im just very resistant and i dont get tired fast , thats all (no bragging) .

i wont even mention how much time i went the longest , last time i did , nobody believed me (wheres my ex when you need her so she could agree and approve that i was right ).

Asip4u
03-10-05, 08:17 AM
no really , im serious ! i really thought the average was like an hour . i never came in under at least half-hour . my average is 45 - 90 mins ... thats if she can take it . if shes too tired or i made her cum and she's done (usually after 25 -45 mins) then i cum a couple of mins after her ( i ask her to do things , ex; spread it up , some kind of pose or a Bj ) and then either she makes me cum or i rub one out on her .

im just very resistant and i dont get tired fast , thats all (no bragging) .

i wont even mention how much time i went the longest , last time i did , nobody believed me (wheres my ex when you need her so she could agree and approve that i was right ).

hahah...i was just messing with you bro...i'm sure the ladies are very satisfied.

NeoSeminole
03-10-05, 09:26 AM
wow, must suck to be you Late_vamp. I guess you can't have quickies. Public sex must be a b*tch.

disasterjohn
03-10-05, 10:52 AM
for me.. my orgasm is last priority. As long as both of us are having fun and shes getting what she needs.. an orgasm(mine) isnt needed... an added bonus yes.. but not neccessary.

whaywardj
03-10-05, 11:00 AM
How interesting. I've the same attitude. Women have been known to become quite frustrated with me if I haven't cum. As if they're taking it personally. Or as if I'm supposed to shoot on command. Or something. I try to explain it really isn't necessary for me and, sometimes, that it isn't an exhaustion I care to recover from at the moment. That I'm perfectly happy and content to make love with them all they want without it. But it just doesn't seem to register with them. Or they won't accept it. I think it makes them feel as if I've taken away some of their power.

Asip4u
03-10-05, 11:08 AM
How interesting. I've the same attitude. Women have been known to become quite frustrated with me if I haven't cum. As if they're taking it personally. Or as if I'm supposed to shoot on command. Or something. I try to explain it really isn't necessary for me and, sometimes, that it isn't an exhaustion I care to recover from at the moment. That I'm perfectly happy and content to make love with them all they want without it. But it just doesn't seem to register with them. Or they won't accept it. I think it makes them feel as if I've taken away some of their power.

I know what you mean my friend..It's like you said..."as if Im supposed to shoot on command"...You have to do everything so perfectly, otherwise it's never quite good enough. Can't live with them, can't live without them.

misombra
03-10-05, 12:12 PM

i wouldn't be offended.

whaywardj
03-10-05, 12:39 PM
Maybe that's because you're ALL woman, and not just half-way there. Or less. Seriously.

gHEXjt
05-10-05, 04:08 AM
she either has a small hole

he has a big tool

or the football game is about to start and that is more fun than sex with you

why do women take so long to orgasm?

cause women only get pleasure from watching men suffur. sex is fun for us. women hate thatLOL! So true, so true...Although, guys, if you want it to take longer, just turn on the tv while your doing it, let her be on top, and just watch the game then. She'll be doing all the work, you'll last longer cause you're watching sports instead, and she's getting off!

celerystalksme
15-10-05, 09:50 PM
i can shoot on command...no joke...

if you need, i can be done in 2 minutes...if you want, i can last upto 30-40 minutes. haven't been able to make it past an hour like some of these other fellows...but i sorta can shoot on command within 2-40 minutes...

SumGuyinFL
15-10-05, 10:13 PM
guys can go fast if its been a long time, if theyre inexperienced, if they just dont care lol, if its just one of those times it feels unbelievable - which the girl usu just feels awesome she did it and doesnt care, oh and if theyre nervous(prob the biggest one I would think). its nice to have 15-20min quickies everynow and then, and if the girl can get off quickly then a 5-10min adventure is awesome. Its nice to show them you can go for 2hours and up just so they cant biatch or know you can...but IMO that shlt gets kind of old...unless ur drunk ;) .

IMO its more important that the two of you can connect during the experience and then each leave satisfied - which is the bottom line. (whether the guy gets off or not)

haha a few of you mentioned the girl taking forever - shes not ready personally to experience it, not focusing, tired as hell, or you just dont know what ur doing

girls work diff in that they need to be able to experience orgasm on their own before they can mentally/physically let themselves go with their partner. If they cant get themselves off then they wont really know how to let you get them off.

WorldOfMyOwn
15-10-05, 11:56 PM
""How interesting. I've the same attitude. Women have been known to become quite frustrated with me if I haven't cum. As if they're taking it personally. Or as if I'm supposed to shoot on command.""

I have one testament to that. My pregnant girl friend certainly was one of those girls. Cause she was like you donít want your children to think your children to think you donít have any oomph down there.. Or something on the line of that in which basically threatened my manly hood if I didnít cum for her lol. I really think she thought that I could just on command. What is funnier is it was only a single person bed. Meaning she would squish me up to the wall when ever we would sleep together. Its pretty funny all the way around. But lots of fun when you donít have to worry about pregnancy any more!

Fawn
16-10-05, 09:10 AM
Normally I don't mind a quickie, but if I'm really horny and I want it hard, I want it a hell of a lot longer then 5 minutes.

Apparently, around half to 3/4 of women aren't able to orgasm.
The average for a women to orgasm is supposed to be around 20 minutes.

Why must it be so hard? I do not know, but I do know one thing. It sucks!!

fear_21
24-10-05, 05:26 AM
well i think some guys just dont care about the girls. I try to do it as long as i can, and that can be long;)

Rosebud
25-10-05, 06:17 AM
Is this thread for real???

mini696
25-10-05, 08:15 AM
Looking at it from an animalistic POV. Its a survival instinct. Its not important for the woman to have an orgasm, but it is important for the man to have one and have it quick. Its also a result of practice, when men were young boys they had to get one off quick to avoid being caught.

Mick