View Full Version : We Need More Arcade Games!!

29-09-04, 03:27 AM
I want more championships! lol. No, seriously, I've gotten bored of all the other games, I think you should get some more! Like how about the rest of the Yeti Sports series?? :)

29-09-04, 05:56 AM
NOOO...no more games. I casually went into the arcade to look and found me "Pac-Man" and I couldn't resist..then it became an obsession!! I couldn't stop until I had the highest score. But I think I'm good now..even if someone overtakes me, which I hope happens soon so that I don't constantly monitor the scores!

Damn..now I gotta try Joust.

29-09-04, 08:16 AM
if you want more championships, then you shouldn't ask for more games.. you should prefect the ones that we currently have haha

29-09-04, 08:29 AM
Raver, is there a way to get rid of the little icon under my sn? The pacman champion thing? It's getting on my nerves. Do I have control over that or do I have to wait for someone to beat out my pacman score?

29-09-04, 08:47 AM
i don't think that you have control over that icon. it will be there as long as you're the champion. raverboy

29-09-04, 09:50 AM
yeah, you can't get rid of that, oh and I dare you to try for Joust, I know the real trick to it! HAHA

29-09-04, 09:56 AM
joust.. probably the only game that you know how to play ah? lol

29-09-04, 11:52 PM
If you know a trick to Joust, then it'll be no fun I won't be able to beat the score straight up. Maybe it's something like you stay in one spot where you are invulnerable. Forget that. I better keep away else it becomes an obsession too. Instead, I dare YOU to get the pac-man championship..heh, heh..this way you can take that damn icon.

29-09-04, 11:54 PM
wait a second !! I was just looking at your icon, nomas and i think i understand your screen name ! HAHA ! nomas 'uno mas'... So i got to thinking no mas.. no more !

Am i right ?!

30-09-04, 12:08 AM
Kind of..

No Mas = no more, but kind of slangish: nomas = just cuz..as in "no more = nothing else to it", so just because..know what I mean? So a lot of spanish speakers will use "nomas" to mean "just because" and that was really the whole thing for me. I just chose the sn to log in, "just cuz".

Good eye, though, to notice.

30-09-04, 12:20 AM
cool ! i just learned something ! I dont really know the slang stuff for spanish and all that. I kinda know things striaght from the books, if ya know what i mean.

I am wondering - does 'nomas' sound just like 'no mas' ? I'd like to know so I can use it in my everyday vocabulary.. I have this thing where I like to mix all the laguages I know into everyday convo... I'm weird like that. heh

30-09-04, 03:04 AM
But since we have the Pingu bashing game, why not Flamingo Golf, Pingu Slap, and all the other great Yeti sports games?

30-09-04, 04:24 AM
Yeah..just noh-mahs. Spanish is easy because there is exactly 5 vowel sounds...just the short sounds like:

a = ah
e = eh
i = ee
o = oh
u = ooh

You read them just like that and consonants pretty much like in english. You can say it for like "that's it".

"that's it?"
"that's it"

El Fin.

30-09-04, 09:52 AM
not all consonants are like english - i know x sounds like h and a few others are weird - i know ch is another one but i cant remember how it sounds...

30-09-04, 09:58 AM
true, true..but for the most part.. there are few exceptions, granted...remind me again some time and I'll post you a crash course on a few weird consonants and their sounds..but right now I'm out of here until probably tomorrow.

Check the General Discussion forum for a thread I'm about to start..it should be a good one...and try to keep it serious on that, Bill..it'd be serious to get serious for a little while at least on that thread.

27-09-05, 05:56 AM
Instead, I dare YOU to get the pac-man championship..heh, heh..this way you can take that damn icon.

It's Miner! ;)

27-09-05, 08:49 AM
we dont need more games, you just want more.

games are not a necessity of life(for most).

27-09-05, 04:33 PM
I still had 30 over new games that haven't bring out... just really need to find a time to add them :)

probably wait until the next site revamp.. we will see more stuffs :)