Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 26

Thread: Stupid man-stealing whores

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Stupid man-stealing whores

    I swear to God this pisses me off. Okay, I always have bad luck with guys, but finally, I got a boyfriend. He's nice,sweet, and honest. He's almost everything I look in a person. But, there one problem, there's this girl that really likes him. The first day I went out with him, she comes up to telling me how much she likes my boyfriend and telling that he went out with her and cheated on her. She also keeps telling me he likes her, too.I told my boyfriend about this and he says they never went out. She keeps coming around work flirting with him.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Lubbock, TX
    Posts
    3,490
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I don't see how someone could be a man-stealer. If he goes off with her, didn't he make that decision? Anyways, Yes that is annoying to deal with. Just try to ignore her and don't let what she says to you get between you and your boyfriend.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I don't either. I guess I could think of a better title

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Aussie Aussie Aussie
    Posts
    7,061
    Thanks
    42
    Thanked 27 Times in 24 Posts
    Have a sit down, all three of you and get everything on the table. Explain the situation and the reason for the sit down (For you the goal should be show to your bf that this is a matter of concern to you personally)

    Someone is lying and chances are it is the girl. No mater what the outcome of the sit down is. Tell your bf that it is his choice what he wants to do with this girl and you will stay out of it. If he continues doing what he does (I.e. flirting - because it requires a recipricator) as if nothing happened then I don't think he is as nice, sweet and honest of a person as you described him. And maybe you should start thinking if he is the right guy for you...
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

  5. #5
    Rosebud's Avatar
    Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Country:
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    4,139
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    If you don't mind me asking how old are all of you?

    I wouldn't let it piss you off though. She's the one with the problem not you. And your the one with the boyfriend so I wouldn't worry about all that middle school BS.
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    richmond b.c
    Posts
    81
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    yup i totally agree with Mishanya... all 3 of u should sit down and talk this over.. obviously she doesn't get the point so that's why u'r bf have to make it clear that he doesn't like her and he has a gf now.. that's u

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mishanya
    Have a sit down, all three of you and get everything on the table. Explain the situation and the reason for the sit down (For you the goal should be show to your bf that this is a matter of concern to you personally)

    Someone is lying and chances are it is the girl. No mater what the outcome of the sit down is. Tell your bf that it is his choice what he wants to do with this girl and you will stay out of it. If he continues doing what he does (I.e. flirting - because it requires a recipricator) as if nothing happened then I don't think he is as nice, sweet and honest of a person as you described him. And maybe you should start thinking if he is the right guy for you...
    Actually,he just ignores her most of the time or smiles politely at her to be nice. So, I don't know why she's still doing it. Also, she has 2 of her ex-boyfriends living with her and her nine year old child.(She actually had three kids.)She's also has a boyfriend with going with her ex, who lives with her.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosebud
    If you don't mind me asking how old are all of you?

    I wouldn't let it piss you off though. She's the one with the problem not you. And your the one with the boyfriend so I wouldn't worry about all that middle school BS.
    I'm twenty and he's twenty-four.This is both our first real serious relationship. And the girl is twenty-five.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Aussie Aussie Aussie
    Posts
    7,061
    Thanks
    42
    Thanked 27 Times in 24 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Usoup12
    Actually,he just ignores her most of the time or smiles politely at her to be nice. So, I don't know why she's still doing it. Also, she has 2 of her ex-boyfriends living with her and her nine year old child.(She actually had three kids.)She's also has a boyfriend with going with her ex, who lives with her.
    I think my definition of a slut has just changed...

    Well, this girl might just be the trust tester between you and your bf
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,934
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 13 Times in 10 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mishanya
    Have a sit down, all three of you and get everything on the table.
    You can't be serious? you want them to sing kumbaya also?

    Quote Originally Posted by Usoup12
    I swear to God this pisses me off. Okay, I always have bad luck with guys, but finally, I got a boyfriend. He's nice,sweet, and honest. He's almost everything I look in a person. But, there one problem, there's this girl that really likes him. The first day I went out with him, she comes up to telling me how much she likes my boyfriend and telling that he went out with her and cheated on her. She also keeps telling me he likes her, too.I told my boyfriend about this and he says they never went out. She keeps coming around work flirting with him.
    Doesn'y sound like anything happened yet. You cant do anything to anyone for smiles and flirts. Only touching.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Aussie Aussie Aussie
    Posts
    7,061
    Thanks
    42
    Thanked 27 Times in 24 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins
    You can't be serious? you want them to sing kumbaya also?
    No, just get the liar out in the open and demonstrate that this is an issue to a significant other...

    Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins
    Doesn'y sound like anything happened yet. You cant do anything to anyone for smiles and flirts. Only touching.
    When the touching starts, thats already too late... AND thats the part when there is nothing you can do, but leave... People's senses should be on the ready WAY BEFORE the physical act occurs...
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

  12. #12
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    350
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Usoup12
    I swear to God this pisses me off. Okay, I always have bad luck with guys, but finally, I got a boyfriend. He's nice,sweet, and honest. He's almost everything I look in a person. But, there one problem, there's this girl that really likes him. The first day I went out with him, she comes up to telling me how much she likes my boyfriend and telling that he went out with her and cheated on her. She also keeps telling me he likes her, too.I told my boyfriend about this and he says they never went out. She keeps coming around work flirting with him.

    OMG!! I agree w/ you Usoup, thats horrible! There's nothing worse than some tart skulking around your relationship, sniffing for hints of dysfunction so she can move in! She sounds very "in your face" to me! He has to be the one to tell her to leave both of you alone. She sounds like a stalker. This happened to my bf too, some chick at his work (she got canned awhile ago) was always dressing sexy around him and one day even asked him out! B*tch! Boy if I was there.....good thing I wasnt..anyway I know what you mean, some women are such ho's!!!!

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Philly, PA
    Posts
    4,497
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Wow; she got knocked up at 15?

  14. #14
    Rosebud's Avatar
    Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Country:
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    4,139
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Well you know if you have discussed this with your BF and everything is fine between the two of you then just ignore her. She's the one with the problems, not you!
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

  15. #15
    Tone's Avatar
    Tone Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins
    You can't be serious? you want them to sing kumbaya also?
    LoL this made me laugh.

    Usoup - if you have an attractive S/O you have to be prepared to deal with other people tryin to get with them. You just have to remember you're the one he comes home too each day. If you trust your b/f and he is ignoring her, then you should too.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Men-whores, enjoyers, beer drinkers and wine lovers
    By Paul Lasaro in forum Ask a Male Forum
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 31-05-09, 03:37 AM
  2. Stupid people are stupid.
    By Cbrider in forum Off Topic Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-04-09, 12:55 PM
  3. stupid questions that stupid chics ask
    By Shamoo in forum Off Topic Discussion
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: 15-03-06, 04:30 PM
  4. Stealing another man's wife
    By Illusional in forum Love Advice forum
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 28-04-05, 05:40 AM
  5. Stealing Harvard
    By Justinfirelake in forum Love Movies, Music & Books
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 25-09-02, 05:14 AM

Thread Participants: 8

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •