Thread: Is she cheating on me. How can I get her to admit it

Thanks

Is she cheating on me. How can I get her to admit it

I am scared she is cheating on me. She is a very friendly girl, and very honest so I think and she says. Going into the relationship I knew she was friendly and had lots of guy friends. It bothered me before the relationship but I learned that they are just friends and nothing to be concerned with.
    Anyway there is one guy she spends time with. I have mentioned things indirectly to try and get it out of her if she is. Such as I appreciate her honesty and telling her she can tell me anything no matter how much she thinks it may hurt me. Well today she was hanging out with him at her house while I was at work. I didn't hear from her for like 4 hours and was constantly texting her. She eventually got back to me and said she fell asleep which I do believe. However I am not sure if the guy had left before this or not. Even if he didn't they could have fell asleep in different places, but I fear the worst.

How could I figure this out for sure without asking straight out?

Thanks
    Why not just ask her? You could say something like 'If you had sex with someone else, you'd tell me, right?' and see how she responds. If she says 'why do you ask?' you can just say to her that you found it a bit odd that she went over to a guy's house then didn't answer her phone for a few hours and you're jealous and suspicious. Why not just be honest about it?
    "The only thing to do with good advice is to pass it on. It is never any use to oneself." - Oscar Wilde

Thanks
    You don't trust her. So you have to ask her. But then again, even if she says she isn't cheating on you, are you going to believe her? Because you don't trust her now. Although, it sounds like she hasn't given you a reason to doubt her. So it must be your insecurity that is making you think she is cheating. And that would mean that she won't be able to do anything right in the relationship to make you believe her. So, I guess the relationship is over. Tough break.

Of course I am being slightly sarcastic here, but you should really examine why you are thinking she is cheating on you. And talk to her. Open and honest communication is a necessity in a good relationship.

Good luck.
    Brought to you by Dating With Devon!

Thanks
    If she doesn't want you to know, then there's no way you can know. Sorry.

But, putting myself in her shoes (since i've always had more guy friends, then girl friends) - why do you think she's cheating in the first place? Cuz she has a friend who doesn't have boobs? Get real, man. If the girl's with you then she's with you. If she likes someone else - she won't be with you, but she will be with him. So stop killing yourself with questions - just live your relationship with your girl and be happy.

My gramma used to say: "Being jealous for no reason is stupid, and being jealous for a reason is too late." So don't poison your relationship with useless feelings and suspicions. ; )

Good luck, and trust a bit more in yourself : )