View Full Version : Navigation and Other Issues

06-05-05, 10:30 PM
Normally, I don't mind a bit of change, but I've noticed some changes that have actually made the forum harder to navigate.

The Private Message Link dissappeared, so thats become a bit confusing.

Heres an example of one thing thats bothering me:
-Go into General Discussions
-Go into a thread.
-Maybe the thread has three pages and I've read through them all and now I want to go back to the general forum.
-WELL, there used to be a link at the top of the thread that showed where I was and it had a link to go back to the general forum. Now its gone.
-I don't want to have to hit my back button 3-4 times just to get back to the general discussions. Its driving me nuts!

07-05-05, 03:14 PM
haha. i guess that i never took notice that it was gone. however, i have a solution to your problem. just open all your new thread in another window, that way you can close it and still have your options still avalible in another window.

07-05-05, 10:12 PM
I'll have to try that.
I always used the links at the top, so I'm feeling so lost. lol.

07-05-05, 10:33 PM
Yes, I reccomend opening the thread in a new window. Once your done reading/posting whatever, you can simply shut it and open another thread in a new window.

Fawn - Yeah I used to do the same thing aswell. Recently I've had my finger glued to the "<--" button.

08-05-05, 07:36 PM
Apparently, there's alittle mess up in the navigation template. I had fixed the problem and got the dropdown menu and login box back.

09-05-05, 01:27 AM
Thanks loveadmin! So much better.

09-05-05, 01:40 AM
Is it me but does everyone have the site navigation part on the left side of their screen?

09-05-05, 02:47 AM
Is it me but does everyone have the site navigation part on the left side of their screen?
Yeah...that's irritating the hell out of me.

09-05-05, 04:12 AM
Please take away the stupid "navigation bar" on the left because it's very irritating. I hope you get these template problems fixed soon because I find it impossible to browse LF with it being so messed up. Thanks.

09-05-05, 04:37 AM
Yeah... that bar is hella annoying.

09-05-05, 12:29 PM
hmm... i had removed the bar. Look much better now :)

09-05-05, 03:06 PM
Agreed, thanks LA :)