+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Not sure how to procede

Not sure how to procede

Long story short, i meet a girl 3 weeks back on Tinder.
    I signed up on Tinder with no intentions but i started to talk to her i got interested in her right from the start.
    The next day i saw that she deleted Tinder so i did the same.
    After about a week of talking trough texts(2-4 h a day) we finally meet and the spark was there to.
    We only saw each other like 3 times but the chemistry was there, both ways. Last time we saw each other she said to me that she is feeling that she is starting to fall for me. She even made little jokes that i don`t go find myself another one.
    After we last saw each other we ended up canceling 2 more dates because of her busy schedule(At the moment she is working in 2 places and doens`t have any free days).Last time after she finished with work she called me and spoke on the phone for 1 hour, just a normal conversation, joking and laughing. Next day i think she gave up and texted me that even though she really started to care about me she cannot continue this because of her schedule. I texted back as calm as i could that i understand her position, that in the short time we spent together i got to care about her to. She told me to watch out on Tinder if i decide to use still use if, because there aren`t many mans like me. After a few more texts in the same tone we said goodbye to each other wishing us all the best.
    It`s been a few days, going to a week since then. We didn`t spoke, right after the texts i added her on fb and she started following me on Instagram to. I changed 2 pictures that night, she liked them both, but i want to stay away from social medias at least for the near future and no more posts.
    I`m a very big sucker when it comes to affairs of the heart. I`m over 30 years old but i avoided any kind of relations for the past 5 years. But with this girl we clicked from the beginning.
    Now i can say that i`m an emotional wreck, i know time will get me past this, but i really like this one, and i would love to give it the best try. I know that if i reach out to her like i am now, i will only look weak and needy. I`m going to text her in another 2-3 days, just to make small talk and go on from there.
    Any girl insight and advice ?

If you clicked and really like her and her company why throw it away, continue to see where it can go, lots of people with busy jobs make time for each other, and date and marry and have kids, you know it isn't impossible. I just hope you don't find out she is dating others and lied to you, I think if it was me I would want to know the truth, and if she still wants any relationship, dating with you at all, even if spaced out, can still text and phone talk between dates, skype, and send pics etc. Try for your own sake, if she rejects you, least you tried and didn't throw her away.
    “Accept — then act. Whatever the present moment contains, accept it as if you had chosen it. Always work with it, not against it. Make it your friend and ally, not your enemy. This will miraculously transform your whole life.”
    ― Eckhart Tolle

Thanks for the reply.
    I`m thinking the same thing, but before i talk to her again i want to give her some space to figure out if she is better alone atm or if she think it worth's the sacrifice. I`m 100% sure it`s not because she dates anyone else. I think after being forced by the circumstances to cancel twice she had a down moment. But still i want it to be her decision. Meanwhile i`m all blue, having some feelings i haven`t had for a long time, i never thought that i will fell so much for a person, in such a short time to turn my life up side down, than fall so hard.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Roger85 For This Useful Post:

CantMoveOn (14-09-18)

Hi, Roger. Sorry, I was having access trouble with this account.
    Have you contacted her yet? What did she say? Canceling twice or more happens when people lead busy lives, it is okay if she cancels as long as she gives you a warning, not like you were put off or mad at her.
    “Accept — then act. Whatever the present moment contains, accept it as if you had chosen it. Always work with it, not against it. Make it your friend and ally, not your enemy. This will miraculously transform your whole life.”
    ― Eckhart Tolle

I would contact her soon and tell her you just can't simply stay away.

Make it romantic, and try to see her like on her lunch break, and bring her food, or take her out for lunch...be creative like facetime a date and enjoy good conversation. Be funny and have flowers and candles lit in the background and tell her what she is missing. You want to impress this lady, well get your thinking cap on and get to it. If you make a fool of yourself and it doesn't work, then at least you gave it a shot, and her words weren't really true.